On 9/17/2019 at 4:22 AM, azureblue7 said:

Not my first time reading the blog but like Prettysup, I wished I had known him earlier too. There are indeed plenty of hidden gems in the older threads. 

And now that you mentioned how he usually released his own spoilers...it is indeed unusual. Hopefully it is not because he is quitting social media like how he gave up smoking and drinking instant coffee for his kids..

Now I'm relieved because my heart refused to believe that you've not read these older blog posts.:w00t:

How could it be true when you've bothered yourself many times to sub/translate many of his older stuff for us?

What if he has really got bored with social media? Many people leave social-media after using it enthusiastically for a while.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:50 AM, Prettysup said:

Most of his earlier works were live-filmed dramas, this is the first time he is participating in a pre-produced drama, so I dont think they are allowed to post spoilers, teasers so far ahead.

But then true, he has really been less active on social media for the past few months, in fact he has cleared his Chinese weibo account too. Not sure the reason why, but anyway we still get snippets of him boxing in the gym and eating out with his kids etc so I guess there is nothing wrong with him physically. Perhaps he really has gotten sick of playing with the social media. Whatever the case, we just have to get used like back to the old days which he did not have a instagram account.

Teasers have already been released so there is no harm in posting them. 

Social media can be boring and even burdensome after a while. I get more worried when people start using social media extensively.

Good for him. I'm already waiting for his new OCN drama.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Now I'm relieved because my heart refused to believe that you've not read these older blog posts.:w00t:

How could it be true when you've bothered yourself many times to sub/translate many of his older stuff for us?

:joy: Ya.. I think I can write a thesis about him.  Just kidding. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

So, from this diagram JH's character has a direct connection to the girl, and to the father of one of the leads... what does a brown line mean?

cr. owner 

What each line stands for is as above. Not sure what the positive relationship between he and the girl means. He likes her?

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

What each line stands for is as above. Not sure what the positive relationship between he and the girl means. He likes her?

I don’t think so, if he likes her there will be a red one-sided arrow like the second male lead is with the girl.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

So, from this diagram JH's character has a direct connection to the girl, and to the father of one of the leads... what does a brown line mean?

I don’t see a line between JH and the father of the second male lead? Brown line means they are on a positive relationship.

And the word between the 2 male leads is chingu (friends) 

• Like 1

The pic with the hair bun up that @Biology Lessonposted, why I feel like I'm seeing him in Empire of Lust only the makeup is less...?? :sweat_smile: and the long hair that @azureblue7posted, like some cult master?? Hahaha! But I like very much his image in page 617 (2nd teaser) that kind of hairstyle. So super rugged and handsome! :phew:

Judging from the line, seems like he does'nt get the girl :angry: but maybe there's "love" between them. Either he likes her but she likes someone else or she likes him but he did'nt respond. :wacko:

Really miss his variety so watched Friends in Croatia again like for the umpteen times. I can still laugh at his "impromptu" jokes no matter how many times I've watched. He's such a natural comedian. Guys will be guys, him wanting to see ladies in bikini and looking at nude lady with sunglass on. :sweat_smile: And I laughed hard when he commented that the dessert (in the home stay) tasted like milk powder! Didn't wife just gave birth recently when he went on Croatia trip? He must be thinking of his daughter drinking milk. Lol. 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Apparently Han Hee Jae (female lead) is the daughter of a gisaeng (a courtesan) and doesn’t know who her father is. Can Lee BW be her dad ? 

Oh, OK. That sounds reasonable... By the way, I'm seeing a lot of comments on twitter disappointed that the actress playing the female lead is in the show. Is she that bad?

Also, I meant JH's character's father has a direct connection to the father of one of the leads... So a brown line means a positive connection. Maybe he is his father's general? JH's character essentially rebels against his father that is the king, right? So maybe that general will be fighting against JH's character?

In addition, that lady that is connected to his father, I'm guessing his wife, is not JH's character's mother, so I guess that will add to the drama...

I'm really hoping that the fact that JH took this role means that it's better than in Empire of lust...

• Like 1

Character description of Lee Bang Won:

“The new world is not yours, it’s your father’s. It’s your father’s country, it’s my country.”

A talented man who was once touted as a ‘peerless hero’. He is one who possesses the mind of a fox and the heart of a tiger. Well versed in both martial arts and intellectual studies. 

He got covered in blood while building the Joseon dynasty, but despite playing a big part in eliminating the Goryeo officials, he did not get any credit for it as his father favours his brother Bang Seok instead. Bang Won knows that in order to survive, he needs to become the king, perhaps making it his best choice before his desire for power.

• Like 5