[sitcom 2003] Nonstop 4 논스톱4

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koreanshorty5

I love new non stop 4! I was sad when it when off the air. That is the best I think out of all the ones I have watched. My brother and I actually met the whole cast last year in "04"! We know people @ MBC! Anyways, I will post pictures up! I look really bad in these pics, I have lost weight since last year! Anyways, here are the pics.

56722575.jpg56722568.jpg

56722558.jpg56722554.jpg

^ that is sooo cool that you got to meet them!~ I envy you...haha...

Anyways... I never really saw NN4... I am sooo late! I have only seen one epi and that was when S appeared in it... hmm... and I've never seen any other ones.... But from the clips that were posted on page 1 with Andy w/ Han Ye Seul and MC Mong w/ Lee Young Eun... I want to see more!!!! Especially the story between MC Mong and Lee Young Eun!!! They look like a cute couple from that clip! I want to see that whole epi... Someone care to upload it in YSI link for me!? I hope someone can... And when I was looking at the pics that were posted was there something going on with Hyun Bin and Lee Young Eun? Just wondering...

It would be nice if some1 can upload in LQ YSi links of NN4... don't have to be subbed or anything... as long as I get to see MC Mong and Lee Young Eun together!!! haha... oh do anyone know when MC Mong was born? He is soooo goofy and I just love that guy! haha!

the clip of epi 225 showed another side of MC Mong and that was just soo... aww... I have no other words to describe it...hehe... uhm... but yeah I think that Lee Young Eun is soo pretty!

Guest loving_D

I love new non stop 4! I was sad when it when off the air. That is the best I think out of all the ones I have watched. My brother and I actually met the whole cast last year in "04"! We know people @ MBC! Anyways, I will post pictures up! I look really bad in these pics, I have lost weight since last year! Anyways, here are the pics.

lucky butt. :lol: i see you with andy! grrrr *jealousy* thats cool though!

i shouldve watched nonstop 4 when it aired :( now i have to download all the episodes :D

^ New Nonstop is a sitcom about a group of college students who are room mates and/or go to the same college but may major in something different... but anyways they become friends and the episodes usually show things that go on in school, from their past, lovers, triangle love, a lot of things that go on between their friendship, and etc...

Anyways it's really fun to watch and it can be really sad too... it's all mixed emotions and New Nonstop bring it out all of you..haha... anyways.. yeah you should watch it! Right now nn5 is airing and is going to end really, really soon... I hope you get to watch atleast the ends of it^^

• 2 weeks later...

56722575.jpg56722568.jpg

56722558.jpg56722554.jpg

OMG YOU'RE SO LUCKY~! I would like to take a pix with Hyun Bin~!! He's so HOT~!! :lol: How does it feel to be able to meet the Nonstop cast?? :D

Does anyone know whether there are subtitles for Nonstop 4? I want to watch it because of Hyun Bin~!! :wub:

Archived