41 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

If you've seen Penthouse Elephant, you've seen that JH has said much worse things on camera. 

As to kids- it's so sweet how JH takes the time to have an actual conversation with them.

Sometimes a person personality change with age. We can become shy as we age. 

Yup, love his interaction (bts) with all the children acted with him before. 

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Btw u guys realised the actress playing Seo Hwi's sister in My Country is the same one playing Young-sun's friend in Bad Papa ?

Wow! No wonder she seems familiar.

He is so fatherly to the kids.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like we are not the only one gushing about his hair. Found a recent article summarizing JH's 10 different hairstyles over the years, but there are more than 10 actually haha..

https://www.beauty321.com/post/27789

I don't know many Korean actors- so you guys say that JH is special in how often he changes hair styles, right? That's very interesting, cause I guess that allows him to form different characters that looks different from each other and even himself, while other leading actors want the audience to always see them in the characters...

The long Chuno hair gave the hair stylists so many options, and they just went for it! :) Most of the hair styles I like, except to the curly one, that looks way too girly...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like we are not the only one gushing about his hair. Found a recent article summarizing JH's 10 different hairstyles over the years, but there are more than 10 actually haha..

Which do you like? Which do you dislike? 

I like the most bottom right picture and also like the left slightly long hair, beside the plait hairstyle. I dislike the Iris, FTLY and VOICE hair. Lol. But I like his hair in period drama esp YBW untidy half tied hair.  

@azureblue7That's a nice pic. Yes, he's so fatherly and his gaze so tender. And they're not even his kids. My heart is melting just thinking how he would gaze at his kids....remember he said he cut down filming time so that he can spend time with his kids, watch them with attention. And my weak heart melts even more thinking how he would gaze at his wife. His wedding WORD - looking at each other with caring and warm hearted eyes forever. I MELT. :yum: hahaha...

Let's make a guess. What kind of a papa do you think he would be in this 2 scenario.

If wife is angry with the children, do you think papa Hyuk will try to pacify his wife not get angry or do you think he will shield the kids, take them away to the room and let his wife cool down by herself...?? But I'm pretty sure he isn't the disciplinary master at home, maybe he got "disciplined" together with the kids. As what KJK said "a married man is one who gets fried by his wife"....:expressionless:and CTH said "a bachelor who gets yelled at is a married man".....these guys are just fun with their jokes.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, budgerie said:

Which do you like? Which do you dislike? 

I like the most bottom right picture and also like the left slightly long hair, beside the plait hairstyle. I dislike the Iris, FTLY and VOICE hair. Lol. But I like his hair in period drama esp YBW untidy half tied hair.  

Yah I think YBW has nice hair, he manages 3 different hairstyles within the first 4 episodes despite the minimal screentime haha...  And all are very nice.

Same as @Biology Lesson I dislike the long curly hair, and I also dont like Iris-2,  BM and the long hair in SOGC. I like this hair the best:

ha6qjnzi19t4id338w6wr7zd51kibofj.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! No wonder she seems familiar.

He is so fatherly to the kids.

The way he looks at those kids is so adorable. :wub: What more for his children right? They are so lucky to have him as their dad. 

Have not watched a single of episode of My Country. Still waiting if Hyukie's role would be more prominent as the drama goes on. I hope it does. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I saw a clip. Not sure is it ep 5. But in the room the father is seated, assume he is the king now. Stepmother and YBW little bro in the room. Little boy is seated facing the father (studying) and YBW made a scene outside and father had to come out to talk to him. I guess this is where the battle with father starts? Ep 5? In the clip, seems like stepmother is not nice to YBW. It's all in korean so I have no idea what's going on. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, budgerie said:

If wife is angry with the children, do you think papa Hyuk will try to pacify his wife not get angry or do you think he will shield the kids, take them away to the room and let his wife cool down by herself...?? But I'm pretty sure he isn't the disciplinary master at home, maybe he got "disciplined" together with the kids.

I think he will pacify his wife first. I don't think he will shield the kids, because he probably knows how hard it is for the wife to handle 3 kids especially 2 active boys, so he probably sympathizes with her haha, and will slowly pacify her after she's done scolding them. :D

As for his hairstyle, I like the picture that @Prettysup just showed too!  It looks closest to his Lee Geon 2.0 hairstyle (the second half of the show). Short hair but nicely styled. Although I must say, his rcent Lala TV promo pictures with his wavy mid-length hair is really growing on me...

