8 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Thanks @budgerie, I can finally watch the clip from the link you posted here. I couldn't previously when I tried to access the site on my own.

@AquariusMYGlad you could watch his short wedding clip. Sorry it took me so long to figure out how to post it. :sweatingbullets:Although quite "annoyed" that the video kept featuring the violinist. Can't see what's going on at the stage. :sweat_smile:JH wife looked gorgeous for someone who had just given birth. I also like the song that Kim Jong Kook sang for them. The words are beautiful. Very appropriate for wedding. 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

His eyes are really beautiful..brown and mesmerising 

@azureblue7Where of his body have we not admired? :blush:Indeed he has beautiful eyes. I love his lips too. The pic you posted (Bad Papa). Only the hair needs some improvement. I hope in his new OCN drama, please give him a nice hairstyle. I don't mind his current Westwood hairstyle. Just no Iris and no Voice and no Urban Cop and no Bad Papa hairstyle. Hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

@AquariusMYGlad you could watch his short wedding clip. Sorry it took me so long to figure out how to post it. :sweatingbullets:Although quite "annoyed" that the video kept featuring the violinist. Can't see what's going on at the stage. :sweat_smile:JH wife looked gorgeous for someone who had just given birth. I also like the song that Kim Jong Kook sang for them. The words are beautiful. Very appropriate for wedding. 

@azureblue7Where of his body have we not admired? :blush:Indeed he has beautiful eyes. I love his lips too. The pic you posted (Bad Papa). Only the hair needs some improvement. I hope in his new OCN drama, please give him a nice hairstyle. I don't mind his current Westwood hairstyle. Just no Iris and no Voice and no Urban Cop and no Bad Papa hairstyle. Hahaha! 

I prefer him to show his forehead! 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hey, does anyone know what happened in the fan meeting in Japan and why on earth did they again not allow pictures to be taken?! Not even in the airport! So strange...

I think is not the reason....but due to the rather sour relationship between both countries, so better everyone low profile. Maybe...??   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, budgerie said:

Indeed he has beautiful eyes. I love his lips too. The pic you posted (Bad Papa). Only the hair needs some improvement. I hope in his new OCN drama, please give him a nice hairstyle. I don't mind his current Westwood hairstyle. Just no Iris and no Voice and no Urban Cop and no Bad Papa hairstyle. Hahaha

Yes.. I doubt he will use his Lee Young Oh's hairstyle because his role in that drama is also  eccentric. Don't think he likes the image to be similar. So we got hope!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hey, does anyone know what happened in the fan meeting in Japan and why on earth did they again not allow pictures to be taken?! Not even in the airport! So strange...

Yes.. photos at the airport not allowed just like the last fan meet in Japan. No pictures are allowed during the session too. 

But this is what I gathered from reading posts by the Jap fans who attended the session on Monday. He looks super handsome with long hair. There was a segment where they reenacted scenes from bad papa, he did a high five session with all fans. His hands felt really warm..haha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes.. I doubt he will use his Lee Young Oh's hairstyle because his role in that drama is also  eccentric. Don't think he likes the image to be similar. So we got hope!!

What if he finds even more abhorrent hair to deal with this character. :wacko:

The PD said his character is 'different' than other detective characters so right now I want to know more about this drama.:phew:

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I think is not the reason....but due to the rather sour relationship between both countries, so better everyone low profile. Maybe...??   

All of this because of ongoing trade war between Japan and S Korea. Celebrities are also not immune in Korea.:( 

Earlier Korean celebrities/dramas were banned in China that's why New Sea has not been released yet.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

Me too. But since he is acting as a temperamental genius profiler - really don't know what sort of hairstyle he will have. 

I hope that the recent photoshoot he did indicates he's going for a sexy image. It's clear that a lot of thought was put into the hair and his general look in My country and he ended up looking amazing! Much better than the younger guys... So I'm hoping he will continue with this trend and go for another sexy look in the new show. In My country he couldn't go with his natural hair down, cause it was too short, so that could be an option for the new show. The character being eccentric, maybe we will be seeing him with a messy hair, casually tied back or something? I really hope he will keep it long... either of these styles I would love! jang-hyuk-jay-park.jpgJang Hyuk attends Oh Ji Ho’s wedding | Stuck on Hyuk

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, I think he does not like repeat image. And I don't think we have seen him in repeat hairstyle too? But I don't mind his hair in BM. It suits the role he played as the eccentric LYO. 

