[sitcom 2003] Nonstop 4 논스톱4

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 324Minwoo4rang012

i heard lee jun gi appeared in one of the episode.. does anyone who which episode it was?

I heard it was episode 53.. he had a meeting with han yeseul..I really wanted to see that too~~ anyone? ^^

Guest luckyyou

Sadly I haven't seen one episode of Nonstop. I never got into it. I think the last comedy sitcom show I watched was "Apgujong" with that girl who kind of has a big nose (not really) and she played a cook at her dad's restaurant. Anyways, I've been bothered by my cousin for the past 5 months to watch it but I never did.

But now I want to watch it and I want to stop from NONSTOP 4.

Another reason is because I was watching the Vitamin Show (KBS) with my dad and this really pretty, cute guy was on. I think he was Jang Gun Suk. All the ahjoomas were kissing his richard simmons because they thought he was so cute. Anyways, can someone lead me to a site where I can find more information about him? HE's so cute!1!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asianromance

sorry if this questions sounds stupid or if it's an intrusion but what exactly is Nonstop? Is it a drama? A tv series [like friends, will and grace]? a variety show full of skits?

Guest xshinhae05x

you can find the complete episode of Nonstop 4 @

http://clubbox.co.kr/hbtop

Does anyone know why i can't see the files?

and did get membership of that box... but i still can't get to the files...

sorry if this questions sounds stupid or if it's an intrusion but what exactly is Nonstop? Is it a drama? A tv series [like friends, will and grace]? a variety show full of skits?

it's a tv series

I love NN4! So hilarious <3

hey how did it end?

i think i vaguely remember. there was like a reunion?

idk

it was very sad

:(

and this was the only NN i really watched.. ofc i didnt know of it till i went to korea haha

Archived