Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest System1430291513

[Exclusive] JYPE and Soompi 2PM "Hands Up" Contest

Guest michi35

Really really hope Soompi can give this autographed album as my late bday present,good luck to others too,get your HANDS UP Hottest! ^^

Guest lindachan

I hope I win (:thanks soompi for giving us this opportunity!

I know we all want this but hopefully I get to be one of the lucky winners. I love you 2PM!

Guest dscsTilWeReachTheTop

Kyaaaaaaa I'm seriously on the edge of my seat the whole time this contest is running.

Guest vic_taebin

PLEASE LEMME WIN CHANSUNG'S AUTOGRAPH HANDS UP CD!!!!!!!!!! 제발

Guest dianwasoul

i hope i can win this prize...i am hottest and i like this albim very much especially 'like a movie'.than song is very good...

Guest EunSeob24

Thank you SOOMPI as well 2PM so much for this opportunity! I hope I'm lucky enough to be the next winner. I will scream on the top of my lungs if you guys pick me. I'll put my hands up! 2pm 짱!!

Guest Gabi_4224

I´m comented this article AGAIN AND AGAIN, i wish i can win the album! i feel an ELECTRICITY when i listen HANDS UP, so GIVE IT TO ME! HOT guys! I DONT STOP and CAN´T STOP trying to win!I´LL BE BACK to say that now I CAN´T go anywhere WITHOUT YOUr songs, DON´T YOU KNOW that i will feel JUST LIKE THE MOVIES if i win? THANK YOU for the opportunity! soompi-JYP-2PM!! you are all 10 POINTS OUT OF 10 and listen to my HEARTBEAT, its waiting for you in VENEZUELAA!i wish i can win a signed 2PM cd by all the members!!!!!

Guest Ayumi02

It's sooo hard to get an autographed CD from 2PM :( But at least there are a lot of people who love and support them :D I'm proud to be a HOTTEST. Let's give 2PM and your new album a lot of love :32PM Fighting and don't forget that HOTTEST will always be by your side!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guest snowangelluvdasky

let me win^^please...please..please....

Guest TokiGrape

@Ayumi02: don't give up :D just keep on commenting like I am XD I hope to win a autographed CD >< best of luck to everyone out there too!! :D FIGHTING and PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!

Guest selle

OMO i want to have one...IM DYING TO HAVE ONE!!!PLEASE GIVE ME....having a autographed CD from 2PM is the most precious thing i will treasure the most in my life..I'll be so much happy if you will give me the chance to have one...i LOVE 2PM with or without the autographed CD from them....but i wish i will have one too...i will be a forever HOTTEST and im proud to say that I AM HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mschloee_NK

I tried so hard here everyday =( I really want their autographed CD .. 2PM is my life =) I ♥ Them !! Please choose me .. ok ? Ummm... ><

Guest tiffanyyyy

i wish i could have one!!! i love 2pm SO much, i have tons of respect for them. 2pm hwaiting!!! <3 <3

Guest snowangelluvdasky

I'M TIRED OF WAITING ....Please DON'T STOP me coz i CAN'T STOP myself trying 2 win tis...so here i am AGAIN & AGAIN commenting & tweeting, hoping 2 be the next winner so just GIVE IT TO ME coz its the only way to stop my HEARTBEAT from moving so fast as If i was having an ELECTRICITY shock!p.s~ I'LL BE BACK for more!!!

Guest Ayumi02

@TokiGrape: yes I know, i won't give up~!!!! xD we can do it :D BTW good luck to you :3

Guest simo901

i really love 2pm..they're my life..i hope to win..but good luck to all

Guest sugary_delight

congratx to today's winner as well! ^^ how I wish I can win too <333 fighting!! >_<

Guest EunSeob24

Thank you SOOMPI as well 2PM so much for this opportunity! I hope I'm lucky enough to be the next winner. I will scream on the top of my lungs if you guys pick me. I'll put my hands up! 2pm 짱!!