[variety] Shin Dong Yup's Sarang Ee Wee Tahk Moh (신동엽의 사&#469

Guest jahye

[sBS] Old segment from SBS Sunday Is Good (일요일
신동엽의 사랑의 위탁모 - Shin Dong Yup's Sarang Ee Wee Tahk Moh (Shin Dong Yup's Love's Commission/Commitment) jdysdy15gl.jpg Before Banjun Drama was a segment on 일요일이 좋다 - Sunday Is Good, Shin Dong Yup had his own segment in 2004. I've only watched 2 episodes (a looong time ago) and I vaguely remember them. What I can remember is, basically, the show was about a female star who took in an orphaned baby for some time until they found foster parents for the baby. On 일요일이 좋다 - Sunday Is Good's official website, it listed only the following female stars that participated in the show: -Jun Do Youn (currently in Lovers In Prague) -Um Jung Hwa (the singer/actress) -Kim Min (probably most recognizable from Love Story In Harvard) -Han Eun Jung (Wonderful Life, Success Story of A Bright Girl) -Kim Yoon Jin (Shiri, currently in the U.S. show Lost) In my web search, I also found: -Jung Hae Young (wife of Sean from Jinusean) -Lee Mi Yun (?, not exactly sure if she was on the show or not) Each week was one episode featuring one female star and one baby. Most of the story archs lasted 4 weeks (4 episodes), some were 3 episodes long. I remember the show being pretty emotional, a tear jerker :( . The stars get so attached to the babies by the end and it's heartbreaking for them to let them go. When I searched on Korean search engines, all I could find were pictures: Jun Do Youn: jdyoun9ko.jpgjdy139yx.jpgUm Jung Hwa and Kim Yoon Jin: ujhkyj9wr.jpgKim Min: kimmin24lm.jpgkm28uu.jpgHan Eun Jung: hejung3uj.jpgJung Hae Young: (hers looks incredibly emotional :( ) jhy31ok.th.jpg jhy103ix.th.jpg jhy153gu.th.jpg If anybody has any more information, pictures, videos, or clubbox links, please reply!!! I'd like to learn more about the show and watch it too! I've actually read recently that Kim Yoon Jin is trying to officially adopt the baby that she took care of during the show.

This show sounds really interesting! I would really like to watch it too....anybody???

Sadly, I think we're the only 2 people interested in the show. :(

And I don't think Clubbox links for this show exist.

:( I wonder if they have this show on DVD or Video in Korea.

If I ever go to the motherland, this show will definitely be on my list of things to find.

• 1 month later...

I wanna know more about this... it looks very emotional and sort of funny at the same time! All the babies are sooo cute^^ Oh yeah and that explains why Han Eun Jung had that baby girl at the set of Full House! haha...I was wondering if that was really her child(she's so adorable^^)! I hope to know more and see some episodes!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest banana_milk

oh i want to watch this!!

Exactly how old is this? If it's not that old... then you can probably find it the beginning episodes in clubboxes...

Or maybe in a fan cafe?

Guest snoopy

Why did this segment disappear?

It looks like a good cause -- taking care of the orphaned kids while they find parents.

I'd rather watch this than BanJun drama even though I enjoy watching it during sundays. But this is more meaningful.

Hmm.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

OMG, I remember this show. My mom and I would watch it together and we'd both cry. I'm going to look for it on someone's clubbox. I'll repost if I succeed in finding some links.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived