@jongski Hi! Unfortunately, there is no drama project that we know of yet :brokenheart:

He filmed a movie called “River’s Grave” that will be released this year. 

Chuno is also in my mind! I’m rewatching Chuno with a group of kdrama fans (some are watching it for the first time) Here is the link for the latest thread in case you want to chime in 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2021/01/13/open-thread-chuno-episodes-13-14/

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jongski said:

@Prettysup@dramafan33  Is there any upcoming drama for Jang Hyuk?  Always rewatch Chuno when I'm missing Jang Hyuk in drama.  Hotness

No news of new drama currently, still waiting...

49 minutes ago, Victor44 said:

Is this one release yet? I would like to watch it. Where should I try for it?

Hello welcome here! Which one are u referring to? Chuno (The Slave Hunters)?

It is available on Viki, or any other usual site you watch K-dramas on. Just search for 'Slave Hunters'

https://www.viki.com/tv/411c-the-slave-hunters

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Prettysup said:

No news of new drama currently, still waiting...

Hello welcome here! Which one are u referring to? Chuno (The Slave Hunters)?

It is available on Viki, or any other usual site you watch K-dramas on. Just search for 'Slave Hunters'

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will definitely try it. LOL!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! Love the pics!

So glad to see JH as part of this project. We have seen that JH's acting and style is maybe better suited for international audiences than the Korean audience. One thing I hope they will put an emphasis on is the addition of English subs to promotional material they release for movies and shows. This was my main complaint when it came to the promotion of The Swordsman. Another peeve of mine is the fact that they didn't release the footage of the international press conference they held... 

• Like 3

I just saw this post, and it reminded me of how I miss JH's acting in such moments! He's so good in those moments of suppressed sorrow... Just looking at these clips makes me tear up, and the song is not helping either :sweat_smile:

Thinking about it I realize that almost in every show JH is looking to convey such emotions, only usually the writers are not good enough to support it. In My Country he managed to create those moments so beautifully, but the lack of focus  on his character prevented them from being emotional enough for me to tear up. Also in TMWYS JH was trying to find those moments, like in his phone call with one of the victims, but again the writers were not able to support those moment long enough for them to be as impactful as they should have been. I so wish that the next project that JH will do will have good emotional script...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha great, that's why I said I wanted him to film more movies rather than dramas. Movie actors get more recognition.

I'm happy for him to take more movies..but I'm sad for myself because I want to watch him in dramas ... :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Love 1