4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's the second episode of Hometown Flex. He did this not so long ago. CTH is one of the MCs

Hometown flex - I remember watching it but I don’t see this. Must rewatch haha!

• Like 3

MBN's mega vocal survival "Voice King" (planned/directed by Park Tae-ho) emerged as an entertainment powerhouse on Tuesday, heralding a sensation. 'Voice King' is a program that contains extreme survival beyond the genre of male vocals to win a single throne. It first aired on April 13 and drew attention, announcing the appearance of "The End of the Competition."

Meanwhile, in the second episode of "Voice King," which will air on April 20 (today), actor Hong Kyung-in, who has been in his 34th year, will appear and show off his singing skills as good as his acting skills.

The all-star cheerleading squad for Hong Kyung-in, in particular to participate in the 'boiseuking' into to grow. It is Cha Tae-hyun, Jang Hyuk, and singer Hong Kyung-min who are best friends of 'The Year of the Dragon Club'. Jang Hyuk praised Kyung-in for singing the best among our friends, and Cha Tae-hyun fired supportive shots with support, saying, "You will be able to see Kyung-in's new side."

Hong Kyung-in, who was on stage with the support of his friends, reportedly sang an emotional song after performing a fireworks performance, drawing attention from the judges. Nam Jin was surprised by Hong Kyung-in's unexpected singing skills and sent a love call to "Let's debut," while Kim Yeon-ja expressed admiration for her perfect voice from low to high notes.

How was Hong Kyung-in's song, which exceeded expectations? It can be seen on the second episode of MBN's 'Voice King', which will air at 9:50 p.m. on April 20 (today).

2021042101001660900107211.jpg

• Like 5

IHQ Produces 100-episode historical drama 'Queen of Joseon'

Global comprehensive media group IHQ will showcase its 100-episode epic drama "Queen of Joseon" (tentative title).

On the 20th Apr, IHQ said, "We signed a business agreement with Victory Contents (CEO Cho Yoon-jung), a master of drama production, on mutual exchanges in programs and drama production. We will present a 100-episode epic drama 'Queen of Joseon.'"

The signing ceremony, which was held at Victory Contents headquarters in Sangam-dong, Seoul, the previous day, was attended by only a minimum number of people, including Park Jong-jin, president of IHQ, and Cho Yoon-jung, CEO of Victory Contents, to prevent the spread of Covid-19.

Following the 12-episode drama "Desire" (directed by Kwak Ki-won), the two companies began discussions on the production of the 100-episode epic drama "The Great Battle of the Joseon Dynasty."

The 100-episode epic "Queen of Joseon," which will be the second work presented by IHQ and Victory Contents, begins with the view that the great kings of Joseon were all men, but it was women who dominated the man. The life story of Joseon's queens, who were hidden behind the king's reign, but ruled over affairs and affairs, and encompassed love and passion, along with the king, is dramatized. Writer Bang Ki-young of "Young Runner of Historical Drama," who was recognized for his solid writing skills through dramas "Night Watchman's Diary" and "Wind, Clouds and Rain," was in charge of the play.

IHQ is a global comprehensive media company that succeeded in verticalizing content-channel platforms by having five channels, sidusHQ, a drama producer who produced "Deep Tree" and "While You Were Sleeping," and Comedy TV, Dramax, KSTAR, Cube TV, and Sandbox Plus.

Victory Contents is a cultural content company that produced hits such as the drama "What Happened in Bali" and "War of the Twilight," and has recently produced popular dramas "The Moonrise River."

"In the future, IHQ will strengthen its original content lineup that viewers around the world will pay attention to, starting with dramas." said Park Jong-jin, president of IHQ. As part of that, we are looking forward to mutual development by maintaining a reciprocal partnership with Victory Contents.

2021042101001673500107941.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

IHQ Produces 100-episode historical drama 'Queen of Joseon'

Global comprehensive media group IHQ will showcase its 100-episode epic drama "Queen of Joseon" (tentative title).

