Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

System1430291513

[Exclusive] JYPE and Soompi 2PM "Hands Up" Contest

Put ur hands up, put ur hands up #2PMISBACK sooompi rock on..thanks fr the opportunity. Let's ~scream~ for 2PM ~giddy up,giddy up~ lol

Soompi is THE BEST ! thank you Soompi for the great contest that you made ! keep on the good work ! 화이팅 [:

yo ! Put your Hands Up 'coz Soompi give me a chance to win autographed copy of 2PM's new CD , "2PM 2nd Album Hands Up" ! 대박 !

Put your hands up for JYP ent & SOOMPI and of course 2PM <3 ! I really want this album and their autographs :'< I went to the airport to see them twice and BOTH times i couldnt get to see them :'( so please ? :'>

Thank you Soompi!!!!! I want i want i want i want! I swear i'll give away my Limited Edition CD if I win this!

Soompi knows how to take care of fans ! "Put Ur hands and get your drinks up" for SOOMPI~~ !! Even though I'm an unlucky girl, I take my chance ! I'll do everything for 2PM huhuhu~ Anyway, thanks Soompi ! We ♥ Soompi, right ?

ahh!! Soompi's the best!! Thank you for your contest, feels like we're more closer to K-Pop bands when you're doing this, Thank you!!

EVERYBODY JUST PUT YOUR HANDS UP ! LOVE 2PM SO MUCH ! THANKS SOOMPI FOR THIS CONTEST YOU ARE THE BEST :D !

Announcements