"On My Own" from Les Miserables

Guest SwtMsT

Kinda new in here...
I posted a song a long, long time ago and I did a duet with Anjo a while back, but I figure I'm still kinda new... The song is from the Musical Les Miserables and Eponine sings it after realizing her love for the lead male (I forget his name) will never be returned. On My Own Comments and Constructive Critisism is always apreciated :)

Ahh, Les Miserables. I didn't really like this musical, since all they did was stand there and sing. But maybe it's because I was only willing to watch like 5 minutes. :P

Anyway, you have a nice voice. Beautiful vibratto. :)

I love this song, my sister would play it on the piano and I'd sing along xD But I've never actually seen the musical.

You've got a great voice for these kind of songs. Like Anjo :lol: You have awesome vibratto and such a pretty voice.

coffee- Thanx. The musical was pretty long and a bit boring..but after I searched for the songs I liked, I realized I really enjoyed alot of the music.

Rai-Rai- thank you...I really do love this song and plenty of other songs from the musical.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

ohh

you should clear up your recording

it shrouds your beautiful voice

good vibratto

i was about to sing this for a musical audition but i didnt but i learned the song anyway.. its a nice song =)

great job, nice vibratto but maybe you can try to sing w/ more emotion

overall it was a really pleasing to listen to

awesome job!

:0. Where did you get the instrumental? Is it an instrumental? If you ever get the chance, can I get it? T____T. I'd do a lot for it. :*(. I was going to sing it for NYSSMA, but my teacher and I decided another song was probably better. xx:<3

Great choice of song. haha. Your voice sounds comfortable... so at home in the range. Your vibratto makes the song song even more sad? haha. I love him~ You never stressed/strained. I really loved the 'known' part. wow. So extreme and well done. The message was delivered. *bows a zillion times*. Keep it up with your emotion. I hope to hear more more more! haha<3

Anjo- thanx!yeaah, pick a song and pm me, I'll learn it if I don't know it already :)

luvjunjin0819- thanx, I love it too :)

lovablekrnstar63- I actually just got goldwave after your suggestion, now I just have to figure out what..to do...lol...thankyou~

Joonni- I was going for that deeper, stronger voice :)

alluring.honey- yeah, I noticed it was too low after all was said and done...

sacredangel-Aw~ thank you...I tried for alot of emotion at the "known" part. I took this version off a cd(it was some symphony doing it), but it's very accurate to the original song and sounds a lot better than the instrumental/karaoke version I d/l-ed of limewire.

Here it is:

Les Mis- On My Own

Guest babiixru

ohh

you should clear up your recording

it shrouds your beautiful voice

good vibratto

i was about to sing this for a musical audition but i didnt but i learned the song anyway.. its a nice song =)

great job, nice vibratto but maybe you can try to sing w/ more emotion

overall it was a really pleasing to listen to

awesome job!

you've a nice voice, i just wish you'd put more emotion into it :)

Archived