The Late Lee Eun Joo 이은주

Guest coreana

When I started watching korean films, one of the very first few movies I watched were Taegukgi and lovers concerto. And it was sad to hear a week later that she passed away.

She trully was a great person, but she didn't have to throw her life away.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starryeyedwonder

she was a great actress and so beautiful.

when i heard the news of what she did, i ended up crying.. and thinking back to it makes me want to cry again.

hopefully shes in peace~~

and thank you for starting this thread up again to remember what an amazing woman she was

Guest SUjjang

this girl here is what you people may call my favorite actress/model of all time. she is my role model.

R.I.P. i can't believe she killed herself T_T;

i guess fame. money and more fame isn't what leads to happiness....

she was definitely one of the best actress who had the potential. man... it's so sad thinking about what happened to her... it's really hard to imagine that someone who was going pretty well with her career would be dead an instant... makes me want to cry now. T^T

RIP. you will never be forgotten

-S0LLY ^3^

Rest In Peace Lee Eun Joo.

she was a beautiful woman,

I feel really bad for her.

From what I know,

she was forced to become a celebrity (she wanted to be a pianist)

because of all the money her parents owed. Am I correct?

Again, rest in peace

20060214192352.jpg

#1 李恩珠生前经纪公司策划追思演出

李恩珠生前经纪公司策划追思演出

韩联社首尔2月14日电 电影演员李恩珠生前隶属Namu Actors经纪公司,该公司为她策划纪念活动,计划在她去世一周年的本月22日举办追思演出。

名为《陪李恩珠同行》的演出将于22日晚8时在首尔蚕室乐天大酒店举行。

据悉,隶属该公司的金章勋和Sea等歌手,文根英、金智秀、金敏贞、金柱赫等电影演员,韩石圭、李秉宪、郑俊浩、文成根等李恩珠的生前好友,薛景求、张东建等她曾经的搭档,其遗作——《红字》和《爱的蹦极》的导演边赫和金大胜等将出席活动。(完)

The Late Lee Eun joo former management company plan for memorial performance

Namu Actors Management company , the former management company of movie actress the late lee eun joo , is scheduling a memorial performance for her one year death anniversary on 22 Feb 2006

The performance titled as " journey with lee eunjoo" will be held on 22 Feb at 8 pm in Seoul Lotte Hotel

According to source, artisties belonging under the managment company : singers such as kim jung hyeon (this not very sure of the romanised name ) and Sea, movie actors such as Moon Geun Young, Kim Ji Soo , Kim Min Jung, Kim Joo Hyuk and HAN Suk-kyu, Lee byung hun , Jung Jun Ho , who are good friends of the late lee eun joo will be attending the performance as well as . Sol Kyung-gu and Jang Dong Gun who were her previous costar .

The directors of her past movies Daniel H. BYUN of Scarlet Letter and Kim Dae-seung of Bungee jumping of their own . will also be attending the memorial performance

============

there this link in korean .where they list all her works ~ and are leaving message for her .remembering her .

LINK TO LEJ NEWS

there is another news that her good friend bada will also be holding a performance on the same day in memory of Lee Eun joo . i am not sure if they refer to the same performance

-------------

it is going to be a year soon .... .. that day it happen .it still dont seem to be real ~ i had thought it was just a prank but yet cruelly it was not ..it was hard to accept that someone so young and beautiful and talented .was gone ..she was and still is one of my most favourite actress .. ..i still sometimes imagine if she was still here ...~ what will be happening ..till now i cannot even watch Scarlet Letter . maybe i will soon ..

i hope she find peace now ...she deserved to be as free as she want to .

=

이은주 사망 1주기 추모 공연

20060214130408.700.0.jpg

[일간스포츠 고경석 기자] 고 이은주 사망 1주기인 22일 오후 8시 서울 소공동 롯데호텔 그랜드볼룸에서 대규모 추모 공연이 열린다.

이날 공연은 가수 김장훈.바다.김연우와 문근영.김지수.김민정.김주혁 등 고인의 소속사 멤버들이 마련했다. 또 한석규.이병헌.정준호.문성근 등 고인과 공연했던 배우들과 설경구.장동건, <주홍글씨>의 변혁 감독, <번지점프를 하다>의 김대승 감독 등이 추모 공연을 찾을 예정이다.

이번주 발매된 <무비위크>에 따르면 이날 행사는 `이은주와 함께 하는 여행`이라는 콘셉트로 진행된다. 이은주의 출연작과 지인들의 인터뷰가 포함된 동영상 등이 상영될 예정이다. 고인을 향한 팬들의 편지 낭송도 계획돼 있다.

생전 이은주의 공연 모습도 다시 만날 수 있다. 이어 김장훈이 <슬픈 선물>을, 김연우가 <번지점프를 하다>의 주제곡인 <그대는 아름다운 여인> 등을 부르며 고인을 추모할 계획이다.

<무비위크>는 고인을 추모하는 동료 연예인들의 소감도 전했다. 김주혁은 "어리지만 생각이 깊고 남을 배려할 줄 아는 은주였기에 그의 죽음이 더 안타깝다"고 했다. 문근영은 "언니가 남기고 간 모든 것이 아픔일 줄 알았는데 그녀가 진짜 내게 주고 간 것은 기쁨이고 선물이었다"며 "내게 내일을 선물해 준 은주 언니께 내 행복을 바친다"고 말했다.

김민정도 "언니와 마음을 열며 친해지는 과정에서 언니가 고인이 됐다"며 "남겨진 저로선 뜻 모를 죄책감도 밀려온다. 은주 언니가 하늘로 가기 전에 주변에 따뜻한 사람들이 많았으면 지금의 현실이 조금 달라지지 않았을까 생각된다"고 말했다.

한석규도 "은주가 두유를 참 좋아했는데 두유를 볼 때마다 은주 생각이 난다"며 "<주홍글씨>로 이제 막 자신의 시대를 맞을 수 있었는데…"라며 아쉬워했다.

고인의 추모 공연 참가를 원할 경우 19일까지 <무비위크> 홈페이지(www.movieweek.co.kr)에 접속해 참가 신청을 하면 당첨된 100명에게 티켓이 교부된다.

고경석 기자

- Copyrights ⓒ 일간스포츠 & Joins.com, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

Archived