well TY~~~~~

ttytyytyt

i have been wanting to see this ever since 2004

i couldnt see the finale so yea *sigh*

TY

ok, well maybe yousendit will work for you

Episode 248

Guest jihye87

wa .. thanks !!! i only managed to download a few epis with chi sub off a chinese bit torrent site .. hehe .. now i've more with you guys uploading ..

Guest HyunIX

Agh, sorry I've been gone for a while.

Busy with school and all. :crazy:

Argh, I'll try my best to start uploading again.

F.Y.I. There's 248 episodes :blink: (not including the after special and re-visits).

Have a good week.

Peace ;)

Guest critic

i watched nonstop 4 from the beginning and then i stopped watching it after junjin left. i wish i could see the later episodes... >_<

Guest kaysi

Does anyone know if there is subtitles to this?

I'm interested, but i don't understand korean, so there's kinda no point...

Thanks. =]

i'm still hoping that arirang will air NNS4. because they used to air NNS3 with subs then the series just disappeared from their list. T.T I soooo wanted to watch NNS4 because andy and junjin were in it

I wish I could understand korean too.

Guest forgetmeNOT

woooow thanks for all the MU links!

can anyone direct me to the episodes where hyunbin plays the big role? i loved him from mnikss :D thank you!

Guest luckyyou

^^HAHAHAHHA. i don't know but that reminds me of mean girls.

anyways, i'm currently uploading episodes of nonstop 4 (and i'll upload nonstop, nonstop 2, nonstop 3, and nonstop 5). i have like episodes 1-18 uploaded and like 24, 25 and some other random ones. i'll be uploading more as time goes so check it out.

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

the owner of the clubbox has one folder "nonstop", so what i would suggest is searching for "nonstop 4" in the search function. :)

^^HAHAHAHHA. i don't know but that reminds me of mean girls.

anyways, i'm currently uploading episodes of nonstop 4 (and i'll upload nonstop, nonstop 2, nonstop 3, and nonstop 5). i have like episodes 1-18 uploaded and like 24, 25 and some other random ones. i'll be uploading more as time goes so check it out.

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

the owner of the clubbox has one folder "nonstop", so what i would suggest is searching for "nonstop 4" in the search function. :)

Thanks luckyyou for uploading the episodes~! I think I found out that it's episode 98 for that clip. I can't wait to see it. :lol: Thanks once again~! :D

Guest luckyyou

I have uploaded a lot more Nonstop 4 episodes onto the clubbox I'm an uploader for (http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever). We need some points so we get more space to upload shows like Nonstop 4 & etc. So please support us by downloading from us.

Here some the episodes of Nonstop 4 that I've (personally) uploaded. More will come :). And if you're looking for a particular one and want it before I upload according to what I find, then PM me.

Nonstop 4 - E1 - Determined to Start the Nonstop Band !

Nonstop 4 - E2 - The Great Defeat

Nonstop 4 - E3 - Go For The Vocal

Nonstop 4 - E4 - Oh Suh Bang is a Tough Girl

Nonstop 4 - E5 - The Last Tuition

Nonstop 4 - E6 - Mong & Bong's Trap

Nonstop 4 - E7 - My Good Friends - Eun Ji Won

Nonstop 4 - E10 - It's OK If I Die

Nonstop 4 - E11 - Floating in Mong's Room

Nonstop 4 - E12

Nonstop 4 - E13 - As I Laugh, I Cry in the Inside

Nonstop 4 - E14 - Tae Gwon Girl

Nonstop 4 - E15 - The Brave Concert

Nonstop 4 - E16 - The Cell Phone

Nonstop 4 - E24 - The Cheating Band - Sugar

nonstop 4 - e25

Nonstop 4 - E26 - The Day After the Break Up

Nonstop 4 - E27 - Lonesome - Lee Soo Young

Nonstop 4 - E31 - The Young and Good Looking - 'S' Group

Nonstop 4 - E32 - Between Cold-Heartedness and Passion

Nonstop 4 - E71 - A Favor For Oh Suh Bang

Nonstop 4 - E81 - With Strength, I'll Get My Revenge

Nonstop 4 - E86 - My Boyfriend's Girlfriend

Nonstop 4 - E90 - The Light House

Nonstop 4 - E248 (final) - We Are The Loved Non[stop] Band

Hi,

I have never watched any of the Nonstop shows and I have question.

I'm big fan of Shinhwa and I would like to watch any episodes with Shinhwa's members in it.

Can someone tell me which Nonstop Shinhwa members are in?

Is Nonstop a continuation story? Do I have to watch from episode one?

I would really appreciate it if someone can explain to me how Nonstop show works.

Thank you so much.

Guest luckyyou

Hi,

I have never watched any of the Nonstop shows and I have question.

I'm big fan of Shinhwa and I would like to watch any episodes with Shinhwa's members in it.

Can someone tell me which Nonstop Shinhwa members are in?

Is Nonstop a continuation story? Do I have to watch from episode one?

I would really appreciate it if someone can explain to me how Nonstop show works.

Thank you so much.

1. from episode 1, jun jin was a regular. he's in all the episodes from 1-90. in episode 90, he leaves nonstop 4. plus, andy is in all the episodes as well. he's a regular. i don't think he came out in episode 1, but i know he makes his appearance in the show during episode 1-10. and i haven't seen all the episodes, but in the final episode (ep248), he's still in it, so i'm guessing he stayed a regular for the entire 248 episodes. and also, shin hye sung guest starred with "s" group in one of the episodes. im' not sure if any of the other shinhwa members have guest starred.

2. ep 1-248 basically.

3. you don't have to watch from episode 1. it's a sitcom. like american sitcoms, let's say friends. you don't have watch from episode 1, but there are like love stories that you'd understand better if you watched it continually.

and SeReNiTy, i've uploaded episode 98 and i've seen it. that is the right episode. :)

Guest HyunIX

Agh, I forgot to mention a while back that due to my hard drive failure, all my data was erased.

That's why there hasn't been any new uploads. I'm sure other people are uploading.

Sorry. :sweatingbullets:

Archived