Kim Dong Wan Talks About "Shinhwa Company"

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

On the most recent episode of "Radio Star," Kim Dong Wan stated that Eric Mun and Lee Min Woo would indeed found Shinhwa Company.

Read the full story here.

Guest infinityyy

This is so exciting! This will be the first for a Korean boy group to found their own company together! And the guys are hilarious as always. :)

Guest BokBunJa5713

Its a shame they didnt do this after GOOD ent ended before they went into new companies...but hey better late than never ^^ they've always inspiring the newer idols <3 they really are a legend in their own right! And loooool about their texts!! Makes me miss them more!! Trust Andy to forget its a group text convo lol <3

Guest love-song.

the group text as just hilarious and adorable <3 i can't wait to see all six member together again! ahhhh~ those were the good days ... once a fan, always a fan <3

Guest nana544

OMG I literally chuckled at the end when Dongwan respond!!! haha, they are so funny!!! I admire and love their brotherly bonds so much :)!!!! It'll be awesome to have a Shinhwa Company...maybe one day, I'll get to work for them :)...

Guest Faustlove

whhha XD! as expected from them :P i'm so happy to hear them do silly things again^^! i realy can't wait for them to come back together :o! Shinhwa Fighting!!!!<3<3<3

Guest Aimis20

In conversation Andy is inviting Minwoo to see Dongwan's musical Hedwig, it supposed to be a surprise for dongwan but instead of discussing it in private messages they did it in the 6 members chat, so is not a secret anymore XDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived