♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@andra30
LOL how can I not look forward to that specially after what happened today :))
let the game begin >:)  Game over for ET clan :))

@andra30
I will watch this ep again when she becomes evil and burns them all
so I can enjoy her revenge against them .... after today, she isn't to blame for whatever plan she comes up with

Omo! thanks for those scaps pie.... yesterdays episode was very heartbreaking I can see the despair and in pain SN as a mother and HJW was able to deliver it incredibly she's so real. I think you will be great mother Jiwonnie someday  ;;) I keep on rewatching the cave scene when she talked with her baby, the river scene when she's looking for the baby her reaction was so true to life as a mother who can't accept that they lose their child, as well as the flashback of WY such a sweet moment for both of them no wonder why baby Hercules was that strong its because of their genuine love when they make out  :)) :))
So, in episode 24 is the start of our future empress sweet revenge  :P

@pieracapozucca
thank you for the pics
so @pie is you oh I thought that was another member they kept mentioning and wondered who she is :)) silly me :P
anyways I already memorized how to spell your name :)
those pics are so sad..they chose the saddest scenes and combined them all together
so sad it was really emotional and as I said and everybody said HJW portrayed this part so well
I saw her crying and screaming before but never in a role of a mother who lost her child
so this is new to me and she did the part so well not wanting to believe her child was dead
her eyes alone spoke for her....

@ferlycious I was just wondering why HJW is really close and playful to her fellow actors that are younger than her. LOL she's kid at heart..that's all.. ehem ehem..kekeke ;):))LOL was there any of fancams? I haven't seen one.. will check it later. kekeke thanks for the info.. and yes I am so looking forward for Thursday! LOL