[sitcom 2003] Nonstop 4 논스톱4

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HyunIX

Please leave these links within Soompi Forums.

Thank you.

논스톱4 Low Quality Links

Episode 1 - (2003-09-15) - 논스톱 밴드, 재결성되다!

Episode 2 - (2003-09-16) - 대단한 승부

Episode 3 - (2003-09-17) - 보컬을 사수하라

Episode 4 - (2003-09-18) - 오서방이라 불리는 여자

Episode 5 - (2003-09-19) - 마지막 수업

Episode 6 - (2003-09-22) - 몽봉의 덫

Episode 7 - (2003-09-23) - 좋은 친구들

Episode 8 - (2003-09-24) - 몽봉은 통화중

Episode 9 - (2003-09-25) - 오서방! 제발 한턱내줘!

Episode 10 - (2003-09-26) - 죽어도 좋아

Episode 11 - (2003-09-30) - 몽방표류기

Episode 12 - (2003-10-01) - 장기화된 경기침체로 인해

Episode 13 - (2003-10-02) - 웃고 있어도 눈물이 난다

Episode 14 - (2003-10-03) - 태권소년

Episode 15 - (2003-10-06) - 화려한 콘서트

Episode 16 - (2003-10-08) - 폰

Episode 17 - (2003-10-09) - 백수탈출

Episode 18 - (2003-10-10) - 착하게 살자

RAR Password: nine

I will try to update as much as I can.

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

i have a question though... how do you open rar files??? it just keeps saying that its not able to open.. is there something that im missing?? thanx... :)

Guest luckyyou

i have a question though... how do you open rar files??? it just keeps saying that its not able to open.. is there something that im missing?? thanx... :)

you have to unzip it like winzip, but instead you use this other rar program. dl rar and get rid of winzip.

anyways, i watched a couple or several episodes of nonstop 4 because i think jang gun suk (or something) is so cute. but i only like to watch HQ files, so if someone has HQ files in their clubbox, do link it.

hyunxi, where do you get these episodes? it's so hard to find them

Guest HyunIX

hyunxi, where do you get these episodes? it's so hard to find them

Haha, I was lucky enough to download off a clubbox a while back before it was closed due to problems with MBC.

I hope I don't get problems with MBC. :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah, HQ episodes are insanely hard to find, so if you were wanting to all the series in HQ you'll get no where.

Also, this week is going to be hard for me to upload. I'm going to be busy. So stay strong this week. :tongue2:

Peace.

Guest luckyyou

Haha, I was lucky enough to download off a clubbox a while back before it was closed due to problems with MBC.

ooh, lucky. i've been looking for nonstop 4 episodes for the longest time. thanks SO much. i'm really enjoying it. the only time i got to see nonstop4 was from like those actor threads where they guest starred. just got done watching episode 3 and downloading episode 11. :) THANKS ONCE AGAIN!

Guest sweetangelkiss12

I'll be able to start uploading again starting tommorow.

Thanks for waiting. :)

Peace.

Okay...this is my first post, so i don't really know what i am doing :unsure:...anyways...My laptop is weird and won't let me download any of the episodes u put up...do u know where i can download theses episodes someother place another way? I would go to clubbox, but i can't read Korean :( and my dad kind of blocked that site...

Guest rainbow_18

hello! im just a newbie around here in soompi,, but i just wanna ask what kind of show is Nonstop4?

because i have 0bserved that there are different "nonstops" like there is 4, 5 and there is also 6...

is this like a sitecom? drama? comedy?

thanks in advanceÜ

Guest jerock

hello! im just a newbie around here in soompi,, but i just wanna ask what kind of show is Nonstop4?

because i have 0bserved that there are different "nonstops" like there is 4, 5 and there is also 6...

is this like a sitecom? drama? comedy?

thanks in advanceÜ

Nonstop or actually it's really NewNonstop, is a sitcom that features rookie actors/actresses. Each season has different stories, and they often feature popular singers in different episodes. I've been a nonstop fan since the second one... a lot of the actors that were in that season, are now among the top korean actors/tv personalities (ie. Jo In Sung, Yang Dong Geun, and Jang Nara).

In nonstop4, there are a few people that I still don't really know, but the "popular" ones are Junjin from Shinhwa, Mc Mong, Bong Tae gu, Han Ye Seul, and Hyun Bin from MyNameIsKimSamSoon.

Guest dyane_crl

HyunIX you're an angel! :) thanks so much for uploading the episodes into megaupload.^_^

i'm having a problem downloading episode 2, though. whenever i click the button to download it tells me that the page is missing. can't figure out why. :huh:

Guest rainbow_18

Nonstop or actually it's really NewNonstop, is a sitcom that features rookie actors/actresses. Each season has different stories, and they often feature popular singers in different episodes. I've been a nonstop fan since the second one... a lot of the actors that were in that season, are now among the top korean actors/tv personalities (ie. Jo In Sung, Yang Dong Geun, and Jang Nara).

In nonstop4, there are a few people that I still don't really know, but the "popular" ones are Junjin from Shinhwa, Mc Mong, Bong Tae gu, Han Ye Seul, and Hyun Bin from MyNameIsKimSamSoon.

hi jerock!Ü thanks for answering my query! its been like a year now that im wondering what new nonstop really is,, hehe.. and oh! Jang Nara and Jo In Sung?? i like them both!! they did come from new nonstop also? thanks a lot for telling me!

and yeah the only actor i know that came from new nonstop is Hyun Bin.. saw a clip where he played the piano and sang,,

thanks again!Ü

Please leave these links within Soompi Forums.

Thank you.

논스톱4 Low Quality Links

Episode 1 - (2003-09-15) - 논스톱 밴드, 재결성되다!

Episode 2 - (2003-09-16) - 대단한 승부

Episode 3 - (2003-09-17) - 보컬을 사수하라

Episode 4 - (2003-09-18) - 오서방이라 불리는 여자

Episode 5 - (2003-09-19) - 마지막 수업

Episode 6 - (2003-09-22) - 몽봉의 덫

Episode 7 - (2003-09-23) - 좋은 친구들

Episode 8 - (2003-09-24) - 몽봉은 통화중

Episode 9 - (2003-09-25) - 오서방! 제발 한턱내줘!

Episode 10 - (2003-09-26) - 죽어도 좋아

Episode 11 - (2003-09-30) - 몽방표류기

Episode 12 - (2003-10-01) - 장기화된 경기침체로 인해

Episode 13 - (2003-10-02) - 웃고 있어도 눈물이 난다

Episode 14 - (2003-10-03) - 태권소년

Episode 15 - (2003-10-06) - 화려한 콘서트

Episode 16 - (2003-10-08) - 폰

Episode 17 - (2003-10-09) - 백수탈출

Episode 18 - (2003-10-10) - 착하게 살자

RAR Password: nine

I will try to update as much as I can.

OMG u totally rock!!!!! i've never watched a Nonstop sitcom before but looking at caps has got me interested. :P ESP Junjin and Andy Hyesung oooh and S :P i've read cast lists for the other non stop but i think this one sounds the best :phew:

i hope it's easy to follow i don't know korean and i read that there isn't any subs available.

Thanx again. RESPECT B)

Guest orangegurl89

wait the link doesnt work

=(

-edit

HAPPY PAGE 7

SE7EN

haha nvm =__=

huh? it works fine for me...

Archived