♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@andra30
thank you :)
can't wait for the premiere and to know who will be attending :)
I know what you guys are thinking now given that there is a belly dance scene included :))
you never know ....  maybe THAT MAN of your dreams will attend :))
can't wait for a premiere video :)

@andra30 - Here R the clips about Empress Ki & the movie "The Huntresses"  
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Showbiz Korea historical drama "Empress Qi" 드라마 "기황후"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Showbiz Korea Movie "The Huntresses" 영화 "조선미녀삼총사"

the96butterfly

said: @ferlycious I was just wondering why HJW is really close and playful to her fellow actors that are younger than her. LOL she's kid at heart..that's all.. ehem ehem..kekeke 

;):))

LOL was there any of fancams? I haven't seen one.. will check it later. kekeke thanks for the info.. and yes I am so looking forward for Thursday! LOL 

Here's a blog about the movie "The Huntresses"... It's in Korean but the movie received positive recommendation!  If your computer can translate it to English or your language of preference, you should be able to read the review - LINK
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlebgLIzdwoxeeMikTJ3ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzwOKJI7f07L1N8AaN7vW

Hjw's personality is so bubbly...

@ferlycious.. *Wink* I know you that you always have the juicy news about that "shadow man"... playing the detective to know "the Who"...

@pie.. thank you for the labor and 1st minutes picture of SN and baby STAR.. she really indeed look freighted.. can I have a request pie.. can you please provide a photo of her and baby that is not painful looking scene... I wanna treasure it to my phone... 'cause it's the 1st time HJW had a real baby in her arms... thanks pie in advance!! 

@the96butterfly.. another *wink* to you too, I think she is looking for future references to this youngster so that she can choose wisely who among them is the best!!

:P =))

to all of you guys... good morning!!!

@pieracapozucca -  It's my pleasure and Aja Aja Hwaiting for the movie.   It's only 8 more days but there is no news about the VIP Premiere Party.  I hope we will hear about it soon and their movie theater visits from Showbox.  I can't wait to see a huge crowd when it opens during Lunar New Year!

@ferlycious haha would it be funny or weird that i was looking forward on seeing her legs? Waaah! *lesbo alert* lol kidding..

jiwonnnie! Why so short shorts? Haha isnt it cold there? Ehhh.. im so happy that even if she's tired she still gets to laugh a lot like that. True to her words she doesnt worry so much but just enjoying if she has time.

class="at_ttl"Ha Ji Won Demonstrates Her Love For Horses

BY Joan MacDonald | Jan 20, 2014 01:52 PM EST

Tags Ha Ji Won, Empress Ki, The Huntresses, Horse of the Wind
Ha Ji Won

No wonder actress Ha Ji Won chose to narrate a documentary called "Horse of the Wind." She was born in the "Year of the Horse," according to the Chinese Zodiac. And she can ride like the wind, which she demonstrated in several  episodes of her current hit drama "Empress Ki."

Horseback riding is not only a skill that comes in handy when the actress films historical dramas. Golf and horseback riding are her two favorite hobbies although she has learned plenty of other sports and skills for her film roles.When she was a little girl, she already had a vision of herself on horseback.

Her father once told "Celebrity" magazine that early on his daughter's plans included horses.

"When she was a first grader in elementary school she told the class that when she grew up she would ride a white horse and travel around the world," he said.

The actress has said that she feels that she could have been a warrior in a previous life, a person not unlike Seungnyang in "Empress Ki" or the bounty hunter she plays in the film "The Huntresses." In "Empress Ki" she can ride better than many male warriors.

"I sometimes think I must have been a warrior in a past life," she said. "When I perform an action scene like riding and using my sword, it feels great."

She agreed to do the "Horse of the Wind" documentary because she feels especially close to horses and views them so positively. The documentary will explain the role horses played in humanity's accomplishments and talk about how humans have cared for them.

"If there were no horses, there would not be an 'us,'" she said.

The first half of the documentary will talk about a special breed of horses that has amazing endurance. The second part will cover the relationship between humans and horses, including the changes in human brain waves when people  interact with horses.

The documentary 'Horse of the Wind" will be shown during the Korean Lunar New Year holidays. It is the first documentary the actress has ever narrated.

Not only is horseback riding fun. Ha Ji Won feels that it is important for actors to play sports to improve their body strength.

"It sometimes helps in playing the roles you land," she said.

It has clearly helped her play Seungnyang in "Empress Ki." She rides effortlessly and gracefully.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14500/20140120/ha-ji-won-demonstrates-her-love-for-horses.htm

If she feels not like SN or Jin Ok then what kind of warrior she is in previous life?

the96butterfly said: @ferlycious haha would it be funny or weird that i was looking forward on seeing her legs? Waaah! *lesbo alert* lol kidding.. jiwonnnie! Why so short shorts? Haha isnt it cold there? Ehhh.. im so happy that even if she's tired she still gets to laugh a lot like that. True to her words she doesnt worry so much but just enjoying if she has time.

Her eyes seems swollen at second picture :(
I believe that Ha Ji Won is very positive person. She want to ease our worries with her beautiful smile.

thanks everybody for the pics, news and videos

can't watch videos now because of my stupid internet connection
I loved HJW's clothes when she was in the airport and of course the legs :P
I will change wonder girl's lyrics and say
"I WANT LEGS LIKE HA JI WON" :))

as for the premiere, I wish if JJM and JCW would attend too
as for you guys, I'm praying that man behind the invisible cloth shows up
I wanna see this thread celebrating :)

yay for SN turning into the revenge machine with that evil smile on her face :) I hope she gives them their worst time of their life