Who should've got the girl/guy?

Guest --Fallen--Star--

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blissfully_unaware13x

my girl i agree w/ u. lol. goong i don't!!! haha. goong i wasn't real into so i don't really kno. i thought it was real boring ^^;;;

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I didn't watch MY GIRL yet, so I just picked the names that just appealed to me more. :lol:

But for GOONG, YEH & JJH!!!

Guest LovexPoison

I voted...

Lee Junki (just because I love him)...

Lee Da Hae...

Joo Ji Hoon (hawtie)...

and

Yoon Eunhye <3

Guest swtlilazn

junki should have gotten lee dae hye, lee dae hye should be with dong wook more than si hyeon and eun hye looks better with ji hoon then ji hyo....gosh thats confusing..ahahah

Guest shooting_stars

And I thought I was the only one who thought Yoon EunHye should've ended up with Kim JungHoon (Yul, right?). Lee Da Hae and Lee Dongwook are just perfect :) However, Goong disappoints me :P lols.

i like all the match ups as they are.... sooo i choose lee dongwook and lee dahye, joo jihoon and yoon eunhye :]]]

Guest Jackie

my answers doesnt even make sense, but

lee dong wook

lee da hae

kim jung hoon

yoon eun hye

me too. thanks for your photo.

Guest nGk2M

For Goong, I have no complain.

But My Girl, on the otherhand, is the first drama...I don't mind who the main girl ends up with. Both cared a lot for the main girl. It is just one, shows it off obviously and other, cares but can't express it well. So yeah, I was quite happy with the ending...as long as Lee Jun Ki's character doesn't end up with the tennis girl. -_-

-ida

i agree

but of course, i was leaning more towards LDW (gong chan) because SHE liked him

HOWEVER... even before she knew that LDW liked her, she knew LJK (jungwoo) liked her...

if i was her..i would have been like "psshh~~ forget Gong chan!! I'm going for Jungwoo!"

Guest milk tea!

The original pairing was fine, I thought JunKi in My Girl was a bit bleh~

and Jung Hoon started becoming just pitiful and sad (not in a good way either~) towards the end

Archived