[MANGA] B.O.D.Y.

dotori

Guest choco-late

When I first read this manga I immediately like it...

But then again... somehow I didn't get to finish downloading the others volume and somehow I forgot about this manga....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wish.girl

i loved this manga the first time i read it. ive read heaps of manga but this one seemed .. different? so i was pretty interested in it. (im not saying that all manga are the same .. its just that this one ... is a bit uncommon?)

• 6 months later...
Guest yokemun

just read this a few days ago..

it was really really awesome!!!

at first i find the drawing kinda familiar,then i check the mangaka, she's the same as the one who drew As the God OF Death Dictates and That's Not Love...

love her drawing....

and B.O.D.Y. was really really awesome....

love the storyline!!!

Guest yumi-chan

I love this manga <3333 I have up to volume 7 in japanese and I want 8 to come in stock already >0< it's always gone when I look! T_T

--Yumi

Guest pinguvxd

i LOVE this manga o___o i just read it ...two days ago. it was good.

fuji is so hot <33 and the art style is pretty good

• 7 months later...

woww!! i never thou that this shoujo manga really interesting, thx for the info :D

i'll donlod it later, i joust found out at vnmanga.com. they released up til ch.17 vol5...

Archived