♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 1/31/2020 at 9:11 PM, strwbrry said:

the 23 year old Jiwon :D 

It's my first time to see this vid and ...wowww ...OMG...what a brave girl Jiwonnie was !! :o I could feel her fear but even if she was sooo terrified she managed to keep her smile face with wet-tears eyes ..poor little Jiwonn :huh: ... I can't believe my eyes when I saw her touching and feeding sharks. Hard working ...She indeed has/had a strong will to succeed  in what she intends to do. Respect Jiwonn !! :wub:

• Like 4

I'm looking forward for some news , some promo for Collateral movie hope more than for Chocolate drama :unsure: I still don't understand why such a good drama like Chocolate is it had such a lake of promo ? I wonder if something happened between Jiwonnie and Kmedia ? bcoz she she don't had any interview since TTWWNIL ??? 

83479766_188737965822395_4602639081042328556_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=mKzNkmiFBugAX_k_QaH&oh=7bc0d363d52c55e66d8e0c6740e95cbd&oe=5EC7E206

83051622_482925309316873_3647083412102219452_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=G1fYWdQCDyAAX-TW0wR&oh=ffbcf3b5056d3af48f8e197e41e70805&oe=5ED22B14

Collateral script reading pics cr. the owner 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, andra3 said:

I'm looking forward for some news , some promo for Collateral movie hope more than for Chocolate drama :unsure: I still don't understand why such a good drama like Chocolate is it had such a lake of promo ? I wonder if something happened between Jiwonnie and Kmedia ? bcoz she she don't had any interview since TTWWNIL ???

Thanks for your effort in always updating the news on Jiwonnie. I was also disappointed with the lack of promotions on Chocolate. In fact the synopsis released to media also was not grabbing attention. If I'm not her fan, I might not even be bothered to check out the drama if only based on synopsis and drama title because the description was really lacking... :angry:... It was the same with Hospital Ship. Lack of promotions. No interviews etc.

At least Hospital Ship has after drama interview with Kang Min Hyuk. So far Chocolate has nothing at all.

However, it could also be this is what she wants. I noticed that many veteran actors are doing the same thing. Like they refused to do interviews for promotions. Because whenever there's any casting news about her the press still praised her. And noticed that at every press conference on her movies/dramas reporters will ask her many questions like they are hungry for any news on her. So it could be her choice of being reclusive from the media.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

On 2/3/2020 at 11:11 AM, andra3 said:

I wonder if something happened between Jiwonnie and Kmedia ? bcoz she she don't had any interview since TTWWNIL ??? 

Sometimes I wonder about the lack of interviews, media coverage of HJW too. Is it a personal choice or is there something  between her and kmedia especially with her agency focusing more on youtube exposure than mainstream media. I love that Haewadal is reaching out to the fans in a more personal way in youtube but I do wonder. Still, hoping for the best and brightest for our Jiwon this year and always. 

• Like 6

Actually, I really miss HJW unnie a lot :bawling:. I am rewatching her dramas and movies, but still I miss her. I really hope she will come back with a beautiful drama like chocolate or any project as long as I can see her often. I hope Collateral will do well although lack of promotions and media coverages is really bothering me :cry:

Hopefully Haewadal will make new videos about HJW unnie at least every week for her fans like they used to. 

However, seeing her ig updates lately, I think she is enjoying her free and single life right now with her friends and family. I guess I will be happy enough as long as unnie is happy and enjoying her blissful life :relieved:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Annyeong fellow JiWon admirers!

I appreciate the updates and posts on our dear JiWon. And look forward to her upcoming movie. I visit this thread often along with Chocolate and Yoon Kye Sang’s thread.. it’s so hard to get over them from their collaboration in Chocolate. I wish they would work on another project again though I think that usually doesn’t happen in K dramas *sigh*

I’m still a newbie fan and I’m curious about something, can someone provide info why there is a number 1023 in JiWon-ssi’s handle? And in most things associated with her. Is there any significant meaning behind it?

• Like 3