[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

Guest amiluvsnictse4ever

can someone please please please reupload ep 197 Unwelcomed Person's Sadness - (Aikiraat) all the links on this fourm for that ep is dead! please help! :tears: :tears: thanks!!!!! :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just starting to re-watch this sitcom again and I seriously don't like Jung Rin ending up with Kyung Joon T_T poor Minu, he's the only who doesn't............... kiss any girl in the last episode :(

Guest Ayulyn

how come i cant find any episodes before 194?

or are there any episodes before 194? :unsure:

Yeah, there are episodes before 194, but they don't include Minwoo. (They state on the first page that they sub from 194 because that's when Minwoo first stars on the show)

So there are eps before 194, but you probably won't find them subbed. I also dunno where to get em..maybe a clubbox?

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ames4eva

just wondering if anyone out there... javabeans perhaps.. will u or anyone else be subbing the remaining missing episodes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ah...so i promised i'd sub the missing episodes a while back but then i completely forgot about it :sweatingbullets:

does anyone still need the missing episodes?

which episodes are missing english subtitles? i could try to sub them over summer break when i get the chance :)

Guest allanpuge23

ah...so i promised i'd sub the missing episodes a while back but then i completely forgot about it :sweatingbullets:

does anyone still need the missing episodes?

which episodes are missing english subtitles? i could try to sub them over summer break when i get the chance :)

pls subbed episode 224,225,235,236 and 239 pls...

tnx

Guest Kathy K.

Please, can anybody upload ep. 236 with subs? Downloadable or streaming link - doesn't matter. I can't watch further and I don't want to skip this oneee~ *tablo&hyojufan* @.@

• 5 weeks later...
Guest andykim44

hello everyone

i was wondering if someone could help me. i am new to this whole clubbox thing so i dont know how to search for users.

does anyone know of a clubbox address that would have earlier episodes?

i have episodes

1-54, 161-200, and 215-257

so i am missing

55-160 and 201-214

i have been searching for these episodes for quite sometime now and i am one of those people who needs to watch all the episodes in order. i dont like subbed episodes but at this point i guess i really dont care

if any1 can post anything or even put it up on this site... words couldnt explain how grateful i would be.

thank u

Guest misskakashi

HI THERE I JUST STARTED DOWNLOADING AND WATCHING THIS

BUT THE LINK TO EPISODE 197 HAS EXPIRED (:

Guest misskakashi

Sorry it took so long guys! I was trying to get the subtitle for episode 243 first before I uploaded any of the other episodes but I think it's been a long enough wait so I'm going to post these for now. Episode 243 will hopefully be up later.

Nonstop 5 Episode 244

Nonstop 5 Episode 245

Nonstop 5 Episode 246

Do not take these links anywhere else or upload them and distribute them please. Khai, Javabeans, and I all worked hard subbing these episodes. I might upload them to Sendspace later but for now just Megaupload or if someone is willing to do that, that would be great. Thanks for waiting everyone. I'll post more episodes later.

Translations done by Javabeans

Timing, Editing, Encoding and Uploading done by Aikiraat

Timing done by Khai

Edit: sorry Those were the links for 245 and 246 not 244 and 245. I posted 244 up.

To those asking about the beginning of the series: if your looking for subbed episodes you won't find any and it will be hard to download the raw files since they were uploaded so long ago and the only place I know of that they might be found is on clubbox, they were either deleted or won't start because almost no one downloads them. Sorry.

HI SORRY TO BOTHER YOU,

BUT WOULD OYU BE ABLE TO RENEW THE LINK TO EPISODE 245?

THANKS SO MUCH

Archived