♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest ilanaru

I have to say it  is not possible for everyone to be satisfied
Of course there are full characters HJW can play, but she prefers challenging characters.That's what interests her and the truth is why I simply adore her!
I love the EK drama HJW playing remarkable and perfect :)

(obviously I sometimes feel like just kill  the writers and replace a word or two with  them  ...)

I admire her and hope for HJW success both professionally and personally
So enough already with sophisticated comments and just support  she's a big girl!

@andra30 As long as they give me the stand up Poster, I can lounge around jail for a couple of hours. :D:D

Years back I was talking to this other Korean HJW fan who managed to get a stand up poster of HJW's Soju ad...I was sooooooooo jealous. Till this day I still don't have one.

Was trying to read an article about HJW's 10line. It basically talking about her connections with 10 people.

Credit: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/241137

2014041518295716314-540x543.jpg

List of People:
01. Ji Chang Wook
02. Ha Jung Woo
03. Hyun Bin
04. Big Bang ---> Article talks about how Big Bang likes HJW and parodied Secret Garden at their concert, HJW once said she wants to try working with TOP, but writer goes to say Top needs to up his game before he would be able to 'meet' HJW. ehehehe I like this writer.
05. Tang Wei
06. Lee Yoon-ji
07. Anh Sung Ki
08. 이재규 - Director of DAMO
09. WAX ---> Article mentions Home Run and how much HJW wants to forget the moment. He goes on to say that HJW's body was enough reason to remember it. hihihi

Why is there only 9 you say? I don't know.

3421467967_e9d72257_998_zpsc5088931.jpgcr: DC insideI love yogurt, love it more HJW as a model. 
@babytotoro indeed you're very near, nice to meet you. I tried to search through selling & trading forum I can't find thread that selling EK Ost. 
ben1090 said: @cunn yeay!!! me too, I am from Malaysia. :) wah!!! its very rare to find a Malaysian who loves HJW. I found most of us prefer younger idols, girls group, boy band and so on. I am so happy to find a new friend from my own country that love HJW. Nice to meet u @cunn :x . I think there're a number of HJW's dramas n movies had been shown here such as TK2H, SG, Hwang Jin Yi, 100 days with mr arrogant, Duelist n even Sector 7. However, there're very few news or any promotion about her and her works written in our newspaper. Therefore, I'm very glad that I found this thread because I can find many info's, updates n news about our HJW n meet new friends n share our interest n love on HJW. 

Guest im_nyuna

I'm catching up to EK, and I just wanted to say that HJW's crying scene in episode 48 is probably the best acting I have ever seen from any actress... I love the fact that she can cry her heart out without worrying out whether she'll look/sound ugly or not (she doesn't btw, she looks beautiful and sounds natural). I watched Innocent Man before, and I thought Moon Chae Won was the best Korean actress, but WOW, Ha Ji Won's acting is just beyond my expectations. 

Not sure how accurate since I don't have a weibo account:

Based news from CN1023,Ha ji won's new movie pairing with Ha jung wo :Chronicle of Blood merchant" will debut on world stage at 67th Cannes International Film Festival Market on June 17th.
If you have weibo account,you can read the news in here http://weibo.com/p/1001603703195695221672

Cr: Amazing Couple FB

@yoonmi66 do you mean June 17th this year? isn't that very rushed? Or June next year? That's so long...

If its this year, I'll be happy but HJW would be so tired and it might hurt the production, if its next year, I'll be sad it's taking so long and I won't be able to see her till next year. :( :( :( :( :(

Anyone know what the rest of her year is like?

Guest larabn

Just coming in to post a quick post before disappearing till probably monday :)
I'm so excited for HJW's new movie and can't wait for it :P but I hope HJW can take some rest before
I know she will begin filming very soon after EK but I hope it's release won't be that soon or esle it will crazy and hectic work for her
I think I remember they said it's a melodrama?

I wish I was in Korea or somewhere close then getting a hold on things related to HJW whether it's CD's , products, DVD's would be easy
Right now, I'm not even in Canada at the moment. So, it's very hard to get a hold of her stuff and it will probably be lost through shipping
@tieuyeunu you're so lucky to be able to buy all her stuff :) I envy you LOL :P
and if I was in south korea, I would sure buy that Yogurt she did a commercial for.... yes I'm that crazy about JiWonnie
unfortunately I can't, one day I will go to south korea :D

I'm also curious about the northcape cf for EK... we get to see the gorgeous SN after 650 years :)
Thanks @pegster fr the poster :) Oh I wish HJW's film will be in the Toronto festival

Thanks all for the news, pics :)

@larabn I live in Australia, anything to ship here cost an arm and a leg. Takes about a month to get here as well. I know there are a lot of sites selling DVD's for cheap but they are bootleg stuff and I refuse to buy bootleg stuff because that's harming HJW.

If you live in Canada, there are stuff sold on Amazon that ship to America and Canada easier than shipping to Australia. I had to convinced 2 sellers to ship to Australia because they didn't want to ship overseas. Unfortunately both these parcels have been lost in transit so I lost my money and my stuff.

Looks like someone read your mind and bought the yogurt...

Credit: DCInside

web_1889411732_97157cf1_20140425_153339.

To bad I can't ship the yogurt here...it'll have gone bad and won't get through customs anyway.

Rating of the Ha Ji-Won's films to date

• - School 2 (15.3% / 1999, kbs2)
  • - The Secret (32.1% / 2000. Mbc)
  • - Life is Beautiful (21.6% / 2001, kbs2)
  • - Sunshine hunting (28.4% / 2002, kbs2)
  • - Damo (24.2% / 2003, mbc)
  • - What Happened in Bali (40.4% / 2004, sbs)
  • - Hwang Jin Yi (29.3% / 2006, kbs2) - Grand Prize
  • - The Secret Garden (35.2% / 2010, sbs)
  • - The King Two Hearts (16.5% / 2012, mbc)
  • - Empress Ki (ongoing / 2013-2014, mbc) - Grand Prize
  • at the Empress until the highest Ki is 29.2%:)

Cr: DC

@cunn I don't ship food here because Australian Customs doesn't allow that. But there are a lot of Korean shops here so I tend to go browse for HJW stuff and of course Korean food, I can eat kim chi with everything. I think I eat about 3 kilos of kim chi a month. I'm lactose intolerant so I can't eat yogurt but I would still buy it, take the wrapping off and make the rest of my family eat it. ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

@tieuyeunu lol we are apposite I can't eat kimchi maybe it not good as original kimchi from Korea. 
@andra30 I think if found one of HJW poster at shopping complex..I will....stole her poster if I can't just give a kiss..lol call me crazy I don't mind. All of this just my never ending "IF".

@cunn tell you a funny story, I once found a poster of HJW in Sydney Central, it was in a frame in front of a Korean Karaoke place, I stood around for a while then tried to remove the poster from the frame when no one was looking, but it was locked in. So I ended up asking the the guy there if I could buy it off him, he said he doesn't have the key but the boss does. So I left my number and asked him to call me. A week later I came back and the poster was gone. The owner had thrown it out because the guy I gave my number to quit two days after I met him. Such bad luck.

Moral of the story? If you find, camp there until they give it to you!

@andra30 Lol I was going to upload these as well. I scanned my copy but since you've uploaded it then I won't.