♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

"The Huntresses" Ha Ji-won, Kang Ye-won and Son Ga-in

photo390839.jpg

Ha Ji-wonKang Ye-won and Son Ga-in's stills from the movie "The Huntresses" were revealed on the 8th.

This scene is where the three women sneak into their enemy's party and put on a belly dance show. Their sexy body moves and eyes mesmerized everyone who watched them.

The three actresses took lessons from a real belly dancer and wore revealing outfits.

Son Son Ga-in said, "We memorized moves before the shoot but the other two started dancing on their own and Kang Ye-won made it fun".

The real take of the belly dance scene was full of laughter.

Ha Ji-won said, "The timing of this scene will open up your heart".

Meanwhile, "The Huntresses" is about three of the greatest huntresses of the Chosun times being assigned with a mission that holds the fate of Chosun. To be released on the 29th.

photo390842.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/the-huntresses-ha-ji-won-kang-ye-won-and-son-ga-in-64685.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#!prettyPhoto

Guest novminer

I am still waiting for the English subtitle for episodes 19-20..i am excited to watch these two episodes that aggravate the feelings of two sets of fans which has different OTP for Ha Ji won...one is for the King and the other is for  the Emperor...In Empress Ki FB page..admins are already vying for votes from the two sets of shippers as well...Tahwan -Seunyang vs Wangyoo-Seunyang....
Well...well... I have decided already whom to ship...I'll go for the former...(Tahwan-Seunyang) and for what reason..i don't know..I just love the chemistry,,hehehe...

Ha Ji Won actually slept while filming ‘The Huntresses’  

The press conference for upcoming South Korean movie ‘The Huntresses’ was held recently at Seoul’s CGV Wangsimni, and saw the presence of Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In, and Joo Sang Wook.

Ga-In said during the conference, “There was a scene involving Ha Ji Won unni where she had fainted due to pain and was being carried away before her death. But her acting really felt like she had fainted, and I thought that she was a really talented actress for that. But in actual fact, she had fallen asleep. That take was really long, so she slept. I always thought everything about her was perfect, but she is also mortal like us.”

Ha Ji Won explained, “I have to admit that when it comes to sleeping scenes in dramas or movies, I usually just go to sleep like real.”

‘The Huntresses’ is a movie about three beautiful musketeers back in the Joseon period, and stars Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In. The movie will premiere on January 29th.

By: Lee Mi Hee
Copyright@KpopFighting.com
via http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/ha-ji-won-actually-slept-while-filming-the-053700239.html

• Like 1