9 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes I saw the interview. Maybe I did'nt interpret it correctly. Did he say JK (onscreen name) wanted to escape his reality or did he meant JH wanted to escape his reality? :phew:

If I didn't remember wrongly, it was asked why did he accept this role? And he said something about escape from reality. But I didn't listen carefully, is who wanted to escape from reality? JK or JH? :tounge_xd:

JK https://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/03/31/tv-daily-jang-hyuk-talks-about-thorn-obsession-bed-scenes-etc-photos-and-excerpts/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Thanks! I guess I didn't listen to the interview properly. I had interpreted is as JH wants to escape his reality. Lol. 

I like how he said (in the article) that if he was in Junki's situation, it would never happen, he would cut it off at once.

If you look at him in photoshoot, some shots of him does have the "flirt" look. :lol:

@The Reel LifeThis is the talk show (which I told you about) that he spoke quite a lot about his family. He spoke about who his sons looked like, spoke about his wife, etc. The host teased him about fat women and he said he liked fat women...hahaha! Very hilarious.

I think he's more open to speak about his family life in a 1-1 interview and not a whole bunch of reporters surrounding him. (But the loading can take forever so please be patient).   

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMxNjQ2NTE2MA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle

And this is the one which he spoke about his daughter refused to kiss him when he asked for a kiss and she learnt the thumb/index finger sign from her brothers. And that his daughter is very good at playing hard to get. (It's almost towards the end).

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av14562417/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, budgerie said:

@The Reel LifeThis is the talk show (which I told you about) that he spoke quite a lot about his family. He spoke about who his sons looked like, spoke about his wife, etc. The host teased him about fat women and he said he liked fat women...hahaha! Very hilarious.

I think he's more open to speak about his family life in a 1-1 interview and not a whole bunch of reporters surrounding him. (But the loading can take forever so please be patient).   

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMxNjQ2NTE2MA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle

Thank you so much for giving me the direct link! I was having trouble finding it haha. I will watch it later and come back with my comments hehe. 

I liked Thorn, more for the fact that he looked so handsome in it haha. Acting wise he was also good, quite a restrained performance. I actually didn’t feel like he loved the girl. Nothing that he did showed that he loved her, probably at the end he felt guilty but I never saw that as love. JK probably also didn’t love his wife anymore, and the relationship with the girl was a momentary lust. He is not the type to live his life on the edge, so when he experienced something like that it was new and probably temporarily thrilling, but yet he couldn’t really love her because outright cheating is not in his nature. He was probably only responding to her love, not actively and voluntarily loving. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Thank you so much for giving me the direct link! I was having trouble finding it haha. I will watch it later and come back with my comments hehe. 

You try your luck with the youku one. Sometimes the loading works. Sometimes it doesn't. I also waited "eternity" when I first watched it. This one is more interesting than the other one. The other one is only at the almost end than he spoke about his daughter. The youku one he spoke alot.

For those who didn't understand chinese, basically he spoke about who his 1st son looked like, looked like his wife first than looked like him. 2nd son looked like his father first than looked like him. Personality both sons have his and his wife personality (50% 50%). He addressed his divorce issue which had been circulating/rumour at that time. He said didn't divorce. They're very well together. Won't divorce. Spoke about felt sorry for his wife for she is 2 years older (he always mention this, is wife age an issue in korea?) and it was tough time raising 2 boys and he's always out filming. When any of the child is sick, she has to handle it herself. He said that he's very good with housekeeping (he elaborated like how many times mop the floor or vacuum the floor). He does recycle because it's only once a week and if recycling is not done, is not healthy for the children as they're still small. The host mentioned about his body in Chuno. He said that he doesn't like to undress for people to see his body or touch his body. Host asked if he is like the normal man who likes women with nice body, he said no, he isn't. And she teased him if he likes fat women, he said yes. :lol:What a liar. And host said your wife is not fat. He said that's real love. He also spoke about how he met his wife at the gymn. How she waited for him when he had the military scandal. And how he felt very grateful to her. Once when he was driving with his girlfriend to somewhere, he had wished that their children were seated behind. That was when he had thoughts of marriage with her.

In the 2nd clip was about his daughter going to turn 2 years old. Plays hard to get with him. And don't know where she learnt the thumb/index finger sign. She will refused when he asked her for a kiss but she will show him the sign with her thumb/index finger. So cute! And how he felt different when he carries her. Very adorable.

I liked Thorn, more for the fact that he looked so handsome in it haha. Acting wise he was also good, quite a restrained performance. I actually didn’t feel like he loved the girl. Nothing that he did showed that he loved her, probably at the end he felt guilty but I never saw that as love. JK probably also didn’t love his wife anymore, and the relationship with the girl was a momentary lust. He is not the type to live his life on the edge, so when he experienced something like that it was new and probably temporarily thrilling, but yet he couldn’t really love her because outright cheating is not in his nature. He was probably only responding to her love, not actively and voluntarily loving. 

