Favorite Movie Series...?

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

like trilogies, etc. and maybe not a series
haha even though the third movie for PotC didn't come out yet, u probably can tell if u like the trilogy or not. and same goes for Harry Potter series. haha. and series of unfortunate events isn't really a series at all (well i think, i'm not sure if they're gonna finish the book series or not) but i thought i'd throw it in there. i don't think it'll get a lot of votes but just for fun. haha ^^

i like PotC best but i don't vote on my polls..maybe i should. didn't decide yet. heehee

*edit* err. what happened to my poll???? lol okie i'll err try again.. ^^;;

hhhhmmmmm i can't seem to get a poll.. -__-+ any1 hav an idea y? well i guess we can just discuss for now.. ^^;

Guest yoojini

^ OOOHH, YAH! me too!:D others trilogies include: star wars (the first one, no doubt!), harry potter, rush hour (anxiously waiting for part 3) and...that's all i can think of for now.

Guest ninjastar

Fight Back To School, Chinese Ghost Story, Infernal Affairs, POTC, Austin Powers, Wong Fei Hung and many more =D

Guest backseat_love

austin powers

harry potter

scary movie (but really only the first 2)

scream

freddy kreuger (nightmare on elm street)

american pie

um... ill post more if i remember

-edit-

i remembered right after i clicked done lol.

final destination

Guest vc1188

AUSTIN POWERS!

um... Infernal Affairs

I haven't watched many movie series. Spiderman might become one of my favorites; don't know yet!

Guest Myss Blewm

haha even though the third movie for PotC didn't come out yet, u probably can tell if u like the trilogy or not. and same goes for Harry Potter series. haha. and series of unfortunate events isn't really a series at all (well i think, i'm not sure if they're gonna finish the book series or not) but i thought i'd throw it in there. i don't think it'll get a lot of votes but just for fun. haha ^^

i like PotC best but i don't vote on my polls..maybe i should. didn't decide yet. heehee

*edit* err. what happened to my poll???? lol okie i'll err try again.. ^^;;

hhhhmmmmm i can't seem to get a poll.. -__-+ any1 hav an idea y? well i guess we can just discuss for now.. ^^;

They said that they're not doing anymore "Series of Unfortunate Events" movies :tears: I really loved that film as well, especially seeing the deleted scenes. Jim Carrey is the perfect Olaf. <3

My favorite movie series are LOTR(the best one EVER <3), HP, and....that's it. I like Star Wars, but the first three episodes were dissappointment galore. I like PotC as well, but...I was just way disappointed with the second one. I will for sure see the third one. I heard that at Comic Con there was a three minute trailer of the third film and you got to see Chow Yun Fat.

Guest Paroxysmal

^ Yeah! I liked it how Jim Carey can adapt to so many characters, it's rather entertaining.

But anyhow, The Lord of the Rings is probably my most favourite trilogy and perhaps my only favourite. I didn't favour HP as much, but it was alright.

Guest VersusVillain

Romero's "Dead" series (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead) and Van Sant's "Death" trilogy (Gerry, Elephant, Last Days). Although the films in each series don't really have much to do with each other, they have some similarities, so are often referred to as being part of a "series" of a certain type of film.

Halloween series

Evil Dead Trilogy

HAHA I'm really embarassed to say this, but my guilty pleasure trilogy is The Might Ducks! HAHAHA Yea, for some reason I just LOVE watching all three...:sweatingbullets:

-edit-

Oh! and the Back To The Future is good too! Although I still haven't seen the third one =S

i was thinking more like the category of books series turned into movies/fantasy series. haha. but i can't believe i 4got star wars! nvr watched it but shoulda known. hahaha

Guest Myss Blewm

HAHA I'm really embarassed to say this, but my guilty pleasure trilogy is The Might Ducks! HAHAHA Yea, for some reason I just LOVE watching all three...:sweatingbullets:

-edit-

Oh! and the Back To The Future is good too! Although I still haven't seen the third one =S

LOL watching the Mighty Ducks now, it's funny to watch but OMG I cringe at it's cheesiness.

I love the Back to the Future films!! Although I can't remember the third one that much. Oh well since I think it's the worst one of the series. :vicx:

Guest Iridescence

Romero's "Dead" series (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead) and Van Sant's "Death" trilogy (Gerry, Elephant, Last Days). Although the films in each series don't really have much to do with each other, they have some similarities, so are often referred to as being part of a "series" of a certain type of film.

Halloween series

Evil Dead Trilogy

Oh my goodness. I loveee the Romero's Dead Series. Night of the Living Dead was my favorite, though. :D

Guest VersusVillain

^Mine too! The original Night of the Living Dead is one of my favorite horror films. It really creeped me out the first time I saw it. <3

Archived