♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Let me post the HD one :) 

3.gif?type=w966

6.gif?type=w966

I LOVE HER AND HER CHUBBY PAW CHEEKS! 

I cannot wait to meet Detective Baek Ji Won.. I think dramaworld still have a lot things to unfold and so far I'm curious about next episode. Let's see how it goes, one week to meet Detective Baek Ji Won is soooooo looooongggg.... 

But waiting her new drama casting takes forever.. LOL! :D 

• LOL 1

DRAMAWORLD 2 behind the scene from ep. 4

2 hours ago, liv_well said:

I LOVE HER AND HER CHUBBY PAW CHEEKS! 

I cannot wait to meet Detective Baek Ji Won.. I think dramaworld still have a lot things to unfold and so far I'm curious about next episode. Let's see how it goes, one week to meet Detective Baek Ji Won is soooooo looooongggg.... 

But waiting her new drama casting takes forever.. LOL! :D 

dramaworld is so fun watching, did not expect anything from it but i am enjoying it and can’t wait for its upcoming episodes :D 

for sure after bigwang filming we can hear a new project from her, please jiwon hehe

• Like 1

19 hours ago, strwbrry said:

dramaworld is so fun watching, did not expect anything from it but i am enjoying it and can’t wait for its upcoming episodes :D 

Hahaha true, I think because we come from low expectation so turns out it is enjoyable so far. But what I know that Jiwon will always take character which is interesting to see and different from other roles. Baek Ji Won is one cannot be missed :) 

Please.... I'm begging for new drama casting news... Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons You are missed, Mam...

3 hours ago, strwbrry said:

ADDITIONAL CASTS FOR BIGWANG ARE SO POWERFUL. THIS GONNA BE LIT. 

THAT"S LIT!! Yasshh! I'm already ready for 2022 knowing that it will be premiered next year :D 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, strwbrry said:

the filter is too much :no_mouth:

Hahahaha.. I guess because it's been said it is from 1988? :sweat_smile: 

On 4/16/2021 at 4:43 PM, strwbrry said:

and what it is? our detective gonna also be a doctor? hahaha

She can be anything just in one drama hahahaha... Singer and detective already unfolded. 

Nice song with Henry! Love it a lot! I hope that we can have behind the scene recording just like You and I with YKS.. Or MV together with Henry.. :* 

I cannot wait another episode of Dramaworld, it becomes more interesting. But tbh "Love Undercover 1988" is more exciting to see. :p 

• Like 1

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

• Blob 1

17 hours ago, strwbrry said:

ha ji won and her laughs :D :D 

Omo ~~~ This pictures already make me smile! She is a ray of sunshine :D Thank you, Haetnim for the laughs and smiles!

11 hours ago, strwbrry said:

ha ji won with jung kyung soon (hwang jin yi and hospital ship co-star :) )

I love their friendship! I think she has more works together right? Life is Beautiful drama and Babo movie I recalled. I hope we can see another footage of Jiwon invite her friends to the exhibition. 

• Like 1