On the 20th Apr, IHQ said, "We signed a business agreement with Victory Contents (CEO Cho Yoon-jung), a master of drama production, on mutual exchanges in programs and drama production. We will present a 100-episode epic drama 'Queen of Joseon.'"

The signing ceremony, which was held at Victory Contents headquarters in Sangam-dong, Seoul, the previous day, was attended by only a minimum number of people, including Park Jong-jin, president of IHQ, and Cho Yoon-jung, CEO of Victory Contents, to prevent the spread of Covid-19.

Following the 12-episode drama "Desire" (directed by Kwak Ki-won), the two companies began discussions on the production of the 100-episode epic drama "The Great Battle of the Joseon Dynasty."

The 100-episode epic "Queen of Joseon," which will be the second work presented by IHQ and Victory Contents, begins with the view that the great kings of Joseon were all men, but it was women who dominated the man. The life story of Joseon's queens, who were hidden behind the king's reign, but ruled over affairs and affairs, and encompassed love and passion, along with the king, is dramatized. Writer Bang Ki-young of "Young Runner of Historical Drama," who was recognized for his solid writing skills through dramas "Night Watchman's Diary" and "Wind, Clouds and Rain," was in charge of the play.

IHQ is a global comprehensive media company that succeeded in verticalizing content-channel platforms by having five channels, sidusHQ, a drama producer who produced "Deep Tree" and "While You Were Sleeping," and Comedy TV, Dramax, KSTAR, Cube TV, and Sandbox Plus.

Victory Contents is a cultural content company that produced hits such as the drama "What Happened in Bali" and "War of the Twilight," and has recently produced popular dramas "The Moonrise River."

"In the future, IHQ will strengthen its original content lineup that viewers around the world will pay attention to, starting with dramas." said Park Jong-jin, president of IHQ. As part of that, we are looking forward to mutual development by maintaining a reciprocal partnership with Victory Contents.

Hmmm.... what does this means? I noticed Sidus is part of this- does that guaranties JH's involvement? 100 episodes sounds... long... and it looks like the focus will be on the women

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hmmm.... what does this means? I noticed Sidus is part of this- does that guaranties JH's involvement? 100 episodes sounds... long... and it looks like the focus will be on the women

Sidus is the same as IHQ. It doesn’t guarantee anything but I was thinking could this be the reason he is on such a long hiatus? And yeah, it seems to be women centric. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHQ_(company)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Those long hair pic from the Japanese magazine, these can’t be recent picture right ?

Yes, they are not. They were old pics from Tell me what you saw period. 

Look at our two dragon  big kids and their outfit.:allgoodlol:

• LOL 2

Looks like The Swordsman is going to be released on DVD and Blue ray, but this time extras will be added. If I understood correctly the original release had no extras- 

The caption:

We're thrilled to announce our next release is the critically acclaimed martial arts epic, The Swordsman, coming to DVD & Digital on 17th May and Blu-ray on 24th May, with alternative artwork 
After being partially blinded in a coup against the king, legendary swordsman Tae-yul (Jang Hyuk, Tell Me What You Saw, Volcano High) goes into hiding, living a quiet, peaceful life with his daughter. However, when political unrest leads to traffickers kidnapping his daughter, Tae-yul has no choice but to take up arms once more. In a race against time, losing his sight and with innocent lives hanging in the balance, he must also face a dangerous new nemesis (Joe Taslim, Mortal Kombat, The Raid).
A visually stunning martial arts epic with truly exhilarating action, The Swordsman is a must-see for genre fans everywhere. Don't miss this, pre-order now!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7PaPbFNfo/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, azureblue7 said:

I wonder if this rumour is true. 

But I like the pairing of him and Bae Doo Na.

I also saw it and was excited for a moment, but I think it's just part of a game the person who posted it was playing with their friends- someone suggests a name for a show, and this person casts the show...

I was disappointed as it actually sounded interesting...:(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I also saw it and was excited for a moment, but I think it's just part of a game the person who posted it was playing with their friends- someone suggests a name for a show, and this person casts the show...

I was disappointed as it actually sounded interesting...:(

• Like 2