1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Well...talking about his chest muscles..then you must  read this funny article years ago..haha

Elva Shares Bed Scene with Jang Hyuk

Oh, I remember that article... :)  she looked so shy, and JH was so patient with her...  It's interesting that he normally is modest. I remember the scene in WOL when his character popped a button in his shirt, the the BTS pictures showed that he put in a safety pin in the shirt to keep it closed when they weren't filming. Compare that to some of the Bollywood actors I saw, doing interviews with their shirts half buttoned so they could show off their chests... 

I know that in Chuno, everyone were talking about JH's abs, but I was mesmerized by his chest- one of the best looking chest on any actor I've ever seen, including Hollywood or Bollywood actors! Also, knowing that there is nothing fake about his physic, no crash diets, no steroids like I'm sure some actors use to get a cut physic in a short time. Just constant hard work and lots of pastries and prop food! :)Jang-Hyuk.png 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

.  It's interesting that he normally is modest. I remember the scene in WOL when his character popped a button in his shirt, the the BTS pictures showed that he put in a safety pin in the shirt to keep it closed when they weren't filming.

Yes.. I remember that BTS pic. Very gentlemanly.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:
Yes.. I remember that BTS pic. Very gentlemanly.

Infact actresses who have worked with him praised him for his gentlemanly manners. Also the reason why they like him so much because he is respectful to them (ladies).  I think this respectful mannerism could also be a way of drawing the line between him and the female co-stars when not filming. His way of don't come too close for comfort. Not all actors are like this respectful of female co-stars.  

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah this hair doesnt look that bad as we get used to it

Can his new thriller drama have this hairstyle? Yup it doesn't look that bad now compared to initially. 

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

When told that fans felt that she looked mesmerized by Jang Hyuk, she exclaimed: “I swear that I was only acting! ... 

I'm not surprised if her heart was pounding so loudly that it was almost going to drop out! Lol. 
But I think he also did this (asking the crew to leave) partly for Elva as he knows she is also shy. That bed scene was sensual though. 

• Like 2

Have you guys noticed salty comments from Six Flying Dragons fans about JH portrayal? It kinda amuses me since I don't think that JH's screen time as LBW was more than 5 minutes, and they are comparing 5 minutes to 50 episodes?! :) I guess in a way that is a complement to JH's acting... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Have you guys noticed salty comment from Six Flying Dragons fans about JH portrayal? It kinda amuses me since I don't think that JH's screen time as LBW was more than 5 minutes, and they are comparing 5 minutes to 50 episodes?! :) I guess in a way that is a complement to JH's acting... 

Haha I saw an article yesterday referring YBW to JH's life character again, and it also kind of amused me since he had so little screen time.  Anyway initially I wanted to watch SFD  but changed my mind after seeing who was the actor acting as YBW. Well, everyone has their own cup of tea, just drink what pleases your palate. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I saw an article yesterday referring YBW to JH's life character again, and it also kind of amused me since he had so little screen time.  Anyway initially I wanted to watch SFD  but changed my mind after seeing who was the actor acting as YBW. Well, everyone has their own cup of tea, just drink what pleases your palate. 

Exactly! His portrayal doesn't need to reflect on other actors portraying the same character. Besides- JH did it first in Empire of lust! :) 

The article you read referred to YBW as JH's life character? Did they mean That YBW is JH's life's role? That's hilarious! I hope the role will indeed be significant, but for it to be his life's it takes a lot, considering the other great roles he did. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

It was only after 2 days of interaction with Elva and the crew that he agreed to do the scene. However, he was pretty shy as he asked the part of the production crew to leave the scene, leaving only 4 persons – Elva, the director, the cameraman and him. Even his Korean manager was asked to leave the set. For only mere seconds of the music video, this scene took 6 almost 6 hours to wrap up.

I didn’t know he was in a music video! Went to search on YouTube and found the song. However I didn’t see this scene in the video at all? It just ended with her calling out to him not to leave as he took his luggage and walked out of the cafe... or am I missing the full length video? :wacko::lol:

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I saw an article yesterday referring YBW to JH's life character again, and it also kind of amused me since he had so little screen time. 

Was it the same article that talked about comparing his performance to Dae Gil again, but this time they said he is equally great in this role? I read something like that on Naver today. I was happy that all the comments from KNetz were nothing but praise for Hyukie! 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

However I didn’t see this scene in the video at all? It just ended with her calling out to him not to leave as he took his luggage and walked out of the cafe... or am I missing the full length video? :wacko::lol:

He didn't just film one MV. Here's the other MV with that scene.:lol:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He didn't just film one MV. Here's the other MV with that scene.:lol:

Oh hahahah wow there’s more than one. Thank you @azureblue7

29 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

So, did he have more screen time today? From the grabs posted I'm seeing two or three scenes that he appeared in...

I think there were more scenes today... or maybe those scenes were just more impactful, perhaps his airtime was roughly the same as episode 4. But it felt longer. Finally he has some interaction with Sun Ho. Can’t wait till he interacts with Hwi as well. My previous concern was the lack of interaction with the leads made it feel like he was in a separate plot line. But hopefully in the coming weeks it comes together abit more and he plays an integral role in their journey rather than just as a plot advancer. 

His scenes today were awesome! Lots of held back emotions that he expressed through subtle changes in facial expressions and eye contact as usual. :smile:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, The Reel Life said:

Oh hahahah wow there’s more than one. Thank you @azureblue7

I think there were more scenes today... or maybe those scenes were just more impactful, perhaps his airtime was roughly the same as episode 4. But it felt longer. Finally he has some interaction with Sun Ho. Can’t wait till he interacts with Hwi as well. My previous concern was the lack of interaction with the leads made it feel like he was in a separate plot line. But hopefully in the coming weeks it comes together abit more and he plays an integral role in their journey rather than just as a plot advancer. 

His scenes today were awesome! Lots of held back emotions that he expressed through subtle changes in facial expressions and eye contact as usual. :smile:

Sounds juicy! Great! Thanks for the update :)

• Like 1

What happened to the OSTs? First there was almost no promotion and now this.. its the 3rd week running. Something is seriously wrong with this marketing team.
Not to mention we don't get any bts except for those JTBC posts. There wasn't even a script reading video.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, SirRaizel said:

What happened to the OSTs? First there was almost no promotion and now this.. its the 3rd week running. Something is seriously wrong with this marketing team.
Not to mention we don't get any bts except for those JTBC posts. There wasn't even a script reading video.

First OST coming out tonight 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Was it the same article that talked about comparing his performance to Dae Gil again, but this time they said he is equally great in this role? I read something like that on Naver today. I was happy that all the comments from KNetz were nothing but praise for Hyukie! 

Yeah that was the one. And there were many top comments about JH from netizens in the news of yesterday’s episode, all praising him as YBW. 

• Like 4