Ex...

Jang Pilmo

Guest Mr Mikyle Kodak

omg they are a new rock band that juss came out they are pretty good hehe catchy song yum

members

LeeSangMi - lead vocal

ParkGwangRae - guitar

BangJiYeon - bass

KongYoungJoon - drum

ParkDongHwa(??) - key board

N2005110511515951301.jpg

2005110411405304216_1.jpg

the reason they're on music shows is because they are the winners of the 2005 university music competition (i think it was broadcasted on MBC). the winner of that competition would sign a contract with a recording company. so in terms of exposure they're pretty new-- though i have no idea how long they have actually been together as the band Ex.

the lyrics of their song is pretty cute. haha

They reminded me of an old American co-ed band, especially the lead singer's voice. I forgot the name of the band, though. :(

hmm, i have no idea which band you're talking about ^^ but, about the lead's voice, i'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but it sorta well kinda makes sense she sings that way. she sings about having a drink of soju after a not good day.

• 2 months later...

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but Ex(익스) hasn't released a full album yet.

They only released their song 잘 부탁드립니다, right?

Because I tried to find more music from them but I couldn't find anything..

Does anyone else know if they released anything else besides 잘 부탁드립니다?

Guest dontot85

omg i was looking for their song when i first saw them on music core!!!! could sumone PM me about the song?? cuz i would really love to have it :)

Guest suejinners

They won MBC's Dae Hak Ga Yo Jae. with the song Jal boo Tak De rem ni da~

lee sang mi is the lead singer. she has a unique voice.

shes now on MBC's sitcom show Rainbow Romance

Guest COUNTERACT

i love this song! Yeah, EX won MBC's Dae Hak Gayo Geh and the lead singer, lee sang mi has been getting a lot of attention lately and she's on Rainbow Romance.

Archived