♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@cunn you're thinking of going to Korea next year? I am too, I am thinking going in June for HJW's birthday or in October for her fanmeet. I just need to get hooked up with someone to get me in first. I don't have a problem with flying so I'm all good.

The pretty unnie from Ep 50 preview...

Credit: DCInside
2944190658_45f268a2_20140426203342.gif

web_3745464059_a811e160_web_3745426470_6

@tieuyeunu we are planning to go on Christmas vacay since that's the only time I could rest/travel and do stuff. Do you know if there is any way of knowing HJW's agenda then? if not how will we know? I really want to see her too. I don't care if I will not be able to get her autograph or have a photo taken (although that wouldn't be a bad idea :)) ) but I just really want to see how she looks like, and see her off cam, and kidnap her. haha kidding. I really hope she speaks english well now so we can also communicate. heheh

@tieuyeunu Yes, it church group trip actually..difficult for me looking for HJW. The purpose of trip is different  :( 

Guest im_nyuna

tumblr_n4n74ob96l1t86kg0o1_500.jpg

Yoon Ah Jung’s (plays Yeon Hwa in Empress Ki ) talks about Ha Ji Won (2012 Interview)

She was asked about the actors or actresses that she really wants to work with

-“I would like to filming with Ha Ji Won Sunbaenim,if given the opportunity to filming together,it seems to be really honored”

cr : http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20120626134603963

Guest Nayuki Tran

I dreamt of her once. She was with short hair, in a white tshirt and was very friendly. We were walking together under the street lights at night. I guess it was a cool quiet night in the country side. I asked her how was jck in real life and she said he was quite a jerk haha I hated Th during that time so it reflected in my dream:)))) dont mind my weird dream. I just fluttered a bit^^

Guest im_nyuna

ha-ji-won_1398517651_20140426_HaJiWon_2.We all know Ha Ji Won is beautiful but did you know she had an adorable side?

SEE ALSO: Kim Yuna and Ha Ji Won donate 0,000 USD towards the Sewol ferry accident

Ha Ji Won treated loyal viewers to BTS photos before the 'Empress Qi' finale on her Facebook. The photos show Ha Ji Won passing time while getting her royal hair ready by surprising those on set with her aegyo. She also took friendly snapshots with Seo Sang Goong (Seo Yi Sook) and Jin Yi Han who also shared a photo of him grabbing Ha Ji Won's arm on his Instagram, sharing, "I got you."

'Empress Qi' will come to an end next week!
cr: allkpop

I forgot who asked me for it, but here is the link for Empress Ki viet dubbed. Up to episode 32.

http://phimip.com/phim-bo/hoang-hau-ki-vn-long-tieng-_956/94211.html#tabs|Danh-sach-phim:cung-the-loai|cap-nhat-phim-bo:phimbo-completed|topviews:topviewday

I just saw this for the first time...the Secret Garden that never was

JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub FB pointed out, since Empress Ki has been pushed back and they are still filming, how is HJW suppose to attend the Ping Pong tournament on 28/04/14? Gosh I hope she doesn't got and get some rest.

Chronicle of a Blood Merchant Filming Location

The filming starts on early May until August 2014

tumblr_n4n7rcrx8e1t86kg0o5_500.jpg

The young actor will be play as Heo Ok Ran’s First Son (Ha Ji Won’s Character in the movie)

tumblr_n4n7rcrx8e1t86kg0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4n7rcrx8e1t86kg0o4_500.jpg

tumblr_n4n7rcrx8e1t86kg0o2_500.jpg

cr: Ha Ji Won Baidu

from ladykate1023.tumblr.com

...early May....It's too soon ....HJW you must rest a little...she work too hard  :-S

Unbelievable...how can she still look so young.

When my parent's were watching Empress Ki they thought she was in her mid 20's at most. They were very shocked to find out she was in her mid thirties already.

@andra30 that little boy is her first son? he's so cute. That means he's the son she had with another man. I forsee heartbreak for our Jiwonie. So sad...Please take some rest and do a comedy.

Guest im_nyuna

http://xypherfarrell.hubpages.com/hub/10-Things-That-Proves-Ha-Ji-Wons-Genius

This is a really good article that analyzes HJW and the traits that prove she's a genius... although I wouldn't identify her as a "genius", I would call it genuine with a few tactical strategies here and there haha. Calling her a genius for reaching out to her fans and stuff members makes her out to be devious. 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/27/ha-ji-won-poses-charismatically-on-the-set-of-empress-ki/#.U12ZrlcVe4Z

class="content-title"Ha Ji Won Poses Charismatically on the Set of “Empress Ki”

Actress, Ha Ji Won, has revealed a photo that was taken on the set of MBC’s “Empress Ki,” which is coming to an end soon.

On April 27, Ha Ji Won uploaded a picture of herself on her Instagram, wearing the costume of the main character, Ki Seung Nyang.

In the picture, Ha Ji Won is wearing a white outfit and sitting by herself on a set that seems to be inside of the Imperial Palace. With a serious expression on her face, she showed the main character’s charisma.

In “Empress Ki,” Ha Ji Won plays the role of Ki Seung Nyang, who was born in Goryeo, and later becomes an empress during the Yuan dynasty. She was able to keep a steady rating of the drama with her presence and acting skills. Currently, there are two episodes until the drama ends. As Ha Ji Won played the role of Ki Seung Nyang, she was able to show a variety of acting from revenge to a mother’s affection, raising the expectations of many for the last two episodes.

Ha Ji Won Empress Ki

extremely disappointed at Baeksang's nominees list. Our Jiwonnie and most of the EK cast are not nominated for any important awards. HJW is only nominated for popularity actress and Baek Jin Hee for new female actress. Seems like Baeksang is boycotting EK this year due to the history distortion controversy (other tv stations were sour at EK's ratings success and have been constantly bashing the drama in press cons and variety shows). This is truly unfair for all the actors/actresses who have been working so hard and acting so well, esp our Jiwonnie who actually has the biggest chance of winning the Daesang. Now, she isn't even nominated for Best actress.

reminds me of the 2009 Daejong controversy :(

extremely disappointed at Baeksang's nominees list. Our Jiwonnie and most of the EK cast are not nominated for any important awards. HJW is only nominated for popularity actress and Baek Jin Hee for new female actress. Seems like Baeksang is boycotting EK this year due to the history distortion controversy. This is truly unfair for all the actors/actresses who have been working so hard and acting so well, esp our Jiwonnie who actually has the biggest chance of winning the Daesang. Now, she isn't even nominated for Best actress.

reminds me of the 2009 Daejong controversy :(

I'm with u chingu. I'm dying to know who then is nominated for best actress if even HJW isn't. Her performance in EK is just breathtaking! I don't think anyone else could have pulled off EK's role like HJW. Again, very disappointed at Baeksang!