♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

the96butterfly said: @larabn :)) well, it was @pieracapozucca's and @ferlycious code for HB. LOL and I am just following them kekeke~! if I understand it right they keep it on that name to be discreet about HJW - HB OTP. LOL and you know not all people like the OTP because it has been soo long time ago and dont wanna spoil what HJW - and the 3 guys that she have now. LOL
well, it should have been He-who-must-not-Be-named. Lol :))
correct me if im wrong kekeke!^^~

the96butterfly said: @larabn :)) well, it was @pieracapozucca's and @ferlycious code for HB. LOL and I am just following them kekeke~! if I understand it right they keep it on that name to be discreet about HJW - HB OTP. LOL and you know not all people like the OTP because it has been soo long time ago and dont wanna spoil what HJW - and the 3 guys that she have now. LOL

larabn said: the96butterfly said: @larabn :)) well, it was @pieracapozucca's and @ferlycious code for HB. LOL and I am just following them kekeke~! if I understand it right they keep it on that name to be discreet about HJW - HB OTP. LOL and you know not all people like the OTP because it has been soo long time ago and dont wanna spoil what HJW - and the 3 guys that she have now. LOL

@the96butterfly
I included Tal Tal , cause everybody ships Tal Tal :))
but oh nice hope she won't listen to him if she falls in love and he tells her to leave the showbiz
I hope I get to see the huntresses and  Joo Sang Wook with her there :)

@the96butterfly i don't know korean  :( but i can read Hangul  :))  I learn about HJW reading all the pages in soompi and searching on the net everything i could, than some friend on twitter that follows her from more than me.
@larabn I love Canada, the 2 nations where i wish to live are Canada and Australia, they fit my personality, but if i was rich i want to live in South Korea or Japan :D

the96butterfly said: wahahaha why is Taltal included? hahah this should be in realy life right? LOL you're like @pie kekeke
it's TH, WY and Joo Sang Wook the guy from the huntresses that she mentioned her heart flutters whenever she sees him. kekeke
@shaym we have to ask @pie about it since she started it. didn't even know if she's a she or he! byannn~!!!^^*

pieracapozucca said: @the96butterfly i don't know korean  :( but i can read Hangul  :))  I learn about HJW reading all the pages in soompi and searching on the net everything i could, than some friend on twitter that follows her from more than me.
@larabn I love Canada, the 2 nations where i wish to live are Canada and Australia, they fit my personality, but if i was rich i want to live in South Korea or Japan :D

thank @pegster
You are a Canadian too ;) that's nice
I like your posts in EK thread very informative and insightful
oh thank you I wish you could give me the links :)
I'll appreciate it a lot since I don't know what they're saying anyway so I can't watch the whole thing lol ;) thank you dear very much

larabn said: yes and I don't like battles lol in real life I run away from fights and try to solve issue as much as possible lol so it's nice that it's calm today
I was praying that it would be.....the funny thing is I only knew HJW 1 year ago lol from SG that's it and then started watched everything for her
and now she is my favorite actress, I haven't been watching K-Drama for long but after I got tired of english series all being science fiction and cops....my friend who is korean told me to watch sad love story which was my first drama in K-land :)

@larabn my dear I'm glad you deciding to surface from lurking mode..welcome to HJW thread.
Wow you guys have some serious talk..hehehe Now I'm kind have a clue who is 'that namja'. I must admit 'that namja' has the best chemistry with HJW..speaking of shipping honestly I never ship her with anyone. My only wish in future I hope to see HJW act along with Lee Jun Ki.:x

larabn said: thank @pegster
You are a Canadian too ;) that's nice
I like your posts in EK thread very informative and insightful
oh thank you I wish you could give me the links :)
I'll appreciate it a lot since I don't know what they're saying anyway so I can't watch the whole thing lol ;) thank you dear very much

@pegster so these are HJW cuts in School 2? You are really amazing when it comes to links of HJW's past shows   ^:)^  I'm so thankful :D

Yep, the HJW Chinese fanclub actually cut and subbed it. When I first watched it I thought they were regular episodes, but they're not. The videos are edited really well.

@ferlycious
hi, thanks for the explanation aha!!! so I got it now ;)
oh yes HJW is my bias here ;)
@cunn
hey, yeah I posted and got out of the lurking mode
but wow you seem to have a lot of stuff you talked about here
that I don't understand lol

@pegster
thank you alot Dear, that is really great
I appreciate it ;) it's easier than watching 40 eps :)
thanks about the link to watch, I used to watch youku videos on google chrome with unblock youku
but I will try this on cause I hate google chrome so much :))

@larabn not really..I'm active if there has topic to discuss. lol at first I'm like you, don't idea what is @pie,@ferlycious & @the96butterfly talking about...I a bit slow when it come to HJW leading men. By the way, @larabn who do you want to act with our HJW for future project? 
 Thanks @pegster for the links. :)

@cunn
omo that's a hard question :)) since I don't know a lot of actors outside the dramas I've watched
but I like Kang ji hwan :)) maybe she can act with him
don't know if you guys hate him or like him so forgive me if you hate the idea :))
yeah they have a lot of stories they have talked about in this thread  ;) so it's hard to catch up with them ha?
nice seeing you here @cunn ;)

@larabn I never watch Kang ji hwan drama, I'm not dare to judge him. This thread not normally busy sometimes it quiet slow..we need more HJW's fan join the discussion.. the more the merrier  :D:)

@cunn cause everybody is busy with EK thread :))
but those who don't wanna engage in shipping and rarely post in EK come here
yeah I also skipped alot of shipping discussions yesterday and didn't comment
I don't wanna go through comparing TH, WY and SN's feelings to both :))
so it's safer not to comment on that ;)
actually it's better when not as in slow but it's not a fast moving thread
cause you don't feel like you're on a roller coaster trying to catch up on missed posts
gosh I wake up and find 10 or even more pages gone!
yeah and I'm a HJW fan before being an EK fan ;)