++ Broken English ++

Guest Sou

...don't say it in Russian, don't say it in German...
Hey~~ 2 new songs. :3 水鏡 and Broken English~~!! Broken English was a request by a friend of mine. It's originally by SCHAFT, a teamup of Maki Fujii from Soft Ballet, Hisashi Imai from Buck Tick, and Raymond Watts from PIG. xD I think this came out sounding really coooool~~ it's really stompy industrial, so watch out, ne. ^^ 水鏡 is a ballad by Cocco. please, enjoy them both~~ サウンドクリックお願いします~~ I also torrented a full album on Jpopsuki~~ If you want to DL my stuff in really good quality, please check it out~~!! torrent site! enjoy~~ <3<3

I always love the music in the songs you pick XD

For now, I'm gonna listen to Broken English but I'll eventually hear 水鏡.

Took me a while to register that you're singing in English, sorry I'm incredibly slow -_-

As usual, you sound great. But this song isn't the kind I usually like ><" Even though it does sound really cool :lol:

My headphones are being weird. It's like, echoey O_o

Okay, I'm listening to Mizu Kagami ^_^ I like this one, it really suits you. I'm such a fan xD I'm gonna download this one...

Guest animagelet

broken English - ;] Lordy. What an interesting song. It was a little on the heavy side but it didn't overpower your voice or anything. I love the harmonizing voice. So beautiful *__* Wow. I was thinking of machines listening to this.

mizu kagami - wow. very different from what I had expected from the title and a ballad. XP so powerful. your voice sounds so awesome here. I really enjoy listening to your stufff <33

Aww. Bittorrent doesn't work for me. I know nulll about computers but i think it's because one of my ports isn't opened?? and i don't know how to do that. TT_TT I'll just stick w/ downloading your mp3s on soundclick <3333

Guest jlove1831

Wow, Mizu Kagami has to be my favorite recording of yours yet..it suits your voice well..I have to hear the original!!

I don't really like the song "Broken English" itself..but your harmony is amazing!

Industrial music is an acquired taste, i think, but i think it's amazingly fun to work with, and it's pretty versatile.

animagelet :: maybe you should try a different client...? azureus works amazingly well.

Thanks for the comments. xDD

Archived