[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

Guest jelly_pudding

PLEASE - anyone have episodes before 193? i don't need english subs .. i don't have clubbox either.

so if you have the download links please post or PM me =) PLEASE !!

thanks in advance!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aikiraat

Hi everyone in the Nonstop5 thread! I am glad everyone is enjoying the episodes our team worked so hard to translate, sub, and upload for you guys! I havn't been on the forum for a while so some of the uploads have expired. JUst send me a Pm for which episodes you guys need re-uploaded and I'll try my best to get them to you as soon as possible.

To those who were asking about non-minwoo episodes: episodes without Minwoo are very hard to find so we decided to do the episodes that were available to us and that 50 episodes was plenty of work already. Sorry to those wishing for other episodes.

thanks for uploading and subbing ^^

i have a question though. will the other episodes be subbed too, someday? because it looks pretty much abondened.

it would be really cool if someone would sub episodes 243-257.

Guest andykim44

I saw the last messages about non minwoo episodes and i hate to be a bother once again after everything you guys have doen witht e subbing and what not. But PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

I am one of those people who needs to watch everything in order and here is the problem

As I recall, there are 257 episodes

i have 1-54, and 161-257,

the problem is, i need 55-160, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

IT WOULD HELP ME OUT A LOT

if any1 wants help with the episodes, ill upload the episodes i ahve but please someone find 55-160 for me. it would help me a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lilazn1417

does anyone know where i can find the english subbed version of taebin's episode?? thanks!

*please don't say clubbox becuz i can't access it*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mryann_nielsen

hi.. i am just new here and i am glad to see that there is a new nonstop thread which i have been looking for quite a while already... can you tell me if there is anyone here who have old new nonstop versions? especially new nonstop 2 when jo insung is part of teh sitcom??? pls oh please... if someone can help me... thanks you so much!!!!

Guest PockyxChan

I love this show. ^^ I've only seen some episodes, and I haven't started watching from the beginning, but it's love. Are you not subbing them anymore? That's too bad, but I guess somebody did something wrong like uploading them somewhere else. >,< Thank you for uploading them, though, and for all the hardwork you did before.

I want Jungrin to get together with Minwoo 'cause it would just be too cute, but I've heard her and Kyungjoon get cutesy. Which is good, too. But, man, was I a Minrin shipper...

EDIT

They should really make a DVD box with English subs for me. =D

Guest poptartsgurl

hi.. i am just new here and i am glad to see that there is a new nonstop thread which i have been looking for quite a while already... can you tell me if there is anyone here who have old new nonstop versions? especially new nonstop 2 when jo insung is part of teh sitcom??? pls oh please... if someone can help me... thanks you so much!!!!

We have some episodes of Nonstop 2 available for download at Aja-Aja.

non stop 5 was the best for me although i haven't watched the first through the fourth. rainbow romance was good but they have too many characters. anyways, ever since crunchyroll deleted all the video i can't find the episodes i want to watch. there was one episode i wanted to watch but can't find it. Anyone knows the number of episode. i was looking for the part where they were filming an advertisement and everybody wants to be part of the advertistment. the part where hong su ah was singing "don't let separation come" or something like that.

Guest xshurri kurrix

i loved this sitcom!! it never failed to put a smile on my face.

does anyone know which episode was hong soo ah's first?

and which episode did park jin woo first appear in?

i'm thinking of rewatching the series once i find links...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Misznana

can anyone please sub 1-193 please? i really really really want to see them! thanks!<3 email me at tomasina_vo@yahoo.com =]

Guest andykim44

please im beggin someone to help.

I am looking for ep. 55-160.

I have episodes 1-54, and 161-257. I am willing to share but I NEED ep. 55-160. I dont want to stream, i want to actually be able to download them. I put all the episodes on my external and burn them onto dvds.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

o yea props to the people who have already uploaded all of this already.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jelly_pudding

seriously..

i have been searching a long time.. and i still can't find episodes before 190..

i really want to watch it :tears: i never saw the earlier episodes...

anyone please know where to watch it/download it?

just not clubbox since i don't have an account ...

please PM or reply on here.

it would mean a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

(the episodes do not have to have ENG subs.)

Archived