[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

anyone has nonstop5 ep.207,208d[raw file] with HQ please....

i would like to watch[kimhyunjoong,ss501,kuhyesun] very much...who has please upload to me please.....

a million thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5UJq3a6Vy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lz7FArC0QM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNZ-J9MBis

^ These has English subtitles, btw.

Does anyone know where I can watch/download earlier episodes, i.e. pre-Minwoo? I'm just curious how it all started and how Su Ah and Jin Woo's relationship started as well. It'll be great if there are English subs but I'll still be happy to watch even if I might not be able to understand a single thing.

Edit: I just checked aja-aja.com but the megaupload links to the first 3 episodes are password-protected. Anyone knows what the password is? Or any other sites where I can download or watch the first 3 episodes?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaz_minsun09

does anyone know where i can download the ost of this?

i really want the song sung by hye sun which is happy bday to you

thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest cinderellaheechul

any recent clubbox that has the rest of the episodes? doesn't matter if raw or subbed.

• 2 months later...
Guest cinderellaheechul

no clubbox has this anymore TwT

anyone.. -anyone- willing to upload the raw episodes before ep.194?

or if it's too much work burn and send them? maybe i can pay back by sending all my rainbow romance episodes. i have 158 episodes and all but 9 are HQ.

i'm desperate. TwT

• 2 months later...
Guest xshurri kurrix

sorry to bother you all, but does anyone know where i can watch this series/can anyone upload the episodes on MU (aja-aja is members only T.T)?? (especially episodes 50 through the last episode) or does anyone know if the entire series is available for purchase and where??

I really really want to watch the series again, i love the love lines between sooah and jinwoo and jungrin and kyungjoon :)

many thanks ahead :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Kathy K.

Is there any subbing squad which had done subs for whole nonstop 5 (or at least from episode 100 on) and made them accesible all on their site (or elsewhere) for downloading hq?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest firefree

People who are still interested Epsiodes from 1 - 257 have been uploaded here :http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14716

they're unsubbed though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest firefree

ah...so i promised i'd sub the missing episodes a while back but then i completely forgot about it  sweatingbullets.gif

does anyone still need the missing episodes?

which episodes are missing english subtitles? i could try to sub them over summer break when i get the chance smile.gif

243!!!!!1

please please please please !

• 3 months later...

guys, can you tell me which episode that seung gi appeared?

i really wanna watch seung gi in nonstop 5. really need your help..

thank you so much :D

Guest firefree

guys, can you tell me which episode that seung gi appeared?

i really wanna watch seung gi in nonstop 5. really need your help..

thank you so much :D

he appears in episodes 1 ... to 190 :)

• 3 months later...
Guest lilbubbledorkie

I loved this sitcom. I wish all the episodes were subbed TT__TT It'd be so great if a subbing team would pick up this project...anyone..please?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest breathemyair

can someone please reupload episode 256 and 257? Someone already uploaded it, but it was only the first part. I'm really dying to see it ><

Archived