Just now, azureblue7 said:

2nd round of the spinning game that was not on YouTube.

It looked like they really skimped on the JH clips this  week. Also they didn't show what he made... It amuses me that of all the guys he's, again, the only one being helped up- because he is SO CUTE!!! :D

Just now, azureblue7 said:

Baek Ji young made fun of him saying it looks as if someone stepped on it. And she laughed when she saw the final product because it was in smaller pieces instead of the usual one big piece of pancake. But Gummy was sweet. She said maybe  it was meant to be bite sized . The girls didn't really like it. But the guys loved it.

Thanks for explaining! I did wonder what was going on with it.... I like it that he thinks on presentation :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

The raw episode is available...

Watching it, again it made me understand why CTH is so successful in Variety shows- he's very friendly, naturally enthusiastic, laughs easily and is generally hyper, as he can't sit still and is constantly in motion :) His behavior puts everyone at ease. So it's interesting to me that shy reserved JH is one of his best friends. Also - seeing how hyper he is, I can understand his kids also being hyper, but even more curious is that he said that JH's kids are even more hyper that his kids are!  The only hyper thing about JH is his tendency to chatter and the fact that he is unstoppable the moment he decides on doing something! If his kids are anything like him, they probably scare his wife out of her mind at least twice a day while talking nonstop :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Biology Lesson I sense you are “forgiving” CTH now :P

I think I told this story before about JH and his boys but here I go again just in case, so years ago some fan spotted JH and kids at a theme park and told this story in a message board. That the kids didn’t want to go home so he had to run after them to catch them and when he finally managed to get them out, one of them escaped an run back inside (not sure how this is possible?) but anyway the story went something like that.

However not long ago, my friend’s co worker, who lives in the same building bumped into JH in the elevator, she said he was carrying his recyclables (so predictable it sounds made up lol but since that person is not a fan, its gotta be true and just so cute) and he was with his older son who according to this person is “a very polite boy who greets everyone well”. Im guessing the kids are less hyper now? (Hopefully lol) 

There was that interview where JH showed a pic of his older son climbing up the kitchen sink and he said he was like that as a kid and used to scare his mother a lot. He would make dares with his friends and hang from windows and things like that (btw my younger brother was like this and he is now so lazy! But my older brother who was actually diagnosed as hyperactive is still a hurricane. He practices MMA among other things to let that energy out or else he can’t even sleep or let anyone sleep lol. CTH reminds me of him sometimes. My brother is also a chatterbox and speaks loudly. I love him but he makes me exhausted lol) but anyway, maybe JHs kids are “hyper” in that way, they have a lot of energy and like to be physically active like their dad? If they are also chatterboxes then definitely, poor mom! Hopefully its something manageable and not extreme. Being lethargic is definitely a bad thing (I can relate) but being super hyper is also a burden for the hyper person and for those who surround them :loolz:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I sense you are “forgiving” CTH now :P

I will say what I don't like about him- his tendency to "prey" on the slightest goof or mistake anyone makes, and make a big deal of it while making fun of the person. That annoys me. I actually have a friend who was like that, and it was annoying because every conversation with him would get bogged down by him stopping the conversation to make fun of every small mistake you make during the conversation. He wasn't a bad guy, just annoying. I remember I got to a stage where I would just ignore him while he did that, wait for him to finish and then simply continue with the conversation. If you noticed, JH kinda does that. CTH tries to make fun, and JH just smiles indulgently, brushes the joke aside gently (JH is much more gentle than me :D) and continues to talk. As I said, I'm not as gentle as JH, and when this person went too far with another friend ours, I confronted him and told him his constant mocking of people is getting too much, so since then he's not doing that as much. Obviously for CTH that trait works well in variety shows where making fun of people is a staple. I don't think he's a bad guy, just annoying :hwaiting2:

I think I told this story before about JH and his boys but here I go again just in case, so years ago some fan spotted JH and kids at a theme park and told this story in a message board. That the kids didn’t want to go home so he had to run after them to catch them and when he finally managed to get them out, one of them escaped an run back inside (not sure how this is possible?) but anyway the story went something like that.

However not long ago, my friend’s co worker, who lives in the same building bumped into JH in the elevator, she said he was carrying his recyclables (so predictable it sounds made up lol but since that person is not a fan, its gotta be true and just so cute) and he was with his older son who according to this person is “a very polite boy who greets everyone well”. Im guessing the kids are less hyper now? (Hopefully lol) 

Only recently, after seeing how JH behaved in that singing show and how stressed he became from the mere possibility of offending anyone, I kinda guessed that that quality probably made him incapable of disciplining his children. Having to run after his kids kind of proves that... :blink: That probably drove JH's wife insane! :) I bet the only person responsible for his son now being polite and well behaved is JH's wife. But I also bet when JH did lose it, the kids stood at attention.

