--_______________ I'm related to 허준호! (:

Guest catchthesky.

Guest catchthesky.

from jumong + all in
Yesterday I was re-watching 'all-in' from LONG time ago with Song Hye Gyo and Lee Byung Hun. And my grandma pointed out this guy from the movie and was like 'That's my nephew'. So I was like, "Right... are you feeling okay?" But later my dad said it was true and showed me the family album and all. I was like holy ddong! So he's my grandma's sister's son (aka nephew), Suh Juhn Ho.

He played in 'All In' as the main character's best friend:

Do you see him in the back?

sljaidls.jpg

9420060215_22578980.jpg

200508261149470200_1.jpg

more pictures can be found on yahoo, naver etc. i just chose two b/c i was to lazy to link more.

These are the movies and drama's my grandma's nephhew filmed:

영화: 중천(2006), 강력3반(2005), 실미도((주)시네마 서비스,2003), 네 발가락(2002), 리베라 메(드림써치,2000), TV: 주몽(2006), 현정아 사랑해, 부모님 전상서, 나쁜 친구들, 올인, 뮤지컬: 마리아 마리아

drama_06042401.gif

and right now he's in a drama called 'jumong' and is playing as '해모수'. The third guy in the poster above. :D

--oh and His dad (my grandma's sister's husband) was really famous. I'm too lazy to post a picture of him but these are all the movies/dramas he filmed in his lifetime:

허장강, 모녀기타, 종각 (또 하나의 새벽을 그리며), 장화홍련 영화:소(1975), 토지(1974), 조총련(1974), 엄마 결혼식(1973), 소장수(1972), 쇠사슬을 끊어라(1971), 호피판사(1970), 독짓는 늙은이(1969), 월부 남비서(1969), 필살의 검(1969), 남자와 기생(1969), 로맨스 마마(1968), 사격장의 아이들(1967), 메밀꽃 필 무렵(1967), 시장(1965), 김약국집 딸들(1963), 단종애사(1963), 와룡 선생 상경기(신필림,1962), 연산군(1961), 상록수(1961), 종각(1958), 피아골(1955), 월하의 공동묘지, 추억의 한국영화 - 와룡선생 상경기

I was pretty amazed. D:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JiSuLee

wow, your grandmas nephew is one amazing actor.

you should see the part in jumong when he dies. its really..WOW

Guest deformedmonkey<3

So your related to a celebrity! Great.

Ahaha I like how you said "yeah right..." to your grandma...

Guest pikapika

hm i watched that drama...or an episode XD thats kinda cool how ur related...all i got was pastors on my family -_-

Guest charmm

So I was like, "Right... are you feeling okay?"

LOL that really made me laugh xD

Anyways, SJH is such a great actor!

& it's crazy how you found that out haha.

Guest mizz_J

Dang are you serious? That's so cool.

One of my best friend is related to this hong kongnese singer/actor.

http://img.srch.yahoo.co.kr/iye/drama/phot...ma_06042401.gif

and right now he's in a drama called 'jumong' and is playing as '해모수'. The third guy in the poster above. :D

he's actually not the third guy in the drama poster. the third guy in the poster is the king 금와 played by 전광렬. and 허준호 plays 주몽's dad, who is 해모수.

but yeah anyway, you're lucky. (:

i like that guy haha. i'm suprised you're grandma JUST mentioned it to you when he was in so many dramas and stuff before.

lucky you. x)

Guest kangxbyul

He is in so many dramas/movies... Practically a legend. WOW! You must feel proud. :P

yeah that's really cool =)

Archived