Anyone got locked out? I got locked out for many days! 

It's so hilarious, now we know he cant sing..he cant cook...he cant type. 

Just want to share my feel about Bad Papa. I like it although most of the time i would skip the boxing part. :astonished: It is like our everyday life. Head of the household trying to make ends meet. Spouse relationship stagnant after many years of marriage. Spouse communication became 1 sided or no communication at all, the man has the final say. Children taking centre stage in the marriage.

Especially like the scene when the daughter wanted her parents to date, making him dressed up in suit & going to the Steak Restaurant. Daughter needed to remind the father that mom is a woman. This happens in our everyday life too, if we can ask, when was the last time we had a date with our spouse or our spouse wanted to even go on a date...

Also like the scene when papa drove daughter to school & he made the ILY sign on top of his head, oh mine! it's so sweet but again if i am a 17 years old & in the school gate, i would freak out too (hahaha)!

The last episode was heartbreaking :bawling:but the words about "not leaving someone when times are bad" i think JH holds these words dear to his heart. What his real wife said to him must have touched him & impacted him alot that at 15 years later (these words were spoken around 2004), it appears in his drama. 

I'm sure he pretty much is still very much in love with his wife. In Dragon Club Show, he said he still has butterflies around her. He also said he feels sorry for his wife having to tend to 3 children. At least it shows he appreciates her effort & not taking it for granted. And i like very much his video msg to his wife in Real Men. He looked like someone who just fall in love for the 1st time.:blush:Being a fan, i think the only ship i will ship is him (Mr Jung) & Mrs Jung (hahaha).  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Anyone got locked out? I got locked out for many days! 

I was locked out for days too!  Welcome back!

16 minutes ago, budgerie said:

t's so hilarious, now we know he cant sing..he cant cook...he cant type. 

Hahaha! All these made him even more endearing..and cute!

18 minutes ago, budgerie said:

The last episode was heartbreaking :bawling:but the words about "not leaving someone when times are bad" i think JH holds these words dear to his heart. What his real wife said to him must have touched him & impacted him alot that at 15 years later (these words were spoken around 2004), it appears in his drama. 

I'm sure he pretty much is still very much in love with his wife.

Yes..till now I have not rewatched Bad Papa..The last ep is too sad, made me cry too much.

JH mentioned that he is not the romantic type but the stuff he said about his wife made me feel that he may not be the type to say sweet romantic things to his wife but he does it through his actions. He appreciates and is grateful for simple things in life. Like he mentioned how blessed he felt when he lay down on the bed with his wife and kids by his side and when he was in the car with his wife (girlfriend at that time) , he imagined how nice it would be if their children are seated behind them. So sweet.  Such a family man.

• Like 3

@azureblue7@PrettysupInfact I still got locked out. Like I got to try my luck to sign in. 

I think JH better not take on any role that requires him to be a typist. The Director probably will die waiting for him to type. :unsure:Coming back to Bad Papa, I wish there's an award for father-daughter, that would be good. Not necessary Best Couple Award all the time. The teenager acted as most teens would (frustrated/rebellious/moody) but she loves her papa very much. Their interaction is fun.

Coming back to his (real) wife, I think i can guess why he remains private abt his family life. I have read articles here & there in the past, some people are just nasty. People who can't separate real & reel. 

Oh, can I ask, anyone knows where can watch Carefree Traveler with English Sub or Chinese Sub? I only managed to watch a clip (without Sub) where he was changing money. Also anyone knows where can watch the Mom's Diary (part 2) where JH talks about how he met his wife/talks abt recycling/talks abt he altered his marks on the Report Card & all the old ladies were so fascinated by him. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Oh, can I ask, anyone knows where can watch Carefree Traveler with English Sub or Chinese Sub? I only managed to watch a clip (without Sub) where he was changing money. Also anyone knows where can watch the Mom's Diary (part 2) where JH talks about how he met his wife/talks abt recycling/talks abt he altered his marks on the Report Card & all the old ladies were so fascinated by him. :wub:

Carefree travelers Chinese subs here:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21960367?from=search&seid=10717004076589296666

Mom's diary ep 76

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20097772?from=search&seid=2302601998444890447

Do u have a FB account? U can follow this fanpage for the latest JH news in Chinese or English  : https://www.facebook.com/JangHyukFans

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@PrettysupThank you so much for the link. 

Anyone with me on this? I really couldn't watch Wok Of Love. Don't know why. Maybe i was still very much into Kang Pil Joo at the time. 

Hahahah we were all like that ! I was watching only his portions :)

and @azureblue7 his latest pic at the movie premier was soooooooo good! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Anyone with me on this? I really couldn't watch Wok Of Love. Don't know why. Maybe i was still very much into Kang Pil Joo at the time. 

I only watch the scenes where he appeared and whenever he did, he stole the show from the leads. Very cute very unforgettable character. 

8 hours ago, kohnlee said:

latest pic at the movie premier was soooooooo good! 

Yes!!!! He's keeping his hair long... and keeping his stubble. Miss seeing his forehead but he  really looks very handsome nonetheless!!

• Like 3

Thanks to @Prettysupi finally managed to watch Carefree Traveler. Only have 2 comments. What's with his mushroom hair? I like his hairstyle in KPJ, i like his hair combed up. :confounded:Oh! That alarm ring tone to wake up at 4am, I wonder if his wife will give him that glare! The sound of it would have woken the whole household. :sweatingbullets: I couldn't help but feel wanting to laugh.....er that part where 1 of the guy asked JH how did the 3 children come about (something like that). I think he must be thinking that JH is always busy filming, where to find "time" to make the 3 babies. Yet cannot ask so directly. Making babies also need to be at the correct timing in order to conceive. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

Thanks to @Prettysupi finally managed to watch Carefree Traveler. Only have 2 comments. What's with his mushroom hair? I like his hairstyle in KPJ, i like his hair combed up. :confounded:Oh! That alarm ring tone to wake up at 4am, I wonder if his wife will give him that glare! The sound of it would have woken the whole household. :sweatingbullets: I couldn't help but feel wanting to laugh.....er that part where 1 of the guy asked JH how did the 3 children come about (something like that). I think he must be thinking that JH is always busy filming, where to find "time" to make the 3 babies. Yet cannot ask so directly. Making babies also need to be at the correct timing in order to conceive. :lol: 

He may be taking on projects continuously but filming is not done 24 hours a day, he still go home everyday to perform his husband duties haha..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, budgerie said:

I watched WOL but only on him.  In fact, I find his character in WOL very charismatic.  I wished he's the lead with the storyline centered on him whenever I watched it.  The drama would be so much more interesting.

• Like 4
  • Love 1