♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@larabn you are so right to who don't want to involve in War and I'm the one among them...this is the best place for me  :))  This year I'm full of HJW with EK,her upcoming film The Huntress, Hwang Jinyi drama currently available on KBS youtube and The King 2 Hearts currently airing in my country broadcast. 

Joo Jin Mo’s Talks about Ha Ji Won and Empress Ki (September 2013 Interview)

http://p.you.video.sina.com.cn/swf/quotePlayer20131203_V4_4_42_15.swf?autoPlay=1&actlogActive=1&as=1&vid=116431664&uid=1290055681&tokenURL=http%3A%2F%2Fyou.video.sina.com.cn%2Fapi%2FsinawebApi%2Foutplayrefer.php%2Fvid%3D116431664_1290055681_OB68HXM7DTXK+l1lHz2stqlF+6xCpv2xhGu2slKkIAtfXQ2YJMXNb9wG5i3VAclE9XoLHcwydP8g0x4sbqxc%2Fs.swf&tHostName=www.lautanindonesia.com

in 6.30-8.25 minutes

Joo Jin Mo said yesterday morning on 28 sept still filming Empress Ki ,then he went directly to China ,The drama theme is saeguk , he acted as a King,with the problems of power and love with Ha Ji Won.

First Question, Are there any funny incident when filming with Ha Ji Won?

He said because they just start the filming , there aren’t anything funny yet,both of them still didn’t now each other, and they still on the stage of becoming closer.Then he said if later there are any funny incident, i will tell it. LOL

The next question, Now you see Ha Ji Won,What is the difference Ha Ji Won now with old times?(They ever had CF together)*i don’t know about this

He said they were still newbie back then,still not popular, has been co-operated many times, but this is the first time to acting together, he felt there aren’t much change (Ha Ji Won now has not changed much with back then) either on screen or in the real situation..there aren’t many differences.

Credit to: http://ladykate1023.tumblr.com/

@tieuyeunu
hey, I like her role there but don't understand a thing lol
can I ask you to explain it just a brief explanation of her plot there cause all I see is her wounded crying, and I don't get why 
so it would be helpful if you just give me the main key points even if you explain it in pm and not here :) if you can't then no worries, it's fine :)
thank you
and about shipping I agree I like her a badass women by herself :))
@pieracapozucca
thank you for the interview, I never knew that they did a CF together, interesting :)

@tieuyeunu  I watched the truth game
very intense movie and I don't think I can bear to watch it again lol
I think she was a rape victim with double personality and she wasn't a normal girl kind of a sociopath yeah

Plot of School 2:
Jang Sejin is a problematic student, constantly ditching class and getting into fights. She part of the schools girl gang, she smokes and goes clubbing even though she's underage. Sejin family consisting of her alcoholic father, my friend couldn't be certain if he is her real father or not, who beats on her and her mum when he is drunk, a mother who loves her but is so busy with life and so afraid of her father that she can't protect Sejin. What Sejin really wants is to be loved and accepted but since she comes to school with bruises people think she's a bad kid so she turned into a bad kid. Sejin really does love her mom and dad and works hard to make money. Because she works late shift she's generally tired in the morning so she sleeps in class. Because her mum doesn't cook for her so she has no lunch and since she needs the money to pay bills she can't buy food with it. So Sejin spends most of her lunch time starving until she can get home or eat food at work.

Sejin had a close friend who she hung out with a lot in the first half, I forgot this actress's name. Her friend was the leader of their year, there is a power struggle with this friend that turned them away from each other, eventually that friend gave up the life and went back to being a good girl. Sejin was very hurt by her friends betrayal and becomes even worst, she gets accused of something she didn't do and decides to leave the school. This was a very emotional scene, I loved her from this scene, she was talking to the discipline teach and screamed at him "why don't you believe me?!" and she had tears in her eyes. Her homeroom teacher tries to help her, and her friend convinces her to return to class.

Sejin like photography but since she was poor she could not afford a camera, the homeroom teacher borrowed one for her to do a contest that he asked her to take part in so she can feel better about herself, Sejin orginally thought he liked her but found out he was only feeling sorry for her and sicne he was leaving he wanted to 'fix' her before he left. She was very hurt by it and reacted badly to the situation, homeroom teacher spoke to the class and her mum and managed to get them to come and show Sejin that she wasn't alone in the world like she thought she was, so she forgave him and made a very nice speech. I can't remember what she said. Her friend left the school before this as well.

