Thanks for recommending Healing Camp. This guy is hilarious! He's serious yo, when it comes to his hotdog. This guy likes bread + sausage :lol: I laughed when he talked about rocking his baby to bed. 

Oh, i watched this programme Uncontrollably Acting (no sub). In 1 of the episode, JH was teaching the young people sword fighting. Look at him, a 42 years old Ahjussi is looking more good than those young people. Yet despite he being a martial arts person, he looks gentle on the outside. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Oh, i watched this programme Uncontrollably Acting (no sub). In 1 of the episode, JH was teaching the young people sword fighting. Look at him, a 42 years old Ahjussi is looking more good than those young people. Yet despite he being a martial arts person, he looks gentle on the outside. 

There's Chinese subs for uncontrollably actor ep 5 and 6 if you can read Chinese at the links in the spoiler below.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, budgerie said:

@Prettysup- Oops! Sorry! My eyes needs to be checked...lol...Healing Camp ah...ok will search for it. Have you watched the 2012 or 2013 Win Win where CTH was the guest & JH was also present for some moments. I believe they were talking about their wife/children but me no understand anything. :blush:  

Haha no, I cannot understand anything without subs either

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Giving in to the temptation of bread again..haha.

He really loves his bread, doesnt he? Hahaha

4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Healing camp must watch :) 

and is the last episode of Urban cops - too short 

Aha no choice, our actor got to start being Yi Bang-won 

• Like 2

What show is this? This is the first time I saw this and he is so funny. :D

And I'm so glad Netflix bought Money Flower, Tree with Deep Roots, and Fated to Love You. I've been wondering why there's no Hyukie drama there and now we have 3! :) No Chuno though.. :huh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, jhjsw said:

What show is this? This is the first time I saw this and he is so funny. :D

And I'm so glad Netflix bought Money Flower, Tree with Deep Roots, and Fated to Love You. I've been wondering why there's no Hyukie drama there and now we have 3! :) No Chuno though.. :huh:

This is ep 5-6 of Uncontrollably Actor by K-star.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jhjsw said:

What show is this? This is the first time I saw this and he is so funny:D

Yes he is really charming and funny on the show. A pity there is no English subs.. only Chinese subs for the show.

Happy weekend dear all!:wub:

• Like 1

@azureblue7- thanks for posting with chinese sub, the Uncontrollably Acting. It's episode 6 that has him demonstrating sword fighting. I just love how he does it. I think he enjoys teaching. Didn't he say he initially wanted to be a Teacher...he just enjoys talking. If I have a Teacher like him, I would be listening attentively (not to the lesson though).:blush: When I watched the movie THORN at that time, I wondered to myself, how can any girl student resist this charming Teacher. I don't mind to have remedial class with him everyday, lol. 

I find him look tired in Urban Cops. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7- thanks for posting with chinese sub, the Uncontrollably Acting. It's episode 6 that has him demonstrating sword fighting. I just love how he does it. I think he enjoys teaching. Didn't he say he initially wanted to be a Teacher...he just enjoys talking. If I have a Teacher like him, I would be listening attentively (not to the lesson though).:blush: When I watched the movie THORN at that time, I wondered to myself, how can any girl student resist this charming Teacher. I don't mind to have remedial class with him everyday, lol. 

I find him look tired in Urban Cops. 

Hahaha! I can't agree more. I think he wanted to be a Physical Fitness teacher at first. Think there will be too many girls having crushes on him. So handsome although he will be talking quite a lot.. lol.  

Ya , he does look tired, actually all the other 3 also look very tired in the show. Lack of sleep, no fixed time for meals..tough show 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ביולוגיה שיעור said:

Hello, a lurker here :) 

I found this video and, as I don't know Korean at all, I wondered if any of you can say what is he saying? I heard the name Jang hyuk several times, but no idea in what context.... 

A very kind korean IG friend translated it for me. Team leader said " I thought celebrities wouldn't be nervous, but they were very nervous from the ceremony. But these people really quickly adapted to their work. Jang Hyuk was just like the image we've seen on TV".  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

A very kind korean IG friend translated it for me. He said " I thought celebrities wouldn't be nervous, but they were very nervous from the ceremony. But these people really quickly adapted to their work. Jang Hyuk was just like the image we've seen on TV".  

Thank you! 

• Like 4

@azureblue7- I can't get in the youku site but thanks for posting. Can I ask again, the 2010 Win Win programme, do you have the subtitle for #006. That's the episode in which he sent a love message to his wife. I want to ask if you have the subtitle for that episode itself. The link at Stuck on Hyuk can't be opened. :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7- I can't get in the youku site but thanks for posting. Can I ask again, the 2010 Win Win programme, do you have the subtitle for #006. That's the episode in which he sent a love message to his wife. I want to ask if you have the subtitle for that episode itself. The link at Stuck on Hyuk can't be opened. :)

I posted his video message for his wife on page 583. :)