I also like this one below. If he had a drama with this hairstyle throughout, I think I would end up being distracted and not paying attention to the plot haha. Imagine playing the role of a kind-hearted casanova who lives a carefree life! This would be quite an image flipper for him. He plays mostly characters which are quite melo in nature, so I would love to see him play something cool and carefree!

news-15712164696761.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I think he will pacify his wife first. I don't think he will shield the kids, because he probably knows how hard it is for the wife to handle 3 kids especially 2 active boys, so he probably sympathizes with her haha, and will slowly pacify her after she's done scolding them. :D

As for his hairstyle, I like the picture that @Prettysup just showed too!  It looks closest to his Lee Geon 2.0 hairstyle (the second half of the show). Short hair but nicely styled. Although I must say, his rcent Lala TV promo pictures with his wavy mid-length hair is really growing on me...

I also like this one below. If he had a drama with this hairstyle throughout, I think I would end up being distracted and not paying attention to the plot haha. Imagine playing the role of a kind-hearted casanova who lives a carefree life! This would be quite an image flipper for him. He plays mostly characters which are quite melo in nature, so I would love to see him play something cool and carefree!

And probably telling the children "you must not make mummy angry" no doubt he is a superstar but any superstar is also a normal person like you and me, I bet he is the soft approach kind of father. Not like some typical fathers who just need to stare and the children gets scared. 

I'm beginning to like his westwood photos that @Prettysupposted. Initially couldn't stand it but as time goes on, it is fine to the eyes too. 

I've wanted to see him act as a flirt prince or flirt emperor but a very smart and skillful in martial arts. I guess there is no such combination. If one is smart and skillful in martial arts usually is a good straight person, not a playboy. Or I don't mind a playboy role as his role in Robbers - I didn't like it very much. I want him to play a rich playboy not a poor playboy. Hahaha!  

• LOL 1

16 hours ago, budgerie said:

azureblue7That's a nice pic. Yes, he's so fatherly and his gaze so tender. And they're not even his kids. My heart is melting just thinking how he would gaze at his kids....remember he said he cut down filming time so that he can spend time with his kids, watch them with attention. And my weak heart melts even more thinking how he would gaze at his wife. His wedding WORD - looking at each other with caring and warm hearted eyes forever. I MELT. :yum: hahaha...

If you play the clip, you will see the way he smiled when the kid was playing in front of him..like what you said...really melting..:wub:

I can't decide which hairstyle is my favourite.I love the ones @Prettysup and @The Reel Lifeposted.  

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I don't think he will shield the kids, because he probably knows how hard it is for the wife to handle 3 kids especially 2 active boys, so he probably sympathizes with her haha, and will slowly pacify her after she's done scolding them. :D

I think so too. He looks like a kind daddy and probably the biggest kid at home. Haha!

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

New pics for ep 5

So we're going to have the confrontation between the dad and LBW today. This show moves very fast... I hope we won't have more missing scenes today and that the editing will be better.

In the mean time - JH's chest... even in these clothes, you can see the impressive chest... :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

New pics for ep 5

Looks like the video clip I saw earlier. So it is ep 5 where YBW will make a scene outside while the father, stepmother & small bro in the room. :bawling:my heart goes to YBW. 

34 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think so too. He looks like a kind daddy and probably the biggest kid at home. Haha!

So in total, is 3 boys + 1 girl. Yes, he's probably the biggest kid and probably messing up the kitchen too with cracked egg that goes on the floor (hahaha)! I recalled when an interview was done with Daegil (chinese subtitle), he was asked if he had any 缺点 (bad habit or bad points) and he said ask his wife. :sweat_smile: 

• LOL 1

46 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

In the mean time - JH's chest... even in these clothes, you can see the impressive chest... :)

Well...talking about his chest muscles..then you must  read this funny article years ago..haha

Elva Shares Bed Scene with Jang Hyuk

2.jpgIn Elva’s most daring attempt ever, she shared a bedroom scene with Jang Hyuk in her new music video, Impulsive (冲动). Many reporters joked that Jang Hyuk has a bigger chest than Elva, making feeling very embarrassed and amused: “He is very professional indeed, and very well-built!”
3.jpgAs for Jang Hyuk, it is also one of the few occasions where he bared his torso in front of the camera. It was only after 2 days of interaction with Elva and the crew that he agreed to do the scene. However, he was pretty shy as he asked the part of the production crew to leave the scene, leaving only 4 persons – Elva, the director, the cameraman and him. Even his Korean manager was asked to leave the set. For only mere seconds of the music video, this scene took 6 almost 6 hours to wrap up.

When told that fans felt that she looked mesmerized by Jang Hyuk, she exclaimed: “I swear that I was only acting! ... We can’t go overboard (to having a kissing scene) because he is newly married.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2