Sejin continued with her destructive life the way it is until she met her new friend, Lee Yo Won, also something Jin...I swear when i was watching this i felt half the cast was named something-jin. Athough she did not want to befriend Hyejin (?) because Hyejin was a rich good girl but Hyejin's good heartedness won her over and they became inseparable, Hyejin also showed Sejin that she could live with the rest of the class and had a future in front of her. At the end, Hyejin introduced Sejin to a photographer who agreed to take Sejin on as an apprentice. At the end of year class party, Sejin made a very touching speech about her trials and her gratitude to the class who accepted her.

This was a very moving scene and Sejin was the only character to have made such a long speech, in the NG segment they choose this speech as the most touching scene.

@tieuyeunu
thank you so much for the explanation
but I have a question the bad thing she was accused of doing was it pregnancy?
and why was she coughing all the time which made others think she is pregnant
what caused that wound in her stomach  and there were 2 bad guys they go hang out with all the time
so what was their plot in there and why was that guy following her around and if I remember he tried to attach her right?
I thought they might be doing bad stuff with those guys cause why then would he bring her a jacket and only drop her off at her place on his bike
so this plot made me confused
one more thing sorry, why did the other girl's group beat her up then? because she told everybody about the wound?
so were they the one who caused her wound?

@ehmryl928
I myself joined them yesterday :) so I'm still new here like you
but even though lol I welcome you, and everybody here is so nice so they would love it if you join the thread :)

@ehmreyl928 Hi! Welcome!
@tieuyeunu @pegster thank you very much, your posts are always very insighful. I started to watch School 2 some time ago but it was too many episodes and too many characters and i could understand nothing so i dropped it, now i can finally watch HJW cut and understand something. Thank you

Guest ehmryl928

@larabn thankyou for welcoming me :D.. Actually i'm a silent lurker of this page.. hoho.. i'm just shy to join.. haha
@pieracapozucca thankyou.. :D

@larabn I don't remember what she was accused off I'm sorry. The guy was a rich guy that they met and hung out with. He liked is a player and likes to have a lot of girlfriends. He was gunning for Sejin and then was flirting with Hyejin, Hyejin didn't like it so Sejin told him off and took her away. He waiting for Sejin and pretty much told her he would buy her lots of stuff and has a right to her body so he tried to kiss her and she beat him up. My memory is fuzzy so it might not be accurate. The group beat her up because she wasn't following orders and was being a lone wolf, she wanted to get out.

@cunn...if you adore Ha Ji Won above all other living being (excluding family and friends and maybe even pets) then we are twins. Ha Ji Won is my ultimate bias and no one is good enough for her except herself or the perfect man that is a figment of my imagination.

BTW...I finally got who He who must not be named is...lol

@ehmryl928 welcome to the forum, I am not a very active member but you will see me from time to time when work doesn't get to hard and Ha Ji Won or Lee Yo Won has a film out.

tieuyeunu said: @larabn I don't remember what she was accused off I'm sorry. The guy was a rich guy that they met and hung out with. He liked is a player and likes to have a lot of girlfriends. He was gunning for Sejin and then was flirting with Hyejin, Hyejin didn't like it so Sejin told him off and took her away. He waiting for Sejin and pretty much told her he would buy her lots of stuff and has a right to her body so he tried to kiss her and she beat him up. My memory is fuzzy so it might not be accurate. The group beat her up because she wasn't following orders and was being a lone wolf, she wanted to get out.

Guest ehmryl928

nice meeting you @tieuyeunu thankyou for welcoming me.. oh, you're also a fan of lee yo won.. :D I've been reading some posts here for quite some time now.. and some of them really caught my eye haha.. :D

@larabn in episode 29? she was in a fight at the start and the girl had a knife but Sejin was bad richard simmons so she continued to wail on the girl even though she was wounded. after she got beat up by her group at the end she went to hospital because it aggravated her injuries. Since Sejin doesn't eat and is constantly on the move she didn't heal so she was very week. She caught the flue soon after that. I really liked Hyejin and how she became friends with Sejin because Sejin really needed a true friend.

Oddly enough I didn't recognize Lee Yo Won in this role, it wasn't until after Take Care of my Cat that I looked her up and realised she was in School 2 as Sejin's fan. Since i watched from the start, Sejin was always my favorite. It's dem eyes!

tieuyeunu said: @larabn in episode 29? she was in a fight at the start and the girl had a knife but Sejin was bad richard simmons so she continued to wail on the girl even though she was wounded. after she got beat up by her group at the end she went to hospital because it aggravated her injuries. Since Sejin doesn't eat and is constantly on the move she didn't heal so she was very week. She caught the flue soon after that. I really liked Hyejin and how she became friends with Sejin because Sejin really needed a true friend.

Oddly enough I didn't recognize Lee Yo Won in this role, it wasn't until after Take Care of my Cat that I looked her up and realised she was in School 2 as Sejin's fan. Since i watched from the start, Sejin was always my favorite. It's dem eyes!