♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Elles Ha Chu

@ferlycious In HP i used to ship the couple that didn't end up together   ~X(

I agree that it's time for HJW to think about relationships, but i don't want her to neglect her job, hope she can have a great love life and a great work life. I think she is the kind of person that needs love and wants love and deserve to be loved, so i wish her good luck to find the right man.

@pie..since were on the hjw love life or rather probable lovelife topic..can we think of any single s korean actors that fit the bill of Ang sung ki shi..thats hjw ideal type since way back in 2001.if im not mistaken.. character wise that is..hehe..or it cud hve change in the past 3 years..cant help myself i ve been picturing hjw real life pairing with almost all her male costars..she is too lovely and adorable to be without someone..

Guest Helen GraceS

Hi guys.. ugh! why is Ha Jiwon so pretty in my eyes??? im a girl but i think im inlove with her now haha.. r u guys feelin' the same too??

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Ha Ji Won - Musée Nuef - Celebrity

I was just reading this article about Ha Ji Won, it's from 2011 so I don't know if its been shared yet but it's quiet a nice read. The Blogger talks about why directors, producers and writers as well as actors praise Ha Ji Won and how she came to be on top.

http://blog.daum.net/5625081/811

There is also this list of 149 public figures who have express admiration/liking towards Ha Ji Won.

http://soyaa.tistory.com/entry/%E2%98%9E%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90-%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90-%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90%E2%99%AC-%E2%97%90%CE%A9

• Like 1

tieuyeunu said: I was just reading this article about Ha Ji Won, it's from 2011 so I don't know if its been shared yet but it's quiet a nice read. The Blogger talks about why directors, producers and writers as well as actors praise Ha Ji Won and how she came to be on top.

http://blog.daum.net/5625081/811

There is also this list of 149 public figures who have express admiration/liking towards Ha Ji Won.

http://soyaa.tistory.com/entry/%E2%98%9E%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90-%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90-%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90%E2%99%AC-%E2%97%90%CE%A9

@the96butterfly do i need to say more to your post? Can I just simply say SAME HERE, I agree with you :D :x and is our Jiwonnie are their type of girl? hhhmmmm.. :-?

She can also be martyr when she falls in love, like when she shared that she even waited someone for how many hours but didn't come up and instead of throwing tantrums she gets worried of what might happen to him LOL

:-B she is soo cute when it comes to love :\">

Guest Elles Ha Chu

@the96butterfly..lol on last paragraph.on the Latest contenders..and =D> on your forever ship of hjw and the man tht shudnt be named..hehe..me i was floating there before but thanks to jjm handholding on 28.10.13..i am almost cured of tht pairing dream...but lately that hash thingy with JSW on 2.1.14..make me dreaming of a wedding veil of hjw...with jsw.haha..mybe i am delusional ahjuma afterall... :-??

Guest Elles Ha Chu

@the96butterfly do i need to say more to your post? Can I just simply say SAME HERE, I agree with you

:D

:x and is our Jiwonnie are their type of girl? hhhmmmm.. :-?

She can also be martyr when she falls in love, like when she shared that she even waited someone for how many hours but didn't come up and instead of throwing tantrums she gets worried of what might happen to him LOL

:-B she is soo cute when it comes to love :\">

@fer..aha our hjw is no doubt adore by many as we all know well..but affair of the heart is a complicated matter...may i cut in on my current fixation.jjm that is..His type is someone tall n glamorous that catch his eyes on first sight..erm like lsg girl.our.hjw is far from that..her beauty is the type tht grows over time...tht jjm ahjussi might change his ideal type after EK.we never know..i think he is d best contender for now.(i know he is the bestie hihi)..sorry cant help it.its the vibe jiwonie given lately making me start delu...again