3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

This IG post of Bang Won 's quotes are so interesting and funny!:joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1pIHio8HB/?igshid=1il3db0elpb5w

And this is awesome

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDUl9EKXOg/?igshid=1nbwe2b6vf9w2

Her edits are amazing. I actually follow her, waiting to the next JH related clip. What I love about it is that it's clear that she got to know JH through MC, and now she starts to spiral into our world- she already did an edit for Voice... I wonder what will happen when she reaches JH's other good shows :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ3fW43IURB/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I think other posts from this IG account @lta_tal were already posted, so here's another one :) So hot! I don't know why but I love the bit in which he growls-barks! :D I think I would say that Bang Won in Empire of Lust was JH's sexiest role, and I'm not even talking about the sex scene! This guy oozes sex and menace! I just wish the role was bigger... I want another similar role, but as a lead- to let JH really sink his teeth into.. :sweat_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK89UHmDXGT/

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Ill take his Bangwon in My Country as the sexiest though. Those choking scenes where he gasps :ph34r:

Hmmm... tough call :hwaiting2: But in MC he didn't mean to be sexy in those scenes. I wonder if JH even realized how sexual that scene actually was, or would he be horrified by us... :sweat_smile: 

Either way it just annoys me that in both productions he wasn't the lead, so his story and character were handicapped by the actual leads' story, that was so so much inferior...  he just didn't get to be the lead and just let his Bang won sing (or rap, in JH's case :) )

• Like 5

14 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

His new post

This hair is ok. Not curtain looking, maybe is the angle. 

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I just wish the role was bigger... I want another similar role, but as a lead- to let JH really sink his teeth into.. :sweat_smile:

Similar to MC but let him be the lead. We'll have a story about BW. Not just BW as a warrior but also as a son, as a husband. MC would have been a nice drama if without Hwi & the other young guy. The veterans did very well too, the one who acted as BW father & the NamJeon guy. Oh & we can also do without the girl.

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Ill take his Bangwon in My Country as the sexiest though. Those choking scenes where he gasps :ph34r:

I just love his untidy hair in MC. Makes him look so manly & so warrior like. Hmm....i have a thing for warrior like looking man. Hahaha!

• Like 4

Sumi's Mountain Cabin - Jang Hyuk," "My second son, who looks like me, has the temperament of an actor."

Actor Jang Hyuk of "Sumi Mountain" talks about the life of a father of three children.

Actor Jang Hyuk, who appeared as a guest on the co-produced entertainment program "Sumi's Mountain Cabin" which will air on the 4th Mar, will tell the truth to Kim Soo-mi, the owner of the mountain cabin.

In a recent recording, Kim Soo-mi had a tea time with "favorite actor" Jang Hyuk and asked a question like "are you married in a relationship?" "My wife majored in ballet and did modern dance," Jang Hyuk said. "My eldest son is already 14 years old and my youngest daughter is 7 years old."

Jang Hyuk, a "three-child father" who has already grown up, but it remained a pity that he could not spend much time with his children because of his busy filming. Jang Hyuk said, "I couldn't participate in parenting much, but recently my eldest child started playing soccer, so we spent a lot of time together," and added, "When I worked out together, we had more conversations and became close."

About daddy Jang Hyuk's story, Kim Soo-mi asked, "Do any of the kids have an actor temperament? Not the oldest, but the second...Don't you think so?" Jang Hyuk said, "You're incredible, how do you pick up the second child?" And he said, "As I said, the second child seems to have some talent. His face looks a little like mine".

Jang Hyuk also said, "The children see their father's friends, including Kim Jong-kook, Cha Tae-hyun, Hong Kyung-min and Hong Kyung-in appearing on TV, so they think everyone appears on TV when they were younger. But now that they have grown up, they know their father's job," he said, disclosing the special experiences that children with "actor dads" have.

Kim Soo-mi asked, "What would you do if the second child said he would be an actor?" and Jang Hyuk said, "If you want to be an actor..." and said honestly what he wanted to say as a senior.

Jang Hyuk and his owner Kim Soo-mi's frank tea time will air on SKY and KBS2 at 10:40 p.m. on the 4th March.

155344589_1917356421773344_4556489411027

154246989_1917356371773349_4467506474973

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

46 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

And so his second son looks like him, im really curious as to how he looks but I guess not possible to as he doesn’t share any of these - which I respect :) 

Wow, time flies, his number 1 is already 14. Number 2 should be 13 I'm guessing since he was born a year apart. And his princess is 7!! Oh, but it's korean age, so should be 1 year less if non korean age. 

Since he said he & his number 1 works out together, next time when he's in the gymn, look out for a teenager nearby him (hahaha)!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

@azureblue7 is it me or JH's face is actually outside of the water? Is it possible that he is cheating again, like he and CTH did in family outing?:D

Looks like out of the water. He doesn't swim so I think he doesn't know how to handle his face underwater. Lol. Is this the one that @Biology Lessonsaid he is fully clothed in the hotspring? Ya ah, why so fully clothed?

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I have not watched Swordsman. Is it good? 

The movie itself is not that great, quite predictable, imo but our dear hyukie is just so awesome. U must watch it! :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Does anybody know where I can watch the Saturday Night Live episode with JH? And if there's eng subs?

On 3/2/2021 at 12:56 PM, Biology Lesson said:

I think other posts from this IG account @lta_tal were already posted, so here's another one :) So hot! I don't know why but I love the bit in which he growls-barks! :D I think I would say that Bang Won in Empire of Lust was JH's sexiest role, and I'm not even talking about the sex scene! This guy oozes sex and menace! I just wish the role was bigger... I want another similar role, but as a lead- to let JH really sink his teeth into.. :sweat_smile:

That video is pure hotness and perfection. Bang Won is one of the sexiest JH's role but in my opinion nothing can beat Kang Pil Joo. I go totally and completely crazy when he appears on the screen. Good Lord! :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1