42 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

It should be him. He did something similar here too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkT-jq4AcRC/?igshid=1lm8grfyj3ckm

Here's the 2 clips. Definitely no body double.. haha

It's amazing how varied JH's experience and talent is. I remember thinking in the last episode of Yacht Expedition during the singing "competition", that JH was kinda dismissed by the guys. He comes across as so shy and humble, that people don't realize that some things that they haven't learned yet, JH has already forgotten... 

3 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's amazing how varied JH's experience and talent is. I remember thinking in the last episode of Yacht Expedition during the singing "competition", that JH was kinda dismissed by the guys. He comes across as so shy and humble, that people don't realize that some things that they haven't learned yet, JH has already forgotten... 

He definitely has a wealth of knowledge and experiences acquired all these years. And yet he's so humble.

And always a child at heart.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

So the subs for the clip from are out, and this is what they were saying on that clip- essentially, what we already know :) 

awwww "guys who look tough outside but soft inside that laugh easily" haha 

I love this description! It's so janghyuk. :heart4: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yeah, I think it is most probably for  Westwood spring collection.:approves:

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I think so, they have rock climbing this time ! 

I hope that we will get to see the BTS of the rock climbing part. I remember he did that for the other company he advertised for years ago, but they released only a few pics from the training on the wall

• Like 2

Yes! We can finally watch him tonight.

0004734264-001-20210116104733533.png

In the 136th episode of MBC's'Point of Omniscient Intervention' which will broadcast tonight 16 Jan at 11.10 pm, it will be a day of laughter between Oh Dae-hwan and his manager.

On this day's broadcast, Oh Dae-Hwan unveils a movie set in Gangneung, Gangwon-do. From Oh Dae-hwan, who plays a heartwarming hot role, to Yoo-sung and Jang-hyuk, who pour out the charisma of the storm. The scene was truly bloody.

However, if the camera is turned off, it stimulates curiosity because laughter bursts as if watching a sitcom. It is said that not only Oh Dae-hwan and the actors, but also the director showed comedian-level talks and made the scene a sea of laughter.

In particular, Oh Dae-hwan's manager shows off the charm of Nucksal as he travels around the set. He previously appeared in'The Battle of War' and gained a lot of attention as a chemistry with Oh Dae-hwan. On this day, the manager also exudes an unexpected chemistry with Jang Hyuk, and attention is focused on the hidden story.

Translated from Naver news

:cutekitty: Looks like they had fun at the movie set. Can't wait to watch it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! We can finally watch him tonight.

In the 136th episode of MBC's'Point of Omniscient Intervention' which will broadcast tonight 16 Jan at 11.10 pm, it will be a day of laughter between Oh Dae-hwan and his manager.

On this day's broadcast, Oh Dae-Hwan unveils a movie set in Gangneung, Gangwon-do. From Oh Dae-hwan, who plays a heartwarming hot role, to Yoo-sung and Jang-hyuk, who pour out the charisma of the storm. The scene was truly bloody.

However, if the camera is turned off, it stimulates curiosity because laughter bursts as if watching a sitcom. It is said that not only Oh Dae-hwan and the actors, but also the director showed comedian-level talks and made the scene a sea of laughter.

In particular, Oh Dae-hwan's manager shows off the charm of Nucksal as he travels around the set. He previously appeared in'The Battle of War' and gained a lot of attention as a chemistry with Oh Dae-hwan. On this day, the manager also exudes an unexpected chemistry with Jang Hyuk, and attention is focused on the hidden story.

Translated from Naver news

Looks like they had fun at the movie set. Can't wait to watch it.

The way these articles are written is so odd- everything's a mystery or surprising... Can't say I missed them since Yacht expedition ended...

They released this 3 min video- 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1