mosquitoe bites

Guest xtiny

Guest xtiny

Hello~ I was wondering how you get rid of the marks from mosquitoe bites. I've been getting them a ton this summer and I just wait till it goes away, but it always leaves like a mark-- like a dark circle shadow on my skin. Is there a way I can make it go away? And how do I prevent mosquitoe bites from leaving a mark? Thanks!

Guest pami_fizz

yess lets share the hate for those frikken mosquitoes.

i have actually never tried these remedies before but if the bite is healed try scrubing it to exfoliate your skin. or you can apply vitamin E and aloe vera.

Guest kiss*kiss

First of all, don't scratch them when they feel itchy! Scratching allows for bacteria to get in.

The best thing I have ever used to stop the itch was StingEze, which you can probably pick up from REI.

Jungle Juice, a mosquitoe repellant also works really well to detract mostquitoes.

If you have scratched, and you do have marks... I would suggest either soaking in a tub and then using sea salt (or some sort of scrub) OR... just wait for it to fade.

Guest chuiee

put on those mosquito cream? or w/e u call them

omg i hav some bite marks from them when i went to macau for vacation! geeze they hav sooo much in asia! >< i hate going back because of that reason. anyways, the best way is to NOT scratch them and within a few days it wont itch and eventually heal.

and apply those cream for bug bites on it to prevent the itch.

Guest Classic Example

I don't know about the marks but for the itching I just apply tiger balm. Feels like mint on your skin and makes it less itchy.

Guest Steph*

My mom tells me to use AfterBite...which smells of and seems like it only consists of rubbing alcohol.

Doesn't work for me, I just don't scratch it.

She also has this Chinese cream that works pretty well too..

mopiko. err i'm sure it makes more sense in canto.

Guest x_clueless

My mom tells me to use AfterBite...which smells of and seems like it only consists of rubbing alcohol.

Doesn't work for me, I just don't scratch it.

She also has this Chinese cream that works pretty well too..

mopiko. err i'm sure it makes more sense in canto.

^^Lol. I use that chinese ointment too. :lol: Works pretty good. =)

Archived