10 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pic... initially i thought its a scene from the Empire of lust, then I thought he's involved in a sageuk drama, and without us knowing!!  Still, good to see him again even as a cameo, but.... hey why cast him as an old man, he's not there yet :lol: Anyway, hope to see him in a lead role from a cable tv again.

Hey same I thought was Empire of Lust too! 

I cant wait for City Police!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AgnesO said:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pic... initially i thought its a scene from the Empire of lust, then I thought he's involved in a sageuk drama, and without us knowing!!  Still, good to see him again even as a cameo, but.... hey why cast him as an old man, he's not there yet :lol: Anyway, hope to see him in a lead role from a cable tv again.

He is doing it as a favour for director Kim Hee-won, so I guess it doesn’t matter old or young. The beard is so long though haha 

• Like 3

'City Police' Jang Hyuk - Jo Jae Yoon - Lee Tae Hwan, Seoul Yongsan Police Station

'City Police' Jang Hyuk, Jo Jae Yoon, and Lee Tae Hwan had a ceremony held at Yongsan Police Station in Seoul.

MBC Every1's  'City Police' three police officers, which is scheduled to be broadcasted on January 14th, were appointed as police officers at the Yongsan Police Station in Seoul last December. On the day of the ceremony, the police officers who will become the mentors of City Police members came together. Jang Hyuk, Jo Jae-yoon, and Lee Tae-hwan attended the police appointment ceremony with serious expressions on their faces. Police officers in Yongsan Police Station applauded the 'City Police' members' enthusiastically.

201901041002108010_3.jpg

201901041002108010_2.jpg

201901041002108010_4.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901041002108010

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'City Police' Jang Hyuk - Jo Jae Yoon - Lee Tae Hwan,  real crime scene

Jang Hyuk, Jo Jae-yoon and Lee Tae-hwan at a crime scene in the center of Seoul city.

MBC Every1 television network's "City Police," which will air from January 14, recently released a teaser video announcing a police series that has never been seen before.

The teaser video begins with a scene from the previous 'Country Police' series and flows naturally to the present point of the "City Police." After the bank robbery of "Country Police 2," members of "City Police" are pictured on the scene. The previous and current MBC TV police series are intertwined like the drama 'Signal' -  one after another. Although the locations are different from the country to the city, but it is a sign that police will continue to shed blood and tears in order to catch the criminals. 

Apparently struggling to catch a suspect, Jang Hyuk has a troubled look on his face, reciting that it is not easy. Jo Jae-yoon also sighs and shows the look of perplexed detectives. On the screen that appeared next, a car came. Pushing in, a voice appears and it seems that they have found the suspect's whereabouts. The faces of Jang Hyuk and Lee Tae Hwan become more serious and the members of 'City Police' jump into the arrest scene.

The breathtaking crime scene and the charismatic scenes of city police, which have not been seen in the previous police series that MBC Every1 has created, overwhelm viewers and captivate their eyes. The teaser has raised expectations for MBC Every1's "City Police," which will portray the lives of real criminals from 8:30 p.m. on the 14th January.

201901081003102410_2.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901081003102410

• Like 3