There was that interview where JH showed a pic of his older son climbing up the kitchen sink and he said he was like that as a kid and used to scare his mother a lot. He would make dares with his friends and hang from windows and things like that (btw my younger brother was like this and he is now so lazy! But my older brother who was actually diagnosed as hyperactive is still a hurricane. He practices MMA among other things to let that energy out or else he can’t even sleep or let anyone sleep lol. CTH reminds me of him sometimes. My brother is also a chatterbox and speaks loudly. I love him but he makes me exhausted lol) but anyway, maybe JHs kids are “hyper” in that way, they have a lot of energy and like to be physically active like their dad? If they are also chatterboxes then definitely, poor mom! Hopefully its something manageable and not extreme. Being lethargic is definitely a bad thing (I can relate) but being super hyper is also a burden for the hyper person and for those who surround them 

JH did say that now that the kids are older, he does more activities with them, right?  He said he plays football with his older son, if I'm not mistaken...

• Like 2

@Biology Lesson Yes he said that. I’d add that the kids being polite can also be thanks to JH and his wife both being polite. So thats at least some contribution on his part maybe? Leading by example. I forgot the little detail that JH greeted his neighbors first when he was on the elevator and then the kid. What my friend’s co worker said is they both seemed nice and gentle. I actually felt this same vibe the time I saw him. Like a warm but polite person. Very different from other celebrities I’ve met in the sense that most celebrities, even those who are “humble”, behave a little spoiled and entitled, like children. There’s always that vibe to them. JH seemed so like just a regular gentle polite guy who was even grateful that we were there. It made us feel very comfortable and appreciated as fans but he still managed to keep a respectful distance. He almost gave me an “old gentleman in a young man’s body” vibe. Not sure if Im explaining it well but I hope you get the idea. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Yes he said that. I’d add that the kids being polite can also be thanks to JH and his wife both being polite. So thats at least some contribution on his part maybe? Leading by example.

You are probably right... Also, JH said that whenever he can, he will spend time with his family and will go out of his way to attend his kids' events, so for sure he is a significant presence in their lives.

I forgot the little detail that JH greeted his neighbors first when he was on the elevator and then the kid. What my friend’s co worker said is they both seemed nice and gentle. I actually felt this same vibe the time I saw him. Like a warm but polite person. Very different from other celebrities I’ve met in the sense that most celebrities, even those who are “humble”, behave a little spoiled and entitled, like children. There’s always that vibe to them. JH seemed so like just a regular gentle polite guy who was even grateful that we were there. It made us feel very comfortable and appreciated as fans but he still managed to keep a respectful distance. He almost gave me an “old gentleman in a young man’s body” vibe. Not sure if Im explaining it well but I hope you get the idea. 

I think I understand what you are saying. From everything that I read, and how JH says that he goes every day to the "office", even when he doesn't have a shoot that day, it's  clear that JH behaves like he is a regular office worker, whose work happens to be acting. Also, I remember he said in one of his interviews after FTLY, that even when he attends industry events or fan events and everyone treats him like something  special, he always tells himself "this is not mine" or something like that. He makes sure to keep himself grounded and not to allow fame to get to his head. I don't think there is any way for me to  admire him more :) 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Yes he said that. I’d add that the kids being polite can also be thanks to JH and his wife both being polite. So thats at least some contribution on his part maybe? Leading by example. I forgot the little detail that JH greeted his neighbors first when he was on the elevator and then the kid. What my friend’s co worker said is they both seemed nice and gentle. I actually felt this same vibe the time I saw him. Like a warm but polite person. Very different from other celebrities I’ve met in the sense that most celebrities, even those who are “humble”, behave a little spoiled and entitled, like children. There’s always that vibe to them. JH seemed so like just a regular gentle polite guy who was even grateful that we were there. It made us feel very comfortable and appreciated as fans but he still managed to keep a respectful distance. He almost gave me an “old gentleman in a young man’s body” vibe. Not sure if Im explaining it well but I hope you get the idea. 

Love reading all these about him. Like a glimpse into what he's like in real life. Thank you!:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The clip from "Master in the house"- they actually called CTH about who will win JH or KJK, but then CTH gave JH the phone. Have no idea what was being said, but JH as usual manages to find the funny thing to say. :D Also, notice how everyone imitates JH when he comes on the phone...<_<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

The clip from "Master in the house"- they actually called CTH about who will win JH or KJK, but then CTH gave JH the phone. Have no idea what was being said, but JH as usual manages to find the funny thing to say. :D Also, notice how everyone imitates JH when he comes on the phone...<_<

lol, not so positive, but I think he said something along the lines like let's pretend Jong Kook wins.  Jong Kook will win  How can I beat a friend hence the angel wings.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

We just spoke about JH as a father... So intelligent and caring...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COFT3gbpTPQ/

And then, at other times, he's so clueless... :D He seriously doesn't know about live streaming on Youtube? It's actually a great idea for him considering his need to express himself. And also that might force me to learn Korean :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/COFLixzpMJO/

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

And then, at other times, he's so clueless... :D He seriously doesn't know about live streaming on Youtube? It's actually a great idea for him considering his need to express himself. And also that might force me to learn Korean :)

I love that suggestion too!! I can just look at his face..haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1