@AgnesOI think it's me...when I realised he wasn't the main lead in WOL, i got switched off. The rest of the actors/actress doesn't interest me. :blink:

Actually I wanted to ask a question about MF but I got locked out then. I'm curious if KPJ was ever intimate with MR? Sometimes the way they touch each other is sensual. And I noticed anyone can walk into KPJ bedroom without knocking. KPJ doesn't even have privacy in his bedroom. No wonder KPJ is a lonely man :wacko: His life is full of sadness. The only relative he has is Grandfather but even after knowing that KPJ is Grandson, old man didn't treat him very well either. But old man's girlfriend is nice to KPJ.   

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

Actually I wanted to ask a question about MF but I got locked out then. I'm curious if KPJ was ever intimate with MR?

That was the big question everyone has on their minds when watching MF too..haha. Not sure why you have read this , but I like her take on the relationship between KPJ  and JMR.

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2018/02/10/review-money-flower/

Reading her review made me want to rewatch Money Flower again..:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Now watching Urban Cops episode 7. The show is more interesting that I've expected. I mean, I am watching for Hyukie, but now I am getting immersed with the cases that they are taking. BTW, how many episodes is this?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Now watching Urban Cops episode 7. The show is more interesting that I've expected. I mean, I am watching for Hyukie, but now I am getting immersed with the cases that they are taking. BTW, how many episodes is this?

Me too! Getting more invested in the show too !  There's a total of 10 eps

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

According to an online poll done on Japanese fans of their  favorite Korean actors, Jang Hyuk was ranked number 7 with 118 votes. This poll was done on 8 Feb 2019 among females aged 10-60 by CM site. Total votes = 2463.

Some of the comments about him were "Chuno was very nice!", "Has never seen anyone else who can look so good in action scenes" and "He looks good in both long hair and short hair!"

0069CDzEgy1g0mdthpmktj30hs0gbaba.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Me too! Getting more invested in the show too !  There's a total of 10 eps

Only 10? 

I thought it will be like Real men - they move on to another division or something.

This is so cute hahaha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Only 10? 

I thought it will be like Real men - they move on to another division or something.

This is so cute hahaha!

Actually its predecessor Rural Cops had 4 seasons - but I think our JH will only join for one season even if Urban Cops decides to add more seasons. 'My country' is due to start filming in March soon.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/1/2019 at 11:40 AM, Prettysup said:

Actually its predecessor Rural Cops had 4 seasons - but I think our JH will only join for one season even if Urban Cops decides to add more seasons. 'My country' is due to start filming in March soon.

Ohhh :( 

• Like 2

I was re-watching Midas. The 1st time when I watched it back then, I fast forwarded quite abit. Couldn't understand the stocks thingy & found the story boring. Re-watching it, found the same stuff boring. However, the lead actress is sweet looking(she acted in Searching for the Elephant too). But her acting is (in my opinion) not very good ya. Come to think of it, makes me appreciate MF even more. MF story is easy to follow & the plot is exciting. 

BTW, did you watch Searching for the Elephant? I find the movie so confusing. 

• Like 1