Thankfully we get to see Pil Joo first. Because his image in New Sea as Zhao Guo Sheng does look like Pil Joo. The younger version of Pil Joo.  Like what @fiesty8001said, K drama banned in Mainland China, the drama hasn't been released yet. In my opinion, New Sea has gone under the sea. :rage:And what's happening to Swordsman? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I hope that the recent photoshoot he did indicates he's going for a sexy image. It's clear that a lot of thought was put into the hair and his general look in My country and he ended up looking amazing! Much better than the younger guys... So I'm hoping he will continue with this trend and go for another sexy look in the new show. In My country he couldn't go with his natural hair down, cause it was too short, so that could be an option for the new show. The character being eccentric, maybe we will be seeing him with a messy hair, casually tied back or something? I really hope he will keep it long... either of these styles I would love! 

The 1st hairstyle suits more the role for eccentric. Lol. :sweat_smile:But please without the cigarette. Papa Hyuk has stopped smoking for his children. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

On 10/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, Biology Lesson said:

JH was informed of it but he is does'nt let it go to his head :) 

I plucked this from Stuck On Hyuk. It was an interview he did after the movie Flu. The interview is long so here is just the excerpt. Words of JH   

"An actor and his public image are two different things. I try my best at what I’m currently doing, and I try out different things, too. Important thing is to separate myself from my characters. There will be good moments and bad moments, so if I don’t separate myself I will end up being shaken. Or at least be influenced".

Side track a bit - I love the next question and his answer very much. Maybe he must have asked his wife "want to have a girl"....hahaha!! Papa Hyuk must be stressed out since it is the male genes that determines the gender of the baby. Lol. 

Question You currently have two sons. You acted with Park Minha this time, didn’t you think it’d be nice to have a daughter as you acted with her?

JH: I thought A LOT that it’d be nice to have a daughter. But it’s 50-50 chance. It could be a son, it could be a daughter. The important fact is, I can’t choose. So there’s a chance I’ll end up with three sons. Hahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I hope that the recent photoshoot he did indicates he's going for a sexy image. It's clear that a lot of thought was put into the hair and his general look in My country and he ended up looking amazing! Much better than the younger guys... So I'm hoping he will continue with this trend and go for another sexy look in the new show. In My country he couldn't go with his natural hair down, cause it was too short, so that could be an option for the new show. The character being eccentric, maybe we will be seeing him with a messy hair, casually tied back or something? I really hope he will keep it long... either of these styles I would love! jang-hyuk-jay-park.jpgJang Hyuk attends Oh Ji Ho’s wedding | Stuck on Hyuk

That 2nd image!! :wub: I hope one day he does a drama in that hairstyle and image. He MUST! But knowing JH, I think he will always want to tone down his looks so that people focus on his acting, unless he is playing a handsome chaebol character. So I don’t know if that day will ever come haha. 

But funnily though, did you all watch guerilla date? When asked if he preferred people calling him a good actor or handsome actor, he answered “handsome”. LOL. Not sure if he was joking or serious but he sounded like he meant it haha. But then he makes himself look like that in all the shows with the weird hairstyles! 

I hope in the new OCN series he gets more say in that, in how his role will be, and also hopefully it’s a hot eccentric guy, not angry/nerdy eccentric! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

That 2nd image!! :wub: I hope one day he does a drama in that hairstyle and image. He MUST! But knowing JH, I think he will always want to tone down his looks so that people focus on his acting, unless he is playing a handsome chaebol character. So I don’t know if that day will ever come haha. 

But funnily though, did you all watch guerilla date? When asked if he preferred people calling him a good actor or handsome actor, he answered “handsome”. LOL. Not sure if he was joking or serious but he sounded like he meant it haha. But then he makes himself look like that in all the shows with the weird hairstyles! 

I hope in the new OCN series he gets more say in that, in how his role will be, and also hopefully it’s a hot eccentric guy, not angry/nerdy eccentric! 

The 2nd image is almost like his hairstyle in FTLY only this one is nicer than FTLY. I don't mind him playing a handsome chaebol again but please have a good storyline. Looking at the 2 pics, he really does get more handsome as he aged. 

In this industry, before any word leaves the mouth, it has to be thought out carefully first. An innocent word can be misconstrued. Saying "handsome" is still safer. Anyway, his fans know that he is extremely handsome and is an amazingly skillful actor too. 

@azureblue7What programme is that? Looks like Kim Soo Ro and the chef from Eat & Live Well. Oh, he didn't sing his fav song Creep? Hahaha! I like the way he sang it at Win Win. :smiley:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

azureblue7What programme is that? Looks like Kim Soo Ro and the chef from Eat & Live Well. Oh, he didn't sing his fav song Creep? Hahaha! I like the way he sang it at Win Win. 

Yes it is! But I have never seen this scene before. Must be a BTS.

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

hope in the new OCN series he gets more say in that, in how his role will be, and also hopefully it’s a hot eccentric guy, not angry/nerdy eccentric! 

I hope it will like this look

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes it is! But I have never seen this scene before. Must be a BTS.

I hope it will like this look

Omg yes this look is amazing too! Not too long, just the front long but back is still neat. I wish we could submit our requests to his OCN hairstylist haha. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1