K-Pop This Year A Repeat Of 2008

Guest System1430291513

Guest ariespiggy

Well I hope SJ will make a comeback soon, but now they're preparing for the 4th album this year, so I guess ELF must wait :(I want to hear the new songs :D/And I'm looking forward to see the comeback stages of Hyori and BoA :x

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klassikm3

Wooo kangta, Sung Sikyung, big bang, Se7en! really was wondering when boa was going to come back but now i know lol

Guest swtemi

wow! what a crazy year it will be! how exciting! So much, i wonder if i can handle it all??!!but yeah so exciting with the comebacks, esp. from the super asia stars!!!! actually every thing sounds super exciting!!!from rain se7en boa to hyori son dambi to soshi black concept and all the other idol groups, i would name them but i'm having a stomach ache so ahh done with the post. >.<

Guest patenten

wow wondergirlssssss!!!! wheee and BoA!!! OMG OMG so many crazy good artists this year! there will be some SERIOUS competition fer sure!SNSD black concept FTW! Go Soshi Go!

Guest missD_VIP

yeay!!! waiting 4 big bangmiss them so muchh!!!haha, i wondering..how's 2 pm will overcome the problems and will their new album success??haha, hope that jay live life happily =)

Guest minjee

OMG about time they all comeback!! YES!!!! I'm so happy!!! se7en, boA, RAINNN, Lee Hyori!! OMGGGG!! old school kpop will be back!! yay!!

Guest f134134

OMG...It's a full batch of Top artist! from Top boy group to Top Girl Group! I can't wait for SNSD black Soshi concept follow with Lee Hyori and Rain comeback!

Archived