1 minute ago, Biology Lesson said:

she's the script writer?

Using that name to google, I can only get the script writer ..haha. Anyway , all these are not confirmed. Guess the best is to wait for the official news to be out. We just miss his dramas too much .

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think she managed to find JH's name. I can't really say, as it's difficult to see- 

Ahh but this doesn't say The Sun Never Sets ... now i am really curious where the info came from ... 

5 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

ya it’s really hard to trust these unverified sources as I heard that anyone can post stuff on DC but I guess better than absolute quiet haha. 

Yeah we are desperate for any news haha

35 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

A JH fan just told me that she thinks the name in front of Hyuk's name is 목연희 Mok Yeon Hee.

Ok let's wait for more news

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Ahh but this doesn't say The Sun Never Sets ... now i am really curious where the info came from ... 

The text are too unclear to use the papago image translation. I didn't get Hyuk's name when I tried it too. My friend typed it out in korean.

The title should be the characters below,

20201218-201631.jpg

Which means "the sun never sets".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

The text are too unclear to use the papago image translation. I didn't get Hyuk's name when I tried it too. My friend typed it out in korean.

The title should be the characters below,

Which means "the sun never sets".

Oh thanks, so hopefully we get news of this sunset drama soon!

Let me type it out as a text for easier searches 

노을 은 지지 않는다

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Choi Yeo Jin just posted this, and she's saying the next episode is the last one. Weren't there supposed to be 10 episodes?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9tsUUBAwS/

This is the translation of her caption:

What is it? Editing this stuffy...?
I really hate it
I've bothered you so much
I'm sorry haha
@heodak81
It's already the last episode..
The time and ties that were so precious in the corona
Thank you, I don't think I can forget it.
More than anyone else in the corner of the yacht cabin
Experience the rough waves yourself
We endured with our mental power
Yacht expedition directing, camera, writer, sound
Thank you so much for helping out.
Real, really... you have a lot of trouble.
Precious moments
Gogo and I'll keep it in my heart
That brilliant yacht expedition
The last episode is Monday evening at 8:10
At MBC Every1
Seen!!!Buck!!!Print!!!!Wed!!!!
Will you do it?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Choi Yeo Jin just posted this, and she's saying the next episode is the last one. Weren't there supposed to be 10 episodes?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9tsUUBAwS/

This is the translation of her caption:

What is it? Editing this stuffy...?
I really hate it
I've bothered you so much
I'm sorry haha
@heodak81
It's already the last episode..
The time and ties that were so precious in the corona
Thank you, I don't think I can forget it.
More than anyone else in the corner of the yacht cabin
Experience the rough waves yourself
We endured with our mental power
Yacht expedition directing, camera, writer, sound
Thank you so much for helping out.
Real, really... you have a lot of trouble.
Precious moments
Gogo and I'll keep it in my heart
That brilliant yacht expedition
The last episode is Monday evening at 8:10
At MBC Every1
Seen!!!Buck!!!Print!!!!Wed!!!!
Will you do it?

Let's hope she's wrong because on the official website, it is 10 eps.

• Like 2

Yoga next? Hyuk is easy to spot! I'm sure this is easy for him.

Pics-Art-12-20-10-19-21.jpg

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Choi Yeo-jin is transformed into a stretching instructor following the Zumba dance instructor.

In the photo, Yeojin  is demonstrating a stretching posture in front of the members. Captains Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Soo-Yoo, and Kim Seung-jin are also trying to imitate Choi Yeo-jin with one leg up. The group movements of those who seem somewhat bizarre are already predicting laughter.

It is said that on this day, Choi Yeo-jin surprised the members by appearing in a costume that robbed the eyes. The members said that they once again admire the bright yellow color that no one can digest and the bold style that sticks to the body. Choi Yeo-jin, who has turned the yacht upside down since its appearance, is said to have taken out the souls of the members by radiating an unusual tension.

Then, as the stretching class began in earnest, it was said that the members' grunts were heard one after another. Unlike Choi Yeo-jin, who flexibly breaks the waist, the members are struggling with the movements they encounter for the first time and take away sweat. It is said that the stretching class, which is gradually increasing in difficulty, and the members who cannot catch up with it, perform weird moves and turn the scene into a sea of laughter.

Among them, it is said that the stretching honor student and the inferior student were divided, which raises the question of who is the member who best caught up with Choi Yeo-jin's movement. The true scenery of the group stretching on a yacht can be found in MBC Every1's Yacht Expedition: The Beginning, which airs at 8:10 pm on Monday, December 21st.

Translated from Naver 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He used a filter again, didn't he? I hate it when people use a filter on JH's face! He's the only person that I've seen that looks better unfiltered :D

In the mean time, SidusHQ posted this pic for JH's birthday. Nice!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJAAPkzho_a/?igshid=z71t5viwrzw2

• Like 3

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

:ilike:

This episode with Lee Shi Young? Watching now. I like when she's in RM coz no one want to mess with her. My dream is JH will pair up with her someday. Gonna take all that martial art into a good use. Lol.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@DarlaRochelle I’ve been telling you everywhere but I just really, I’m so impressed with your art. These FMV of yours are on such a different level. They truly highlight and sell the dramas much better than the original campaigns ever did. Like Kfangurl said on youtube, your love is present in your work and we can perceive it. It’s pure art. You really have a gift for this. Anyway love love love! I feel so lucky that you became JHs fan! Through your videos, I love him even more! (I didn’t know that was possible) :heart4:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, DarlaRochelle said:

Well, I finished watching Money Flower - wow! Everyone had said it was amazing & it is. Hyuk's acting will never stop blowing me away!! I just had to make a video - I was happy I finished it in time to upload on his birthday. I hope everyone will enjoy it! 

Amazing vid! Tq. JH's Pil-joo and BW are so good they still give me goosebumps now. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DarlaRochelle said:

Well, I finished watching Money Flower - wow! Everyone had said it was amazing & it is. Hyuk's acting will never stop blowing me away!! I just had to make a video - I was happy I finished it in time to upload on his birthday. I hope everyone will enjoy it!

Wow thanks for making the video! Echoing what @dramafan33 said, this video really reminded us on JH’s greatness. I really miss his acting so much, feels like she’s even though it’s only been 10 months since his last show ended. 

what is your favorite scene of his in the movie, @DarlaRochelle? You can put it in spoiler in case there are people who hasn’t watched. I’m really curious! Hehe. 

• Like 4