♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@Elles Ha Chu yes, you're right JJM ideal girl is yoona and it seems that yoona and HJW are very different for me.. but whoever the guy there's no problem with me I trust HJW and what's with JSW I've read somewhere that he has someone else already :D so the the-guy-should-not-be named will be forever my reservation as long as he is not married to someone else LOL  :))
P.S same with @cunn there's a side of me whom I ship secretly with Jiwonnie with her leading men in real life because she's so shippable (is there such word?)  :P

@ferlycious Fo' Knucks! I agree with you and @cunn that although I am accepting whoever she is going to be shipped with...deep in my heart it would still be the He-who-must-not-Be-named. LOLs.. and yes he is shippable (LOL for the term!) she's not a product of something kekek~^^ and maybe that is the reason why I am also prepared that she may not end up with He-who-must-not-Be-named because she looks good with any other actors she is working with.sometimes I even feel that her goal for every drama is to make her leading man fall for her every after the drama. LOL :)) but of course that is not the case haha

Edit. And yes @ferlycious if I would be a man at the same age with HJW I would definitely pursue her. But then I have to be as good looking, talented, funny and something so I could impress her. 
@elles i have realized that JJM is one of the best contenders because 1. Empress Qi is gonna be 50 episodes and that means she'll be working with him for a long time so there are a lot of chances to develop whatever they have from reel to real. 2. JJM seems to be a funny guy that HJW really likes. And he has a natural double eyelid and a very good body that works out too that again HJW likes. 3. I realized that they also look good together the way Seung Nyang hugged Wang Yoo after the kissed. Waaaah! It really made me feel that HJW has fallen for JJM that at first my heart got broken a bit. LOL

@the96butterfly Omo! you will also pursue her? So we must be a competitors LOL  :)) By the way, I thought that HJW wants a single eyelid namja because she already has a double eyelid ehehehe but anyways in BTS between her and JJM it seems that she's more into him like hugging or punching/touching every after NG in a shy way (but I think that's how HJW used to) ;;) Wait! I have to remember that he is He-is-who-must-not-Be-named bff  :)) :))

I want to remind something to you

In this year 2014 we will celebrate 10 years since the launch of a big HIT drama (What Happened in Bali)  and 2 very good movies (100 Days with Mr. Arrogant  and Love, So Divine ).

Congratulation Ha Ji Won!!! 

@ferlycious LOL it is what it is now (having a lot of competitors). I think I already know we have a lot of competitors too considering 40+ actors like her too! LOL I just  have this on my browser being bookmarked http://kdramachoa.com/ha-ji-won-talks-about-her-rookie-time-and-boyfriend/ that she likes natural double eyelid namja haha and wait you said "Wait! I have to remember that he is He-is-who-must-not-Be-named bff" --who's BFF is who?
EDIT: I just did a little research..and  omo! they really are BFF's! *freaks out*  I didn't know..lol i should have done my assignment haha
@andra30 im glad that JSW are not contacting anymore LOL atleast my heart is at ease because we only have few competitors now. LOL kidding. love the Harry Botter although the He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named in HP was Valdemort. LOL

@the96butterfly  He-is-who-must-not-Be-name and one of your strong contenders (clue: Empress Ki) are BFF together with JDG who is their common friend with Jiwonnie.. got it?  ;;)
I think our strong rival towards HJW is Teacyon because he doesn't care if they have 10 years age gap  :D
@andra30 oh really? so they're not contacting after the shooting though Huntresses was made latter than SeGa but in SeGa they were still texting saying chukahae and gumawo (do I need to name names? and make it clear when it happens?)  :))

Guest Elles Ha Chu

@ferlycious Fo' Knucks! I agree with you and @cunn that although I am accepting whoever she is going to be shipped with...deep in my heart it would still be the H

e-who-must-not-

B

e-named. LOLs.. and yes he is shippable (LOL for the term!) she's not a product of something kekek~^^ and maybe that is the reason why I am also prepared that she may not end up with 

H

e-who-must-not-

B

e-named because she looks good with any other actors she is working with.

sometimes I even feel that her goal for every drama is to make her leading man fall for her every after the drama. LOL :)) but of course that is not the case haha

Edit. And yes @ferlycious if I would be a man at the same age with HJW I would definitely pursue her. But then I have to be as good looking, talented, funny and something so I could impress her. 

@elles i have realized that JJM is one of the best contenders because 1. Empress Qi is gonna be 50 episodes and that means she'll be working with him for a long time so there are a lot of chances to develop whatever they have from reel to real. 2. JJM seems to be a funny guy that HJW really likes. And he has a natural double eyelid and a very good body that works out too that again HJW likes. 3. I realized that they also look good together the way Seung Nyang hugged Wang Yoo after the kissed. Waaaah! It really made me feel that HJW has fallen for JJM that at first my heart got broken a bit. LOL

@the96butterfly..thats my point exactly why jjm is next best contender.follow by you and ferlycious next..omo i m just kidding here...well i hve never see jiwonie hold hand in real with any of her co actors in my entire fangirling of her..thats why jjm pulled it off for me.it looks so good to dream...almost..but my 5% is still reserve for him who shd'nt be named..hehe.i want hand holding for real ..i would like to think jjm is my back up guy

@ferlycious,@the96butterfly...even as a girl i cant accept if any of her male costars claim dont feel even a tiny bit attraction to hjw.bias aside she is..i dono.very attractive..

Let's take a look a before interview of a 28 year-old Jiwonnie when it comes to love. And Omo!!! It's really crazy if she falls in love :-O 
IF Korean actress Ha Ji Won were to disappear from showbiz suddenly, it would probably be due to love.

She will believe everything her beloved says, even if he is only teasing or bluffing her, reported United Daily News.
The self-professed bachelorette added: 'If I get a boyfriend in the future, I may just listen to him and take a break (from showbiz).'

Her ideal type? 

Someone naive, humorous and honest, she said.

And that future has not yet happen because she's not taking a break yet from showbiz  \:D/ So, do we must be thankful or what???  ;;)

We're almost hitting page 600  :D
Source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/458810-ha-ji-won-says-its-been-a-long-time-since-my-last-romance/
Edit: 
'For me to immerse myself in my role, I must have feelings for the other party during the filming. 
'But once I remove my make-up and change out of my clothes, we are just good friends.'

And this is what I like her the most wherein she clearly knows professionalism and discipline, she knows how to differentiate reel and real that made her of what she is TODAY!  ^:)^

@ferlycious yeah, i saw it on soompi that they were buddies.. LOL now I know. haha and I am not threatened with Taecyeon since I know and I think he doesn't have a chance with HJW (LOL, as if we have a chance eh? )LOL 
@andra30 yeah she still likes it cheesy and all. I think because she have experienced amazing and hard-to-believe-love-stories on her dramas then she would for a simple one like High school love. haha

the96butterfly said: OMGEEEE!!! is this for real? like seriously?? next on Empress QI? waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
:(( @-) %-(
Someone tell me this ain't real!! pleasssseee!! wahahah just kidding.. 
This is DAEBAKK!!! waaah! i love this kissing scene for some reason..it's HOOOOTTTT! LOL Aigoo.. I feel like I am Seung Nyang torn between two now.. but oh, she's married to Wangyo! waaaah!
but really? is this for real? OMG!