Debut Single From Asianize Ent. Group

Guest SailorBoy62

I bet Brian's been so busy with all these releases xD

I love your voice <3

Vector's a really nice song (which I'm so gonna download) and I haven't heard "I Don't Want To Wait" for like ages! I miss the Dawson's Creek, along with those other old time favourites like the Spice Girls :lol:

Can't wait for an album ^_^

Guest Sakura Li

Whoa.. I must admit, Asianize has the best unknown artists. ^^ I'm listening to Vector right now and I like it. I'll edit once I listen through it all. Great job!

Guest fantasiimaker

I remember Vector from before =) I'm still envious of your ease with bg vocals.

Listening to the other song...you still have a very beautiful voice, but I feel that you could work on the slight nasal quality in your singing. Breathe through your nose more, maybe? XD Soft and calming acoustic ballads~ your trademark ahaha ^^ I want to hear a really upbeat song from you someday.

Congrats on your first single~

Guest thesarahchong

Duuude.

I love listening to Asianize stuff because the website is so purrtiful.

I didn't recognize you until someone mentioned the sailor moon song..

Then it hit me, you're sailorboy (followed by a series of numbers)!

Yeah, you have a really nice song which matches the songs you sing, but like fantasiimaker mentioned, there was a bit of a nasalness on the high parts, but heckkk it sounds all good. (:

Guest truevibesgal2003

good job guys...so far u, jeff, are my fav male singer from soompi...i like the richness in your voice!!!! Esther's veryyyy verryyyy talented...i like her =]

Archived