♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

the96butterfly said:
@ferlycious same here.. she's just so good on her roles and so nice on BTS videos that those guys might misinterpret that she likes them. LOL but i dont know if it's just me. If I am the guy I would most likely be captured with her sweetness and aegyo! And that could be the reason it just so good looking at them on shows.  :x

@larabn you're so innocent of liking her. LOL although of course I would love her to be my friend or sister but then we're like 11-years difference so it will never be possible :( but i want to be like her when I reach her age. She's such an inspiration in everything :) 
@ferlycious i will be crushing on her forever. LOL she;s someone that I cannot reach :( that is why I am shipping her hard to That Man LOL because I like That Man too! hahah So I will rest my case if someone goes near her already because I am defenseless by those awesome guy she have around =((But on the positive side I will just keep on shipping her with anyone that I like. LOL :))

the96butterfly said:
@ferlycious i will be crushing on her forever. LOL she;s someone that I cannot reach :( that is why I am shipping her hard to That Man LOL because I like That Man too! hahah So I will rest my case if someone goes near her already because I am defenseless by those awesome guy she have around =((But on the positive side I will just keep on shipping her with anyone that I like. LOL :))

@ferlycious and @the96butterfly why do you guys find my wanting of a daughter like her weird and innocent :)) I want to know now :))
no @ferlycious as a mother there would be like a huge age difference but so as a daughter :))

okay fine I'll start with fairytales now.... I want to wake up and find myself her
is that better :))

@larabn no, that's not weird it will happen on our next life LOL  :)) So don't mind the age difference just say as what you want :D And now, you have a desire to be HJW someday  :D wow you're so confident that would be DAEBAK  ^:)^ For sure, I will be a fan of yours :P

@ferlycious
no I'm not that confident I will wake up her :P NO KIDDING :))
but you're welcome to be my fan even if I'm not HJW :P
HJW has always been HJW and she is 35 so how many more years will it take me to start my journey in being HJW one day :)) maybe I need 40 more years to my age to master being HJW
I told you guys before I'm aiming to apply for a job there as a hairdresser or secretary :))
then I will be her friend from there on ;)

@the96butterfly
but I'm straight too :P:)) or are you aiming for lover ? :D  I didn't get it, my brain is sleepy now lol
I would have to wish I'm a man first before making the other other wish lol
HJW does make even girls go drooling lol

@the96butterfly give me high five..pali pali!  :P If that's the case (that man is for that woman) then we can be sisters atlast we're now settled :)) ;)
@larabn what happened to us now? we're in delulu =))If you will be her friend from there on so what should I call you? Coz I've mentioned earlier that I am her child together with @the96butterfly from that man :)) :)) (Are we making a fictional story from our chitchat)Really, someone needs to wake me up for having these kind of ideas  :bz :bz

aha you are her children from That Man, so this is why you found my post innocent lol
well good thinking you've grouped all your shippings in one family :)
I'm your young aunt then lol call me auntie :))
I will be like a young sister to her, and cooking for her
omo if my mom heard me she'll kill me cause I never cook in the house
and now I'm ready to learn cooking and cook for HJW :))
I think I will be dead before reaching south korea to start my job

larabn

said: aha you are her children from That Man, so this is why you found my post innocent lol

well good thinking you've grouped all your shippings in one family

:)

I'm your young aunt then lol call me auntie

)

I will be like a young sister to her, and cooking for her

omo if my mom heard me she'll kill me cause I never cook in the house

and now I'm ready to learn cooking and cook for HJW

)

I think I will be dead before reaching south korea to start my job

okay fine, I would accept the idea of being HJW's daughter from That Man. :)) wonderful idea @ferlycious LOL. she gave birth to me when she was 10years old. trollolol 
@larabn okay, we will call you imo!  :)) :P 
yeah.. I think we're going delulu cray now! byanee~!! im just making the most out of being a delusional fan kekeke ^^*

Our dear Jiwonnie posted a video of her practicing for the dance scene in ep24 on her Weibo
http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/124710159-2452982183.html
Edit: Translations on Baidu says that Ji Won posted the instructor who taught her this dance is the same instructor who taught her tango for 'Duelist'
Good lord, she's in full promotion mode right now.  Promoting EK, promoting her new movie, doing the narrative for the horse documentary.  I hope she'll have some downtime before she takes on her next project.

@pegster she's indeed hard working. although i think Empress Ki is more tiring than any of her dramas (except for Damo and Hwang Jinyi) it looks like she's used to it already. when I checked her filmography I realized she has been working non-stop from dramas and movies and to think she also had to study stuff like her table tennis and the scuba diving before every show she used to do and etc. I get worry when she looks like tired on BTS pics but what she is posting on IG she looks healthy and fresh.. so it looks like she's fine.
There was even one interview when she said that she's sad when she's not filming, maybe because she was/is single so hopefully she could get a boyfriend or a friend that she can spend some time with. :)

@andra30 i know no one who ships HJW with DG though? LOL but like we have mentioned she is really ship-pable so maybe if she has an interaction with ET and the rest then maybe we can ship her with them too (but you know I'm kidding right?) LOL