4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

KJK goes overboard with his teasing. Between friends you need to know when you cross the line, and he never seem to get that.

In this programme, I got pissed when KJK (slipped of tongue) mentioned that HKM had many girlfriends before. To me, I always feel, before one speaks, is better to think twice first if this comment is appropriate. This is someone's personal life.

Another incident I got pissed is when he asked JH what about his wife that touches him. Before JH could finish talking, KJK interrupted & made some comments & they laughed about his "loyalty" speech. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@phoenix24 Didn’t that writer name the male lead “Lee Gun” as well? ^_^ I read that and it made me kind of mad to be honest. There’s only one Lee Gun! 

So the Dragon Brothers are famous for talking smack about each other? :lol: I guess it’s what they do then. 

Haha yea writer did name ml lead that.  I'm like thinking is this a sign for me to rewatch ftly.  Maybe writer is a fan as well.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, budgerie said:

In this programme, I got pissed when KJK (slipped of tongue) mentioned that HKM had many girlfriends before. To me, I always feel, before one speaks, is better to think twice first if this comment is appropriate. This is someone's personal life.

Is that really new news though.  I guess for me many gf is general and it's not at time he's dating wife.  I know CTH always joke KJK have wife and kid in America.  I think HKM also admitted to it before in interviews and the guys agree that he was expert on dating out of the group.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Is that really new news though.  I guess for me many gf is general and it's not at time he's dating wife.  I know CTH always joke KJK have wife and kid in America.  I think HKM also admitted to it before in interviews and the guys agree that he was expert on dating out of the group.

I think it could be true because when he blurted that out, noticed CTH & HKI at the sides making hand gesture & KJK suddenly realised he blurted out something he shouldn't & kept apologising.

Of course everyone view on this is different but for me (only me), I don't agree to blurting out people's personal life on TV. My issue is not about how many girlfriends he had but about blurting out people's personal life on TV.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

@dramafan33 I was watching the monarch drama and the fl name the ml Gae Dong and I started to miss FTLY.  I still read comments on the youtube clips.  I remember reading one recently that said something about what planet is JH from.  How can he be so creative.  It's nice to know people are still discovering or coming back to watch the drama even now.

He is amazing. What the producer of TMWYS just said also confirms that...

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Yeah, I think he also said that during The dragon club show or the promotion. I think it's JH making fun of himself, because on several other occasions he said that he feels very uncomfortable on variety shows and he even said he doesn't think he's suitable for variety. The only times he does them is when there is one of his friends also on the show. Also, I think by the time he said that, he already saw many of the comments on his appearances in variety shows, how people find his awkwardness adorable :) It's the same as him saying that he is very funny and that he can make anyone laugh on the that segment of Happy together he did with the merchant cast. This is after, on many other occasions, he said that he isn't funny. 

• Like 2

This interview is hilarious! It actually has translation into English (or maybe I saw the translation on one of @azureblue7 posts? :) I don't remember), but I can't seem to find the vid itself. does anyone have it?

In this part, the interview asked JH about the meaning of his character's name, and he says something about a connection the big dipper or something, but then the actress was like "No! That's not it at all!" and gave a different explanation. The look on JH's face is so child-like and sincere when he listens to her, that I can't tell if he was joking when he invented his "explanation" or not...:D

And in this part the interview was telling Junho and the girl to gaze into each other's eyes to display their chemistry, to which JH was joking that maybe he should leave (I think), so then the interviewer told the guys to look into each other's eyes to display their bromance, and JH was like "I don't look into the eyes of guys" :joy:-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

This interview is hilarious! It actually has translation into English (or maybe I saw the translation on one of @azureblue7 posts? :) I don't remember), but I can't seem to find the vid itself. does anyone have it?

It's  called "Late night E news" ep 65. You can watch it on kshow123 :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

For those who have not seen what  LDH said about JH on WinWin

Wow. He’s really so caring towards his colleagues. But I wonder if these days he has toned it down abit? The last I heard was only from Lee Hana on voice. Or maybe because he’s working with more juniors these days so they don’t have that kind of relationship he used to have with the other colleagues in the past. It’s a very sunbae hoobae with more formalities. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Wow. He’s really so caring towards his colleagues. But I wonder if these days he has toned it down abit? The last I heard was only from Lee Hana on voice. Or maybe because he’s working with more juniors these days so they don’t have that kind of relationship he used to have with the other colleagues in the past. It’s a very sunbae hoobae with more formalities. 

He was also very formal with his hoobae in the past too. Look at part 2 of what LDH said about him.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

For those who have not seen what  LDH said about JH on WinWin

Did you notice the pillow on LDH's lap? That pillow was behind JH's back when she sat down... Notice that when she sat, he looks down at her legs and immediately slightly turns and then there is a cut. after the cut you see the pillow on her lap. I'm guessing JH noticed that her dress was too short so he gave her the pillow. He's very much a gentleman, isn't he? :)  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Did you notice the pillow on LDH's lap? That pillow was behind JH's back when she sat down... Notice that when she sat, he looks down at her legs and immediately slightly turns and then there is a cut. after the cut you see the pillow on her lap. I'm guessing JH noticed that her dress was too short so he gave her the pillow. He's very much a gentleman, isn't he? :)  

Yes, I also read somewhere  where it was mentioned that he passed the pillow or cushion to her. Really like a big brother looking after his juniors. Very thoughtful. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 The way he calmed her. He is such a sweet man. I’d inevitably fall in love with that man even if he wasn’t so hot. But on top of everything, he is hot and married and has kids. The pain!!!

And he's such a gentleman like what @Biology Lesson mentioned. Keeping his distance from his female co stars but still showing concern to them as their sunbae.Pics-Art-04-20-12-15-40.jpg
Pics-Art-04-20-12-16-35.jpg
Pics-Art-04-20-12-17-47.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

It might just be we haven't heard about it, but I think that's part of his makeup-caring oppa/friend/colleague

DSVaQRGUMAE0uWf?format=jpg&name=medium

I use to think he didn't have much to say about the female lead in my country, but found this later on.  Maybe it was posted in forum and I somehow miss it.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/12/02/jang-hyuk-chats-about-his-3-junior-co-stars/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm wondering if it's coincidence or is it a married man kind of thing, cos I've also seen married c actor doing that in press conf or in talk shows, offering his jacket to cover the actress legs. Maybe married men are more sensitive & observant?? :grimace:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

I'm wondering if it's coincidence or is it a married man kind of thing, cos I've also seen married c actor doing that in press conf or in talk shows, offering his jacket to cover the actress legs. Maybe married men are more sensitive & observant?? :grimace:

I don't think it is a married man thing. I have seen a single korean actor offering his jacket to cover the actress legs before. Just that Hyuk did it very discreetly. 

• Like 4