In my earlier post, I had misinterpreted his interview. Probably didn't listen carefully or rather read the subtitles carefully. I thought he meant he (JH) wanted to escape his reality that's why he took on his role. Actually is Junki wanted to escape reality. Hahaha! I had thought if JH wanted to escape reality, that's not a good sign already. But then, filming to him is already a way of escaping reality. Get a chance to forget JH and go into the character.

Yes I think with the girl was a momentary lust too. If let's say in the classroom, where the student couldn't zip up his jacket, if the wife didn't come looking for him, would he & the student have had sex? It's not impossible too right? Lust took over at that moment. And the student was a willing student!

He didn't love his onscreen wife from the beginning. It was just responsibility towards her. But definitely his wife loves him otherwise she wouldn't lie her pregnancy to get him to marry her. But her insecurity led her to behave how she behaved. Because she didn't get Junki from love. She got Junki from pregnancy.

It's kind of scary when a male teacher taught in an all girls school. These teenage girls go drooling (I would too). When I was in 9th grade, my PE teacher was a single, 30s male. The girls including me in the class went drooling and he on the 1st PE lesson told us girls, that he is not interested in teenage girls so don't bother to try to get his attention.....:o Maybe Junki should have done that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

New pictures? I don't know why, but I find it hilarious how in all the pictures from this set of pictures, JH is completely ignoring the female model :) 

But looks like the female model is cut and paste one. Doesn't look naturally blended in.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

But looks like the female model is cut and paste one. Doesn't look naturally blended in.

It does? You might be right. That might explain why he's ignoring her :) But I remember at least one picture that it Iooks like they are in the same place... wonder why they took pictures seperately...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

It does? You might be right. That might explain why he's ignoring her :) But I remember at least one picture that it Iooks like they are in the same place... wonder why they took pictures seperately...

I actually think they are in the same picture, just that he was standing in front of her so it looks superimposed but I don't think it was. 

56 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

His look at the fan meeting in december last year..  Wonder if we will get to see any pics or clips at all at the coming fan meeting in December.

I really hope to see some pictures or fan stories about his birthday party this year too... Is anyone planning to go next year?? Does anyone want to go?? Haha. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

His little habits are so adorable.. nodding his head and blinking his eyes when he is unsure of what to say..haha!

Nervous can or not? Hahaha! Big award, suddenly mind go blank. I like how he thanked his eomeoni, his abeoji, his anae, his 2 adeul. So sweet when he slowly addressed them. These days he just cut it short by saying gajog.

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

His look at the fan meeting in december last year..  Wonder if we will get to see any pics or clips at all at the coming fan meeting in December.

@PrettysupWhen you saw him face-to-face, was it this hairstyle? Actually I prefer his hair to look a little unkept :tounge_xd:

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm not sure but I think maybe. Cos she looked a little out of place. Like if they're taking the photo together, it would look more natural. I think there was also some shots that looked like cut & paste but I'm not sure, just guessing.

7 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Does anyone want to go?? Haha. 

You planning to go? Who knows, you'll meet (another) Hyuk there. Imitation Hyuk. :D Original is taken, so imitation also can. Lol.

Did you have to wait for eternity for the youku website?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Finally he posted!

Wow! He never chooses the easier path, does he? And why does this feel like genius?! :) These pictures convey exactly what the character description says. I hope he won't be too serious through out. I'm guessing we'll have a lot comments on this look :D, but remember- this is his look in the initial photo shoot. I don't think he ever looked exactly like his image in his shoot in the show itself. There is always a little bit of modification. Even in the poster for FTLY, his hair looked different in the poster than in the show.

Have to say- I love the last picture of everyone standing, while he is sitting. It's telling a bit about his character in this show. Intriguing...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

These pictures convey exactly what the character description says

Yes! Especially love these 3 below

74655691-2494560700872624-65232789474476
80364360-123689365763509-750831872807421
B612-20191211-085914-346.jpg

He looks really aloof, cold and sexy... don't think he will shout like detective Moo,  just a man of a few words.

But from the 2nd pic, he looks a little awkward with the 2 female co stars.. haha! Or is he into his role already?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, budgerie said:

@PrettysupWhen you saw him face-to-face, was it this hairstyle? Actually I prefer his hair to look a little unkept :tounge_xd:

I'm not sure but I think maybe. Cos she looked a little out of place. Like if they're taking the photo together, it would look more natural. I think there was also some shots that looked like cut & paste but I'm not sure, just guessing.

The hairstyle which i saw him in is in my profile pic.

Those Westwood pics of him

with the girl are obviously photoshopped. There was one which their butts were not even sitting on the same ground. 

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Finally he posted!

Nice! I hope everyone can be more confident of his look in this show. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! Especially love these 3 below

74655691-2494560700872624-65232789474476
80364360-123689365763509-750831872807421
B612-20191211-085914-346.jpg

He looks really aloof, cold and sexy... don't think he will shout like detective Moo,  just a man of a few words.

But from the 2nd pic, he looks a little awkward with the 2 female co stars.. haha! Or is he into his role already?

Guess he's almost into his role. The aloof cold look.

But can also be awkward as how he had always been with female co actress when he isn't filming. He isn't the sort who will hug every actress.

• Like 3